Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences (/Thread-Improve-Your-Grades-Study-Habits-4G-w-Evidences)

Pages: 1 2

Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Berylac - 03-20-2014

Hi,

-

Regards,
Berylac

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Shannon - 03-20-2014

Nice work! That made my day. :-)

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Berylac - 03-20-2014

(03-20-2014, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Nice work! That made my day. :-)

Hi,

Looking forward to your many new products in the future!

Thanks,
Berylac

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - lokko - 03-20-2014

Another reason an ultimate learning product, whether 6 stages or not, in 5g with all the new technologys would be the best selling and most best rated product! Great results berylac.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Berylac - 03-20-2014

(03-20-2014, 09:37 PM)lokko Wrote: Another reason an ultimate learning product, whether 6 stages or not, in 5g with all the new technologys would be the best selling and most best rated product! Great results berylac.

Hi,

Haha. Yep. Hopefully there will be a 5G Technology on Improve Grades & Study Habits as well. Wink

Regards,
Berylac

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Fonzy3 - 03-22-2014

Awesome results man! You're another member that's proven how valuable this sub is! Glad you posted those results.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - gelimang - 03-23-2014

(03-22-2014, 09:07 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Awesome results man! You're another member that's proven how valuable this sub is! Glad you posted those results.

Thanks

Fonzy

any minimum age to use this?
i want to give it to my sister for encouraging her to study and her age around 16 years old.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - adam225 - 04-17-2014

(03-20-2014, 03:45 PM)Berylac Wrote: Hi,

This is my 'Apr 2013' semester's result:

[Image: Apr2013.png]

GPA: 3.7692

Along the way, felt depressed and came across Shannon's products.

Purchased Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G on 5th January 2014 and had my examinations in the late February 2014.

Today, 21 March 2014 'Oct 2013' semester's result:

[Image: Oct2013Forum.png]

Thank you! Big Grin

Regards,
Berylac

How often did you use it ? Did you notice a general difference in your attitude towards studying ? More info would be great.

Thanks

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Berylac - 04-18-2014

Hi,

Quote:How often did you use it ? Did you notice a general difference in your attitude towards studying ? More info would be great.

Thanks

How often did I use?

I listen to it on an average of 12 hours per day, including the time I used to sleep.

Did you notice a general difference in your attitude towards studying?

Yes, there's a difference in the beginning. I felt that I become more in control of my own study habits and motivation started to kick in. However, if I remember vividly, it wasn't a pleasant experience at first.

I normally end my school at about 4:00PM daily. Before I used the subliminal messages, I spend my time at home revising what was taught during the day and prepare for the next day's lessons; don't really have the time to do my tutorials. But once I started listening to it, I make sure that not only I have done my revisions and preparations, I also made an effort to complete the tutorials for next week as well. I don't really know how to describe it, but it was rather than 'Do, or die' feeling even though the tutorials were due on the following week.

Very much because of this, my weekends are usually free and it allows me to study more of the revised topics.

Generally, as a result, I feel more liberating, but at the expense of doing more work during the weekdays.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Berylac

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - adam225 - 04-21-2014

That's great. Thank you. I'll add it to my "to get" list... Rolleyes

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Berylac - 09-18-2014

Hi,

-

Regards,

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Shannon - 09-18-2014

Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for the testimonial!

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - cfact - 09-18-2014

(03-20-2014, 09:48 PM)Berylac Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 09:37 PM)lokko Wrote: Another reason an ultimate learning product, whether 6 stages or not, in 5g with all the new technologys would be the best selling and most best rated product! Great results berylac.

Hi,

Haha. Yep. Hopefully there will be a 5G Technology on Improve Grades & Study Habits as well. Wink

Regards,
Berylac
Agree - I think Shannon has this lined up - but I think after breast stuff etc (although surely learning of any sort will help a person in life more than breast size? But maybe breasts are just that important! Big Grin)

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits 4G w/ Evidences - Shannon - 09-19-2014

I'm trying to balance the programs I build for men and women more. Women's programs have waited because there has been a lot of focus on men's programs, so I need to build some for women now. BASE is unisex. It'll all get done. Just be patient. :-)