Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-05-2014

Elegance, outstandingness, sophistication, success, virtue, wholeness, Excellence, wholeness.
These word describe the goal I'm setting for myself.
I have finished AM5 and now I will dive into the world of AM6.

Beside this I want to find a very good job for my health and pleasure. Where I work now is not hell on earth
but not far away. I want to work abroad, I don't want to stay in this country, people here don't have dream for a future so I prefer to go and maybe I will come back when I'm millionaire. I have limited myself too much time with unhealthy people who behave like shit and don't want to help themselves.
My current Job is web developer but maybe I will switch to a psychological job like hypnotist, NLP, subliminal or something like that. I'm learning a lot about this area and I love it. I have always love it in fact but before I was blinded by religious belief.
For long term goal I aim a great house and a million $ on my account.

I think I didn't got a lot of resistance from AM5 even in the first stage. I'm not sure because my company was very ugly so it was depressing and I think it was this event that bring me down a bit. But I wasn't too low, I didn't wanted to work for dishonest people. It was my perfectionism, I hope to convert that to excellence. My perfectionism sometimes prevent from getting the job done. I hope to erase that a bit if it's possible and good for me.

With girl now, I'm far away from needy. So from this thinking I will get girls a lot more easily. Girl show me a great interest, it's just a matter of time and logistic. I also don't want to waste my time so I don't invest in girl that are low value. I think I still have a lot to learn and I actually love to learn so it's all good. AM5 have uplift myself in a lot of department, it's not possible to describe it with word. It has to be experienced to be understood.

A lot of change is happening in my life, AM5 changed my life for sure. It would have take me at least 2 years to get what I learnt in six month from AM5. So AM6, I'm wondering what success story this one is going to bring me, my future is a shiny success. Thanks Shannon for creating such awesome product.

I don't know yet for the time usage, I think I'm going to aim for 10h a day. What do you think is the best without getting too tired guys? I know a lot of guys have done too much in the first stage and couldn't do that much for the second stage. I'm going to use only headphone so it's going to be powerful.

I'm going to start tonight with stage 1.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - jonathan4all - 04-05-2014

great job Maniac.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-07-2014

Stage 1 day 1:
I have done only 10h hour listening to AM6 and I see results already that's amazing. In the first hour where I listened to it I have notice euphoria, a lot of idea flowing into my brain and motivation. Even now when when I'm writing this I feel refresh when listening to it.
I got some nightmare in the night that I didn't remember and some sexual thing when taking a nap around 3pm.

The morning my behavior where different, I was noticing more what people were wearing, some small details. I felt more alpha too, it's hard to describe it's like my level of caring got lower.

Here is the Spreadsheet I have made to record my usage time and fear/confidence level:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_QeWMgpkwBKUbeZKHUyHpUK4sv489mz8_XlzhbZBulc/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to use my spreadsheet as a template I have made a Thread that explain the process:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-how-to-record-and-calculate-a-6-stage-program-with-a-spreasheet

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-08-2014

Stage 1 day 2:
Eyes contact seems to be improving. I feel more relaxed walking alone.
I'm thinking a lot recently about my life and how to improve myself.

I don't know if it's AM5 or AM6 doing that Rolleyes maybe it's both of them.

I don't feel more tired than with AM5 for now, I was expecting more tiredness from first stage, I guess stage 2 will be a lot heavier Smile.

I seems to procrastinate less, it feels smother, more motivate to get things done.

Besides that I'm not sure If want to be developer ( I have been studying IT for 4 yeas and working 2 years) , I want more social contact in my daily work and obviously I'm not going to get it from staying day and night in front of my computer. I think I going to change job.

edited: Neediness decreased.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-09-2014

Stage 1 day 3:
I'm bit more bold and angry. I try not to show it but I'm annoyed even by my close friend. It's a rare thing because I used to be always the zen guy but sometimes I should not. I think AM6 is dragging me toward this. It's a bit new and scary because I don't want to appear rude. But regarding the situation it's what I should do I think, because what was said was really annoying and boring Confusedleepy:

It's good to write that down I was a bit dodging the situation, trying to appear cool but instead I was fearing something.

In my classroom the guy next to me is 10 on a beta level scale. It's hard to teach him things without hurting his feelings. Sometimes I want to yell at him because he is doing all the wrong things, it's so annoying and sad in the same time. He is always saying the opposite of what I'm saying Big Grin. He must believe sometimes he is right but in fact 99% of the time he is showing beta behavior.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-10-2014

Stage 1 day 4:
I think I made some progress but I don't know what it is. It's like the way I see the world is shifting but I don't even notice it.

