Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 08:10 AM)Minititan Wrote: Hey Sarge, sorry for the long time since updating been extremely busy with university. My sub history has been DAOS>AM5>BIATBWS>SM2>AM5>SM3>DAOS>AM6(current)>SM3
Ive had good results with most of the subs, although my first use of AM5 I stopped in stage 4, SM2 I stopped in stage 5, SM3 I stopped somewhere between stage 4 and 5. Most of these were overpowering resistance or things outside of the subs which i could not get a handle on and where negative as such.

I thought the second run of AM5 was good, but apparently not since this current AM6 is the sub I've noticed the most massive change with. History with women ---- Terrible. Before SM3 was so few and far in between that its not even worth mentioning. Since i stopped SM3 its been all about personal growth and becoming a better me, which AM6 has definitely provided, I believe i finally have the foundation i need to be handle SM3 because the first time that sub put me in a lot of situations which although fun, were a little too much lol.

Hey Minititan!

Seems you've done a lot of AM runs. I'm starting to realize becoming a better me is exactly what I need as well.

It's crazy though that after all those runs you still had a "weak" foundation for SM 3. Must be a powerful program indeed.

I wish I had more to contribute right now, but I honestly feel like I'm still emerging, but thank you for the reply, you're definitely an inspiration.

I wouldn't call myself an inspiration. My first AM5 run was a disaster, I chose the wrong time in my life to run it and as a result only made it like a week into stage 4 before I couldn't handle it anymore. The second run I completed but due to the horrible experiences of the first run I did the minimum of 8 hours a day, and I'm not sure if I followed the 32 day rule exactly. And both my sm2 and sm3 runs were also not the right time and I wasn't prepared, not alpha at starting. My best results with a sub have to be AM6 it has changed my life for the better and now I'm finally ready to take on the challenge of SM again. In 8 days (I think) this journey starts afresh and I'm excited for what is too come

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:47 AM)Minititan Wrote: I wouldn't call myself an inspiration. My first AM5 run was a disaster, I chose the wrong time in my life to run it and as a result only made it like a week into stage 4 before I couldn't handle it anymore. The second run I completed but due to the horrible experiences of the first run I did the minimum of 8 hours a day, and I'm not sure if I followed the 32 day rule exactly. And both my sm2 and sm3 runs were also not the right time and I wasn't prepared, not alpha at starting. My best results with a sub have to be AM6 it has changed my life for the better and now I'm finally ready to take on the challenge of SM again. In 8 days (I think) this journey starts afresh and I'm excited for what is too come

Well that's cool. But you stuck with it, re-adjusted, but kept going. That's what I do so i know that with time, I can see the same kinds of results. I just need to be aware of when it is (or is not) the right time to use which sub.

You say even using AM the first time wasn't the right time either though, how did you know and what did you do to get yourself prepared/ how did you know what you "needed"?

(04-29-2015, 11:25 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 09:47 AM)Minititan Wrote: I wouldn't call myself an inspiration. My first AM5 run was a disaster, I chose the wrong time in my life to run it and as a result only made it like a week into stage 4 before I couldn't handle it anymore. The second run I completed but due to the horrible experiences of the first run I did the minimum of 8 hours a day, and I'm not sure if I followed the 32 day rule exactly. And both my sm2 and sm3 runs were also not the right time and I wasn't prepared, not alpha at starting. My best results with a sub have to be AM6 it has changed my life for the better and now I'm finally ready to take on the challenge of SM again. In 8 days (I think) this journey starts afresh and I'm excited for what is too come

Well that's cool. But you stuck with it, re-adjusted, but kept going. That's what I do so i know that with time, I can see the same kinds of results. I just need to be aware of when it is (or is not) the right time to use which sub.

You say even using AM the first time wasn't the right time either though, how did you know and what did you do to get yourself prepared/ how did you know what you "needed"?

The first time I ran AM5 I had just got out of a 5 year relationship and was heavily depressed. A few months in I lost a family member. The sub itself was vicious in pulling you into states of anger and depression and at the time I couldn't deal with it. To get ready I had to recover from my depression and get back to work etc before attempting again

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - athanas - 04-29-2015

thanks for your elaborate answers Minititan. I hope you'll start a journal again when you start SM3. I'm looking forward to it

I think I'm gonna try and update this one as often as I have time to. So will just post updates into this one, watch this space 8 days from now lol

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - athanas - 04-29-2015

sounds good

I'm right now at SM3 Stage 2. It will be interesting to see how your second run through looks like as I'm going to do one as well. Good luck!

