Subliminal Talk
My Experiences With US - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Experiences With US (/Thread-My-Experiences-With-US)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Experiences With US - jonathan4all - 04-06-2014

(04-05-2014, 10:14 PM)swisston Wrote: I tried to compile a list here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Which-subs-does-AM-include

US is also there .

RE: My Experiences With US - cfact - 04-06-2014

(04-05-2014, 10:14 PM)swisston Wrote: I tried to compile a list here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Which-subs-does-AM-include
Thanks swisston... Shannon - I did read the description, but the different subs are not explicitly listed Tongue

RE: My Experiences With US - Nationwide - 04-09-2014

Can I get AM6, WM2 and SM3 on CD? Anyone know? My only online access is through my iPhone these days.

Thanks,

Nationwide

RE: My Experiences With US - Nationwide - 04-12-2014

I've been trying to purchase AM6 for a while, but I can't figure out how to get it on disc, since my only internet access right now is through my iPhone. Until I can do that I've been listening to US, either while I sleep or while I drive (I am a truck driver). So far the results have been interesting.

More than anything else, I'm still experiencing dissatisfaction with my job. Things seem to annoy me more now, and I feel a gut level urge to do something more in line with my personal interests. Up until I started listening to this sub I thought I was doing just that.

I've also become disenchanted with the caliber of the women I've been dating, and my social life in general. I feel like I'm not living my life to the fullest...like I'm just dog paddling through life.

On top of all this, I've developed a burn to relocate back to the Southwest/West Coast. I grew up out there, and now I ache to return.

So I don't know exactly what all this means, but it's exciting in a painful sort of way. If I'm experiencing this with US, I can't imagine what AM will be like. Bring it on though.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide

RE: My Experiences With US - JackOfHearts - 04-12-2014

Why don't you go in a cyber cafe where there is internet access and you download it from there. Then you put it on CD. I don't think Shannon offer CD anymore.

Welcome page:
"Please be aware that we offer digital downloads only. No physical products."

RE: My Experiences With US - Nationwide - 04-12-2014

(04-12-2014, 10:02 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Why don't you go in a cyber cafe where there is internet access and you download it from there. Then you put it on CD. I don't think Shannon offer CD anymore.

Welcome page:
"Please be aware that we offer digital downloads only. No physical products."

Yes, apparently that's what I'll have to do. Unfortunately I'm so rural that my zip code is E-I-E-I-O. I'll figure out a way though.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide

RE: My Experiences With US - Nationwide - 04-13-2014

So I'm going to pull the trigger on AM6 today, though I don't have a clue where I'll download it. Read Terms Of Service blurb that stated that no physical product would be shipped...can't get much clearer than that.

What a tremendous resource this forum is turning out to be. I've been reading the different journals from Ryan, SargeMaximus and others. Incredible stuff guys; thanks for sharing your experiences. Can't wait to see what I discover.

Feel very fortunate I found these subs accidentally. I was just looking for something to listen to while trucking, but it appears that this technology is shifting my life in very substantial ways.

Thanks to Shannon for coming up with this material. I'm astounded so far.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide

RE: My Experiences With US - Fonzy3 - 04-13-2014

Hey Nationwide glad to hear your journey with subliminals is going well so far. I've used US for 52 days ( along with another sub ) and the results are going great. Stick with US until you have access to AM6 to see what I mean. Apparently US is included with AM6 but focus on one sub for as long as possible to get your intended results.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Experiences With US - Nationwide - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 10:00 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey Nationwide glad to hear your journey with subliminals is going well so far. I've used US for 52 days ( along with another sub ) and the results are going great. Stick with US until you have access to AM6 to see what I mean. Apparently US is included with AM6 but focus on one sub for as long as possible to get your intended results.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks Fonzy-

Yes, I understand the importance of sticking with one sub until completion. The only reason I've decided to upgrade to AM6 is because Shannon suggested I do so because US is included in the AM6 product. I figured I have the cash, so I'll go for it.

What are you using in conjunction with US, out of curiosity?

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide

RE: My Experiences With US - Fonzy3 - 04-13-2014

I'm using Ultra Motivation along with Ultra Success to solidify these two areas of my life. Yeah AM6 sounds like a masterpiece. I commend you on using US because it is one of those subs that makes everything better.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Experiences With US - Nationwide - 04-14-2014

Okay, I'll be starting AM6 as soon as I get it downloaded next week, so this is my last post in this section. I'll be posting my experiences in the Men's Journal section from now on.

Can't wait to get this party started.

Nationwide

RE: My Experiences With US - Nationwide - 04-21-2014

So obviously I was mistaken in the previous post; it was not my last in this section. I decided to purchase a dedicated portable hard drive for subs, and I'm waiting for it to arrive so I can load it out with AM6.

I have continued to use US in the interim however, mainly because using a sub has become a habit now, and I want to keep it that way.

You know, this method of self-development may be simple (just play the subs), but it most certainly is not easy. Since I've been listening to US as directed, I've had reoccurring dreams that have been...well...messed up. The first concerns my relationships with women. In it I meet an unfamiliar woman, always different but always just my type. We fall into this sensual relationship, and just as it becomes fulfilling she leaves. In the last dream she was crying, and said "you're such a wonderful man. You're just like my father, but I love you too much!" With that she turned and left. The last scene of that dream was me looking out the window through slat blinds, watching her drive away.

See? Messed up.

And it happens repeatedly, unless I have this one instead:

I'm in what appears to be a classroom, and some unknown person...like a teacher or counselor...spends the whole time showing me business opportunities that I didn't take advantage of, investments that I didn't make, or invention ideas that I didn't develop. This mentor guy seems upset, but he doesn't offer any support or advice. He just keeps rubbing my nose in the missed opportunities.

Witnessing these dreams over and over again is incredibly painful, but I have an underlying sense that it is all necessary. Thing is, I would not quit using subs regardless of how painful the experience gets because I feel these dreams are evidence that they are working. I am very impressed by that fact.

Wow. This US sub is a 4G product. AM6 just might clean my clock. I should be starting that excursion next week.

I am so happy I found this technology...I say as I melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.

Peace and prosperity,

Nationwide

PS I really admire you young guys that are utilizing this technology to control your destiny, and are sharing your journey with others. I believe you could be the leaders that will move this planet forward to its destiny.