Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - LiquidMind - 07-02-2015

Hey Minitatan

I have just been reading through this journal here and I am very intrigued by some of the stuff that's happened for you and to you man. Must have been a tough experience with the mugging (friend of mine has been mugged too)

However with AM6 I'm sure you're escapades with SM3 will be just too good. I myself completed AM6 but I am re-running it a second time just to make sure I am well rounded and balanced before taking on another sub. I was thinking about SM3 as well but after reading some of your experiences..I'm convinced I want to use SM3. It will be freaking awesome Smile

Keep up the good work and I look forward to more updates!

Peace

EDIT: Where abouts in the UK are you? I am from Leeds myself ^^

LM

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - CatMan - 07-02-2015

Mini!!

We need an epic update man.

I'm eager to see how the second round is treating you.

I haven't been going out as much as I'd like lately, I've been busy with my business. It's hard to gauge progress as a result.

I'd love to hear a detailed account of how you're faring man!

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 08-02-2015

Minititan, please update! Big Grin

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 08-13-2015

Okay one thing I'm not good at doing is updating journals lol in case you guys hadn't already noticed.

So I have finished stages 1-3 the foundation of sm before the real meat of the sub begins to kick in. I'm not gonna lie here, this time this subliminal has been a lot harder on me than previously, probably because of ogsf and ego balancing with humility. I have ran am6 and sm3 with a friend this time so we can constantly feedback on what we are noticing, I have found this method to be extremely beneficial as we are always at the same part of every stage so it's easy to find the similarities. For example stage 3 for both us was really weird, we would have real mega lows that could last from 10 minutes to a couple of hours and during these lows there is just no logical reasoning to feel low. The first 3 stages have had their ups and downs and have progressively gotten worse for me, stage 1 I felt like the boss again and I was back in familiar territory, stage 2 was a lot of interest from women but nothing concrete. Had a few of those incidents where you feel like you are burning up lol. Stage 3 I can define as pushing women away from me and a lot of resistance. The last week of stage 3 I had so much negativity I didn't want to proceed to stage 4, looking back I can't determine why logically I did not want to, the idea of giving up was strong.

This time around I am noticing a completely different side to sex magnet, the most obvious to me is the lack of external conflict with women but the surpluss of internal conflict.

I have a few women whom either don't want to speak to me or next minute won't leave me alone. It is strange territory. Maybe because I am not out as much this time round so less alcohol infused relations. after stage 4 I go back to university should be interesting to see how things have changed as I started sex magnet just prior to the summer exams.

Work is an ever changing spiral of confusion. Working in retail gives you an interesting perspective and I have noticed subtle changes towards me over the 3 stages. Yesterday was day 1 of stage 4, I politely refused a request of a female customer and boom I must have hit her Mr. Hyde switch, she threw her goods at me and started screaming the building down. Is this the beginning of the craziness I had last time, where rejecting a women's request always ended up in a crazy display of anger and frustration. Haha I hope so, Atleast then I will know I'm continuing down that old path.

Relations with women have been low, comety lost interest in stage 2. Stage 3 they have been pushing me away. Thankfully outside of all the resistance I recognise these as positive signs from my previous run.

However I definitely wouldn't call my lack of success with women a negative as this is the same sub and I believe the effects are a lot stronger this time. It's just now I'm living in a more rural environment, I am not surrounded by hundreds of horny students this time lol. I haven't had the same kind of crazy encounters but then again there just isn't a large enough variety of women for such encounters go take place, I'm currently living in a village as opposed to a student city. I have definitely had moments of déjà vu, and many aspects are much stronger now, most of the women I currently interact with are a lot older than me and married so not my ideal playground (so to speak).

Liquidmind I am based around Edinburgh.
James_Sky I couldn't give you an estimate on usage as the sub played 24/7 in my dorm so whenever I was in my room I was exposed.

UPDATE: in my first entry of this journal I had stated I had purchased sm2 but hadn't used it. Just gonna say this was innacurate, after cleaning up my iTunes sm2 stage 1-5 were all played 450+ times and stage 6 was played 226 times, my sm3 stage 1-3 are now sitting at around 1050 plays per stage and stage 4-5 are at 600ish and 6 is at a shockingly low 127.

So technically this is my 3rd run of sex magnet and will be the first I complete stage 6 before giving up.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - CatMan - 08-13-2015

So good to hear from you again Mini!

So, hmm, sounds pretty much like MY run. Negativity in there often about results and the sub because it doesn't seem to be doing much if anything, not much real interest from women, no sex from new women. Mixed with lower interest from you as well in women. And women distancing themselves from you.

That's the same stuff I've experienced.