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - JackOfHearts - 04-30-2015

Even if you didn't run some sub properly you still have some very good results with it.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - dissonance - 05-09-2015

Hey where in the world are you located, Minititan? And how old are you?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 05-10-2015

Hey dissonance I'm located in the UK and I'm 24 years old now.

Minor update stage 1 day 3:
Can tell this sub is back to kicking in, oh how I've missed the attention, walking around feeling like a god lol, Yesterday my boss actually asked "what is it with you and women today?" "Your going to get yourself a reputation" For a 4 hour period at work there was constantly a female by my side, for no reason just lingering around me lol, even spoke to some female workers whom I'd never spoken to ever before, as if we'd been buds for years.
just got a couple more exams to go then it's summer vacation, I think this is gonna be a kick ass summer

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - CatMan - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 05:47 AM)Minititan Wrote: Hey dissonance I'm located in the UK and I'm 24 years old now.

Minor update stage 1 day 3:
Can tell this sub is back to kicking in, oh how I've missed the attention, walking around feeling like a god lol, Yesterday my boss actually asked "what is it with you and women today?" "Your going to get yourself a reputation" For a 4 hour period at work there was constantly a female by my side, for no reason just lingering around me lol, even spoke to some female workers whom I'd never spoken to ever before, as if we'd been buds for years.
just got a couple more exams to go then it's summer vacation, I think this is gonna be a kick ass summer

YES! THE BEAST RETURNS TO SM3!

Lol, so happy for you man. Sounds like you're already getting results, must be be so nice!

I'm going to write an entry today to mark the halfway point.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - maxx55 - 05-31-2015

I just read this journal and I'm BLOWN AWAY! Balls! This is totally amazing! Keep up the amazingly good work man!

If you still remember, could you approximate how long you listened to each sub in your sub history (hrs per day and months on each sub)? It'd be greatly appreciated as I'm considering DOAS or BIATBWS after I finish EPRHA.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - CatMan - 06-07-2015

Mini!

We're going to need an update, mate lol. You should be about where I am in the program, halfway through stage 2 I think. So, how are things?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 06-09-2015

(06-07-2015, 08:06 PM)CatMan Wrote: Mini!

We're going to need an update, mate lol. You should be about where I am in the program, halfway through stage 2 I think. So, how are things?

Okay Catman. Here goes. Not going to be too long as I'm using my phone to type.
Today is day 1 of stage 2 for me and about 7 hours exposure so far and heading to work.

Things that I've noticed in stage 1.
- Increased attractiveness - loving checking myself out again - so vain
- Before AM6 I would get nervous around women, during AM6 I noticed I was no longer nervous but it would show up in my thought patterns whilst interacting. Now end of Stage 1 I feel and notice nothing, completely natural.
- Main females in my life are changing. In particular around stage 2 of AM two blonde chicks became really good friends of mine, since stage 1 we have drifted. Not sure why.
- it's summer vacation and I'm literally working most days to try and gather up some funds. One thing I absolutely love is I can be doing my thing and I just have to glance around and i will see some chick quickly looking away or turning red. Love the power of the SM.
- loads of girls are adding me on social networks, this time I have snapchat lol never thought of it as much but in the last month 6 girls I know have added me and are sending me nudes almost every other day (I didn't even have to ask lol)
- I'm transcending from really wanting to be surrounded by women to not really giving a crap and back. It's a weird feeling one minute I want them and then when they are around its just not anything really, like I couldn't care less.
- I've been invited out more for small things by women since starting this stage. Coffee here lunch there. That's pretty cool, although when I'm out with these women it doesn't feel sexual. Although one of them has made a big deal about me friendzoning her before she even had a chance
- I recognise stage 1 except this time being alpha has made a massive difference, im not jumping to take note of every glance or weird experience and some weird things like people I don't know reaching into my pockets really isn't weird this time. Level UP!!!!
- I have great rapport with all the women that surround me at work. I have made a few errors in communication like stumbling over my words but didn't phase me, if anything it made her turn red.
- super excited for stage 2, lets ramp this nostalgia up 10 notches.

Sorry there is more I can't think of right now. Because my train is almost at its stop.

Mini

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 06-09-2015

(05-31-2015, 09:46 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I just read this journal and I'm BLOWN AWAY! Balls! This is totally amazing! Keep up the amazingly good work man!

If you still remember, could you approximate how long you listened to each sub in your sub history (hrs per day and months on each sub)? It'd be greatly appreciated as I'm considering DOAS or BIATBWS after I finish EPRHA.

I have no idea. I looked at my iTunes playlist and my DAOS trickling stream has 1172 plays and I used it for maybe 90 days I think. Hope this helps

Mini