Subliminal Talk
Absolute self confidence jorney - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute self confidence jorney (/Thread-Absolute-self-confidence-jorney)

Absolute self confidence jorney - morrison - 09-18-2010

Hi, everyone I'm new here. I'm 25 years old, portugal and I'm a cook. I started off about year and half ago doing Cory Skyy method. Wich is good and helped me in my life. I read a post on the that forum speaking about subliminal programs and I wanted to give it a try. For one reason is because I find hard being able to do it.

I will update weekly about my progress. The program wich I decided to start off is absolute self confidence.

I been doing this 6 to 8 hours while I'm sleeping. I'm not sure if it's working well I guess it is. The first days I realized I had this huge fighting in my head. It usualy happens to me when I start new affirmations so I guess it's working well. I also been feeling more confident in my work. Something wich I use to lack.

Oh well lets see how it goes Smile

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - Spiral - 09-19-2010

Morrison, welcome. I'm sure you'll find that you will be happy by the results. you might not notice it too much but I would say give it at least month then you can look back and see how you've changed. Anyways, glad to have you.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - morrison - 09-22-2010

Well let me tell you what I notice from using this program for a few days. I also stopped for two days because I didn't had money for batteries since I use my mp3 but now I bought reacharble ones so it's cool.

I can't say I feel a huge difference emotionaly. I don't feel happy nor do I feel sad is just normal.
I'm more relaxed while speaking with people, I start singing loud while working and joke around with people. It's like I lost some of my social limits and some people ask me if I'm crazy. I don't feel that block energy that i use to have that stop me from acting. I'm not saying about everything but in some aspects.

All in all I can't say it's a huge thing or probably I don't notice.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - Shannon - 09-22-2010

I have moved this thread to put it where it is better suited.

In a lot of cases, self confidence shows up in being willing to do what is more natural for you to do, instead of hiding it, or laying low. It had my friends asking me who I was and what I did with the real Shannon! Keep going, you're seeing results.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - morrison - 09-24-2010

I usualy use the wave subliminals to tune the volume. I set the sound to lowest, where I can still hear the waves slightly, then I put the other subliminals wich I can't hear but If I set the sound higher I hear this ringing noise. Is this suppose to be like this?

I guess they are working well but I have to ask.

Anyway I must admit some odd thingshave happen during this week. Notice more and more girls checking me out. I also feel more determine in taking action I feel more masculine. I notice in certain circumstances where previously I would feel nervous and shy I don't anymore. I even notice my mind quite confuse like it's searching for that feeling of nervous but It can't find it anymore like it dissapeared.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - ronatello - 09-25-2010

@ Morrison. The ringing you are hearing is the ultrasonic signal. Just lower the volume until you can barely hear it. And yes, set the volume by using the ocean surf version. Make note of the volume level and set it at that level forever more.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - Shannon - 09-25-2010

Generally, you are best setting the volume not by the lowest you can hear the ocean surf, but by using whatever volume you would normally use to play it. If the ultrasonic bothers you at that volume, you can either lower the volume or you can use the ocean surf version - but be careful not to lower the volume *too* much.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - morrison - 09-29-2010

So 20 days have past. Besides what I said I can't say my life has change a whole or that I feel on top of the world.

I improved myself greatly in my work. I only have 3 months of true experience has a profissional cook. Lately I feel more confident to take risks and do stuff wich I don't feel so confortable. I'm currently doing the hardest task in the kitchen wich is cooking food on the stove during dinner. It's very stressing and hard for someone new. I guess in the past I wouldn't of taken such a risk and the funny part although it doesn't go as well as I want I keep telling myself I can do this and I keep pushing myself. Several of my working colleagues tell me that I'm doing great but I just want to do better and be the best.

I rarely feel anxious. What I want to do now is to improve my social life. I feel great in my work but I lack social life. I hope the confidence I'll gain in this program will help me reach what I desire.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - Shannon - 09-30-2010

It sounds like you are probably a personality type that responds to change more slowly than average, but you're definitely getting good results.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - Sarah - 02-12-2011

Hi,

I've seen a few journey's of subs and then suddenly they stop. It's too bad I don't get to know how it ends or what the experiences are till now.. They suddenly stop, we don't get to read about the end results.. I'm very curious of how you are doing now Morrison.

Are you still using the sub? If so.. It has been more then 4 months now since your last update.. Could you please tell us how your confidence is now? Have you noticed any more diffenrences?

Coul you please share them with us? Thnx! Smile

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - SexyMofo - 07-26-2011

@ Sarah - maybe the guys who stopped writing have finally reached their destination and are quite satisfied. I believe if a person is dissatisfied with the results, he/she would definitely take the time to verbalize it thru a post. Although I too sometimes long for posts of end results of specific subs but to my dismay there isn't. I think the best way for you to find out how the sub works is to use it. Nothing beats first-hand experience.

RE: Absolute self confidence jorney - Shannon - 07-28-2011

It also happens because people get distracted with life.