SM3 has been a big disappointment for me personally.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 08-13-2015

I wouldn't look at it as a disappointment catman, I mean how often are experimenting in new territory. I know you don't have a lot of experience with women and most of my experience comes from sm, daos and biatbws and x124 and pose. Can you walk around your town and city and comfortably interact with women? Put yourself in situations you are not used to with complete strangers not women you know. For yourself there is a lot of expectation from the sub to lose your virginity and for others who have done this that's one less hurdle towards results, however it means the sub also has to work harder for you, since you are starting at the base line. Negativity is a good thing in this sub because it means there is something in you resisting what is being forced down your neck. I highly recommend making this a 7 stage sub and running stage 7 for Atleast the 32 days if you haven't seen results by the end, remember that a lot has to change for this to be effective, instead of looking for results in the sub go out and test your own abilities. Approach women, interact with as many new women as you can, stage 4/5 is the time for biggest change so the best time to gauge your interactions with women.

Remain positive dude. You might not fully notice the changes until after the run through. This sub is trying to turn you from a guy with no experience in sex to a freaking sex magnet, it's got a lot of hurdles to jump over to take you there. Just looks around for the crazy reactions from women in this stage and next stage, and don't have any expectations or judgements towards women. Just try it. You still have to make the move! Believe me, I've been in situations where sex was the obvious outcome whilst doing this sub by because I didn't react the inevitable never took place, haha I've shot myself in the foot so many times during sm

I definitely wouldn't say the sub isn't working lol. I can see the changes only this run I'm not as desperate as I was first time (probably down to a successful am6 run)

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - CatMan - 08-13-2015

Oh social issues aren't a problem at ALL. It's the exact opposite with me.

I just haven't seen sexual attraction from women that's all.

These programs hit everyone differently due to everyone being different. So one run won't equal another.

I'm just saying overall I expected more, something tangible and obvious from the sub and haven't gotten it is all man.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 08-13-2015

(08-13-2015, 06:43 AM)CatMan Wrote: So good to hear from you again Mini!

So, hmm, sounds pretty much like MY run. Negativity in there often about results and the sub because it doesn't seem to be doing much if anything, not much real interest from women, no sex from new women. Mixed with lower interest from you as well in women. And women distancing themselves from you.

That's the same stuff I've experienced.

SM3 has been a big disappointment for me personally.

The more you said your disappointment the more it will resist you. That's common psychology.

Don't close your mind with your disappointment CatMan because you'll raise your negative vibe.

Willie Nelson said "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - RTBoss - 08-13-2015

And try new stomping grounds, CM. Whatever these group things you've been going to - skip those a few times and go somewhere new, a club, whatever is COMPLETELY out of your element.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dubls - 08-13-2015

I'm starting to think that SM is not geared towards helping a man lose his virginity, but rather to help bolster an active man's sex life.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2015

(08-13-2015, 05:52 AM)Minititan Wrote:
I have a few women whom either don't want to speak to me or next minute won't leave me alone. It is strange territory.
Maybe because I am not out as much this time round so less alcohol infused relations. after stage 4 I go back to university should be interesting to see how things have changed as I started sex magnet just prior to the summer exams.

Work is an ever changing spiral of confusion. Working in retail gives you an interesting perspective and I have noticed subtle changes towards me over the 3 stages. Yesterday was day 1 of stage 4, I politely refused a request of a female customer and boom I must have hit her Mr. Hyde switch, she threw her goods at me and started screaming the building down. Is this the beginning of the craziness I had last time, where rejecting a women's request always ended up in a crazy display of anger and frustration. Haha I hope so, Atleast then I will know I'm continuing down that old path.

Irrational behavior from a woman is attraction to me. Why would she gets angry like that when you did nothing wrong?
It will be hard for a lot of women to admit that they are madly attracted to you. It took 2 months to a girl I know to recognize that she loves the way I behave. But most of the time she says she hates it but with a voice tone which says the opposite or she behave in a way that tells me she loves me (holding hand, looking for comfort, touching me with her foot). She even screamed in a public place, she told me she hates the way I was standing relaxed, the way I mocked her when she says something stupid. I was in fact glad when she told me all that because I knew what it meant but I didn't fully realized it at first. The worst thing you can do is to think she actually hates you when in fact it's the opposite.

I like to compare it with poker, even if you have the bad cards you can still win if you believe you can and sometimes the guys in front of you have even worst cards than you. The bad cards are the false hates she gives you but if you still believe she is attracted to you then you will win the pot.

A woman who behaves irrationally when she is around you mean she is attracted (most of the time). Some will never admit it or it will take months. Don't expect all girls to tell you she is made in love at first sight. Some will say that but some will react very strangely around you. They will hate you publicly but love you secretly. The more a girls react to you the better, even if it seems like hate, most of the time it's not, especially when you did nothing wrong logically. Most of time I get upset when a girl react like that but later I realized they were attracted.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 08-13-2015

Very good point Alpha360, that's why I most of the time not take them too seriously.

What they said or what they attitude is commonly hide their true feeling.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - eternity - 10-02-2015

are you swimming in Poon and can't be bothered with finishing this journal buddy? Tongue Tongue

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - CatMan - 10-04-2015

Yeah, Mini bro, we need an update!

Let us know how you're doing, man. Your first run was awesome and over the top hilarious at times haha.

You should be where I'm at give or take, about 1/4 through stage 6. It'd be good to compare runs.