Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MJ1 - 10-15-2014

(10-14-2014, 10:59 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Another thing I noticed is that I'm really lazy recently. Even with simple thing. I feel like everything is long and hard to do. For this reason I'm not going to do any post or pm related to helping people with astrology until I get back to myself. Even for writing this post I had to force myself. I think it's related to the resistance I'm currently facing with AM6.

yes exactly.i got good opportunities but i self-sabotage myself.

what's keeping my mind busy is AM/BASE will deal with this problem better. i like who i am right now with AM but i'm not productive as i like to be.not mentioning money making part.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-16-2014

Stage 6 day 27:

I had to write this one out. The bomb has exploded. When I look at myself through the mirror I don’t see the same person. I see an awesome handsome attractive man that got a f** magnetism that is soooooo sexy. I look like those attractive man you watch on TV, they got that aura, that presence, wow, it’s mind blowing. I had to stop, I noticed that this morning when watching myself in the mirror. What stuck me was that even with my hair not cut the right way (I got lazy) I was more sexy, more refined, more attracting. This morning I noticed it but didn't really pay attention to it but the more I looked the more I was hypnotized by this handsome guy I was looking at. I guess this was even here yesterday but I wasn't paying attention.
This must be a special Day/night because everything seems to be working out. I found an amazing book about something. I never found a thing that stick so well apart from Shannon books and a few others. You really know when a book is amazing when you are paying attention to everything more slowly like you are tasting it like an ice cream, basically you are in a state of joy. I want to be able to write this kind of things. It makes your day to read a thing like that. I’m going crazy, it’s like everything is now meaningful. I’m looking at myself and laughing because I see this pure alpha man, I’m truly an amazing person, just realize it again and again. May I say ‘the state of bliss’.

Breakthrough, here is my reward for all the work I have done. That’s a joy that I hope to remember for the rest of my life. After a week of instance craving and fighting I’m there tasting this amazing bliss and release. There are days like that or may I even say nights where everything is flowing. Where everything stick together, every thought is useful and optimistic. In this kind moments I would love to write everything down just so I can come back here later.

In the future maybe we’ll be able to upload our feeling of joys directly through our heart. Or maybe it’s already there as simple words but we don’t pay attention. I remember days where I would say “bs*” to every beautiful or love story because it would sound fake to me internally. The difference now is how I see things differently, I uploaded a completely different program directly through my brain. It wasn't an easy fix, more so like a long internal psychological fight.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Natious - 10-17-2014

Glad to hear about your results, have you made up your mind about what you are going to do next? A break?

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-17-2014

A break and then I will see, there is a high probability that I will do WM2.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 10-17-2014

Good to see Manic, although I feel good at the moment, I'm waiting for that break through moment to. I know exactly what you're on about, it's like someone flicking a switch on. All of a sudden everything makes sense...

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-19-2014

Today I went out with friends on motorcycle, I got a lot of good looking females looking at me repeatedly. One of them especially was like she couldn't help herself, like she was drown to me.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 11-02-2014

I just found a book very good about male orgasm and lasting longer. I never read a book that talk about his subject so well, it's well explain and it has good picture. The name is "KamaSutra Tantra The Multi Orgasmic Man", It doesn't seem to have an author, I found it an a torrent site.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 11-03-2014

Day 11 Stage Rest:

I didn't notice any great improvement for now, some small things, nothing relevant.
I'm angry for Sub literally, It's hard to wait. Everyday I want to do BIABW or WM2. It's insane.
The choice is hard. If I didn't have this tinnitus I would have jump on another subliminal already.

I noticed a small improvement in my hearing, I seems to be less sensitive to loud sound, I hope it get better so I can do another 6 stage set.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - gelimang - 11-03-2014

Maybe another run for last time is best choice dude...
this time I'm sure something great will happen, especially when you do WM or BIABW after that...
soo irresistible to women.. Big Grin

I've been thinking about that. But I can't, I need something different. I'm not going to do 3 run of AM sub. Maybe I will use the refresher.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 11-03-2014

Why not ? You paid $500 for it after all.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MJ1 - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 07:18 AM)adam225 Wrote: Why not ? You paid $500 for it after all.

Yes but another run not gonna show major impact in his life.as someone who is in last days of AM6 i understand what he's saying.all aspect of life need balanced so if you take cared of one aspect it's better to improve other parts of it like financial.who's more alpha CEO of a company or someone who works there? i think a man's personality and his position in society need to be (almost) at the same rank.

Who want's to be alpha male but serve coffee at starbucks?

(11-03-2014, 07:18 AM)adam225 Wrote: Why not ? You paid $500 for it after all.

After I have done another sub for 6 month I might come back to AM6 or later on but for now it's my pleasure time so no AM6 in sight Rolleyes

When I finished AM5 I was about to do WM2 but I didn't because I thought it would better to improve my alphaness a bit more before that. So now I can't back up another time. I don't think I will see a great change again with another run of AM6.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 11-03-2014

That's fair enough, it was more just to make you think just incase you hadn't extracted everything you wanted out of AM. I think it's too easy to jump ahead onto the next sub without fully benefiting from it. I'm going to drain every I can out of AM6 before moving onto another 6 stage sub, and that's for sure....

MJ1, I'm not sure if I follow you, are you suggesting he runs BASE ? AM6 is a master piece for self improvement if you ask me. I can't see why a person can't work to improve their financial situation whilst running it (I sure have anyway - I've started up my own business thanks to it).