Subliminal Talk
Increase Your Penis Size Question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Increase Your Penis Size Question (/Thread-Increase-Your-Penis-Size-Question)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Guero - 03-18-2014

What would happen if I listened to BIATBW as well as this? I know it says not to mix B's, but just how bad could it be?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - jonathan4all - 03-19-2014

(03-18-2014, 08:22 PM)Guero Wrote: What would happen if I listened to BIATBW as well as this? I know it says not to mix B's, but just how bad could it be?

What will happen if you give a small private plane to fly with a Boeing's passenger inside ? Huh

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Guero - 03-19-2014

(03-19-2014, 11:22 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 08:22 PM)Guero Wrote: What would happen if I listened to BIATBW as well as this? I know it says not to mix B's, but just how bad could it be?

What will happen if you give a small private plane to fly with a Boeing's passenger inside ? Huh

Then you would ride with a passenger from a Boeing?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Guero - 03-19-2014

Everyone talks about how using two is bad, but how many tests have been done to see if it renders them useless or what

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - InTheZone - 03-20-2014

Well, if two were good together, then it would be a better business decision to recommend that for Shannon. He would sale twice as many products. The fact that he recommends something that is contrary to his own benefit tells me that he is a trustworthy guy and puts our results above his own interests. He recommends one at a time and I follow that recommendation. I might not get as many results as others, but, I feel like the extra focus will pay off in the long run.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Joronda - 06-04-2014

Shannon advises to do one sub at a time for good reasons - coz he knows what is in the Subs.

Shannon would also like feedback on how you get on with the sub - and he needs to be sure why a sub works (or dosen't work) so he can keep improving his technology.

If you are running two subs at once, he can't be sure which one worked, so any testimonial you give is not going to be reliable enough to consider as proof the sub works or doesn't.

If you stick to one sub at a time, then you also prove to yourself that other subs will most likely work as well if you decide you want to make other changes in your life.

When I started using Shannon's subs, I changed my vote to another political party within a short time and my spending patterns also changed. I also stopped being a doormat. I feel good about the changes that came about from one sub at a time.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Creative - 08-10-2014

(02-20-2014, 06:56 PM)Guero Wrote: I've been using this sub for 22 days as well as doing manual exercises in hopes of going from 7.5 to 9" in length. Just out of curiosity, how long should it take to see initial results? I read the one guy's report who gained 1.5" in 8 months. I get at least 8 hours a night usually 12 tthough

i did manual.I gained around 1 inch in total but i also lost half of if.Gains are not permanent as they tell people so now i'm doing subliminals as my last chance.
A friend of mine me about subs and he gained 1.5 inches in 5 months so now i'm giving it a try.It's pretty crazy that most guys arent using this sub.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Shawn - 08-10-2014

If someone is happy with his size why should he do this sub?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Creative - 08-11-2014

(08-10-2014, 02:48 PM)sebastian Wrote: If someone is happy with his size why should he do this sub?

there are only a handful using this sub! Are you saying that majority on here have big cocks?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Shawn - 08-11-2014

(08-11-2014, 03:39 AM)Creative Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 02:48 PM)sebastian Wrote: If someone is happy with his size why should he do this sub?

there are only a handful using this sub! Are you saying that majority on here have big cocks?

Big Grin Don't know about others people penis size. Maybe some people are even happy with "normal" size.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Joronda - 08-18-2014

"Normal" is okay if you use your penis as often as humanly possible.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Creative - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 03:05 AM)Joronda Wrote: "Normal" is okay if you use your penis as often as humanly possible.

well i guess i have to have a normal size first.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - SargeMaximus - 08-18-2014

I would love a bigger d*ck, but there's just too much to use, subliminal-wise. I'll just do it manually when I start in a few months on my own.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size Question - Creative - 08-21-2014

(08-18-2014, 04:03 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I would love a bigger d*ck, but there's just too much to use, subliminal-wise. I'll just do it manually when I start in a few months on my own.

yeah there are a lot of subs but you can use 2 subs i think altho it is not recommended.I did manual and gained almost an inch but lost almost half.It works but it was very cumbersome to be honest,especially when the gains stop.Subs are a cakewalk.