Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 05-22-2014

I used to suffer from approach anxiety, thankfully I don't anymore. But when I did I would always imagine the worst case scenario, girls shouting at me telling me to go away, now they are approaching me and going batshit crazy. I find this somewhat ironic. I'm not sure why.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - LionKing - 05-22-2014

Awesome man! I don't know what "types" of girls these are, but I'd guess it must be pretty new and rare for them even to be that into a guy and finding themselves being the one who tries to seduce you, open to rejection and all that.. I'd guess they're just in an emotional, irrational state and act out of that, or lash out on you as a protection mechanism. They try a bit but can't risk or deal with rejection, so they make you the bad guy and they don't have to feel bad. I find it hard to believe they're always just testing us in some evil calculating way, girls can just be really insecure about things at times too. Pride also.

It could be that the girl at the shop thought something like "this is really weird, I want him so much" and she started feeling like a bit like a slu_, but wanted it so much she ignored it, "whatever, I'm going for it now".. then when you said not now but later, she might have meant "you can have this, but we need to do it now, because I can't be thinking about this for a long time, I can't make myself do this later because by then I'll be logical about this and I'd feel like a slu_"..
Hopefully it'll stabilize once you internalize SM more and more.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 05-23-2014

Lionking, I totally agree with the idea of it's too much for them to take in and holding off would trigger the anti slu_ defense. I just hope you're right about this balancing out. And I hope it does soon.

Communications with women right now are getting more and more hostile. One of my flatmates girlfriends threw a casserole dish on the floor in our kitchen and stormed off to her boyfriends room. About 20 minutes later he is arguing with me blaming me for the incident like it's my fault. Apparently according to him she got extremely pissed off because I didn't acknowledge her when she walked in to the kitchen. I was making lunch facing directly away from the door so had no idea she walked in. So now I've got a steroid taking creep taking his time out to have a go at me for being "rude" wtf is going on.

It's not even 2 o clock in the afternoon yet and I've already had 4 over the top encounters.

My aura must be beyond imbalanced right now.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-23-2014

this is similar to what azfalgz had going on in his journal with sm3. Some serious drama. keep it up man

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - lokko - 05-23-2014

does this ever happen? like in the past

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - ffaux - 05-24-2014

(05-23-2014, 04:46 AM)Minititan Wrote: Apparently according to him she got extremely pissed off because I didn't acknowledge her when she walked in to the kitchen.

So let me get this straight. She wants your attention SO BADLY that she throws a tantrum and storms off to manipulate her BOYFRIEND to TELL. YOU. OFF. for not giving HIS GIRLFRIEND attention?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - IronSmooth - 05-24-2014

lol. Yea the aura is a very powerful thing.
Im doing OF and im about 2 weeks in.
And today at work, the guy who we are working for was a total nutjob. Kicked us out of the house, went totally psycho crazy. Then at the gas station and at the store as well. I dunno, maybe my aura is so aloof that people don't know how to respond. I'm in disbelief. I look at myself in the mirror and i pretty much look the same, maybe a bit lost but thats it. Fek.

@Minititan I can't believe what im reading lol. This is amazing. You must of felt a bit alienated?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Clansy - 06-14-2014

How is it going for you? Any updates? Smile

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Spiritman - 06-15-2014

Minitatan I am loving the results you have gotten from SM! I am seriously considering running SM after AM6. The results I am reading from the journals about SM get me excited to start SM when my time comes which btw is not for another 5 months Dodgy

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - adam225 - 06-15-2014

(05-22-2014, 11:49 AM)Minititan Wrote: I used to suffer from approach anxiety, thankfully I don't anymore. But when I did I would always imagine the worst case scenario, girls shouting at me telling me to go away, now they are approaching me and going batshit crazy. I find this somewhat ironic. I'm not sure why.

Lol, that's brilliant !

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 06-16-2014

Awesome spiritman, I think you will love sm3

Update

I'm now on the start of stage 5 and I'm glad to announce that the craziness began to phase down and there hasn't been any over the last week
Right now I'm feeling more confident than I ever have in my life, I can't even describe it properly, rejection, insults, aggression nothing phases me and I'm always in an awesome mood

Finished exams and I'm now home and working for the summer, I've been approached by a number of girls I used to know when I was younger, and hooked up with 2 so far, not too bad since Ive only been back less than 2 weeks and I've only had one day off work since I returned home.

I'll try and update again real soon, sorry for the long delay between posts.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Spiritman - 06-16-2014

Minitatan I think I will love SM just from the results you're getting. I know not everyone will get the same results, everyone experiences will be different. However, it sounds like Shannon pulled out the stops on this program to make sure people get results.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Fonzy3 - 06-22-2014

(02-14-2014, 05:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Quick Question for Shannon, or anyone who knows: Buying it in parts its grouped in 2's, (stage 1-2, 3-4, 5-6) is stage 7 included in the final stage, and if not would you consider selling it separate, as this is the greatest thing about your programs the refresher stage for AM5 was extremely valuable and saved a lot of time...

I don't remember if it is or not, but worst case scenario, you just e-mail us after finishing Stage 6 and we'll send you a link.

Some answers for you...

Instructions are the general 5G instructions.

The exhaustion is the sub working your mind while you sleep. Might want to get a couple hours more sleep by going to bed earlier.

The sudden awakeness when you encounter an attractive female is your subconscious following the instructions, putting you in the right state to be sexually attractive. Exhausted isn't it.

The face burning between you and her is you reacting at a subconscious level with attraction, and her reacting with the same. It's you reacting with the right energy to arouse her, and her reacting with the arousal. But it is quite possibly entirely subconscious for her at this stage.

The female attention as if you are friends is actually them opening themselves up to you so you can move forward. So... whenever you want it to be more than friends... move forward.

Is there a way to consciously increase the affects of a sub working at a subconscious level as which you described^ anything you should avoid to reduce this feeling? I noticed the growth in changes that I go through over time when using a sub is it safe to say that this subconscious feeling is more so included in my mind and body which inevitably guides my thinking? A response would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Spiritman - 07-06-2014

Hey Minitatan any updates to report?