Shannon made a great work hiding his track Rolleyes

What I saw today is that my friends told me that I love myself which is obviously 100% true Heart even if I don't tell anyone. And people let me pass even when there are no reason to do so and they show me respect when I arrive even the director is acting weird around me.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-13-2014

Stage 1 Day 7:
Still feeling great, my life get better everyday. I talk for 4 hours with my father about religious topic. In the end I was happy and I totally disagree with him while keeping my joy in the process. Usually I would feel wrapped by his fear frame.

So it's a small step but it means a lot, I feel more free, no more burden slowing my progress.

edit: I don't even like anymore to watch movie or anything that bring me nothing, like the new movie 300 or Robocop, I just stopped the movie after 15 min. It was boring like not productive at all. I guess I don't like the BS in it and don't want to waste my time.
I decided to stop watching Vampire diaries and The Orignals 3 weeks ago because it's moving my emotions in sadness and despair. I don't like that feeling of loneliness, it's preventing me to enjoy my life to the fullest.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - thor2014 - 04-13-2014

wow this is incredible you are seeing positive results within days of using AMS 6.0. !!

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-14-2014

I think they are AM5 results too in there, it's not only AM6 but I definitely see the difference with AM6, it's better, hard to describe but I feel it.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-14-2014

I'm currently reading "Handwriting Success Secrets" by Bart Braggets and 10 other books in the same time Rolleyes.
This book is fascinating, it's like a subliminal but with the writing Confusedleepy:

I like what Fonzy suggested to read "The Present - Universal truth", I almost finished it. I'm wondering it's true, it's plausible.

Stage 1 Day 8:
Nothing new to report with AM6, I'm a bit tired. I think I fought something when I was dreaming because I woke up twice this morning.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-15-2014

Stage 1 Day 9:
I had a dream where I fuck 2 girls for a very long time :angel:. I used my new abilities to last longer and have orgasm Big Grin. In the end there were no juice left. Rolleyes

This book I'm reading is awesome to know if you can trust somebody. I Just need to look at the inside loop in the 'o' to check if the guy is a liar. And you can learn what your personality was before AM and notice the difference after.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-16-2014

Stage 1 day 10:
I feel the need to live my life out of my computer. it's like I know I should not waste my time on useless website/series/movies instead going to sleep to have a better tomorrow. it's a realization that I'm just here looking for a solution in my computer instead of exploring this amazing world outside.

I was out today alone visiting some shop. Everyone seems to be looking at me like I'm a star Smile. I feel more bold in my behavior.

I finished my book about handwriting analysis. It's an amazing book, a must read for everyone who don't know about it. You can learn a lot about yourself, things people will never tell you because they afraid of your reaction. Which of course is normal because most of the time you will never listen to them because you don't assume it or you don't trust their judgment. It's a must have tools for everyone.
For example sometimes people tell me I overact when they criticize me, I thought they were exaggerating. But now after studying my writing I know it's a bit true.

So now I know which part of my personality I need to improve, it's awesome. I will also know the personality of people I meet : girls, employer, friends. It's like I see a new dimension Big Grin, it's amazing how just some writing can reveal a lot about personality.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-17-2014

Stage 1 day 12:
I realized something and find a way to put directly in practice.
I used to find a lot of idea the night in my free time around 6:30pm to 11pm but the problem was is : I was too tired to do them the night. So I would just tell myself that I would do them later on. The problem was I rarely do them later because I'm too busy reading everything I can till my head explode.

Now I find a really great solution that hopefully will take care of that problem. Simple but great thing that my father told me because of his religious view. Problem was he didn't explain what was the real benefit if I do that. it's a recurrent problem : he tell me to do something but never explain why, you have to believe blindly it work.

So my solution is just to sleep from 7pm to 4/5am so now I got my free time and I'm not tired at all. I can think of my great idea and put them into practice right now : no more running away Big Grin.

pros :
- don't need air conditioning when working
- No noise around from car
- It's not hard to wake up because I'm not going to work right away
- I got free time where I'm productive
- I can do my meditation because it's the morning

cons :
- No shop to buy stuff and meet people
- No one to meet (everyone is sleeping)
- Can't use facebook (I think this is a pros too Rolleyes )
- I'm not on the same schedule from normal people

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-21-2014

Stage 1 day 14:
I was noticing a bit of AM6 new effect. I didn't lose my focus even if everyone around me thought they are doomed to be poor and unsuccessful. My faith in me has improved, I'm longer drag down by people negativity, I know I'll will succeed. I also feel a roar inside my self sometimes and I actually express it outwardly. It's hard to describe but I feel good even in bad situation like that, I got this feeling of power inside, a constant positive feeling. Sometimes I lose my focus ten minute but then I search and find a solution to get back on track pretty quickly.

Stage 1 day 16:
I have been helping a friend of mine who got mental problem. I'm trying to help him to get back his awareness. I'm using hypnosis, NLP to help him but I'm way too much still a newbie about it. Even if my day wasn't very good I'm still enjoying it.