Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Light - 02-07-2016

So Am6 did not hamper your Sm3 results this time. They just come a bit late in ur run. And What kind of results!!!!
Jackobian to say the least.i m happy for u Mini.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dzemoo - 02-07-2016

The reactions of girls on sm are weirde its a combination of hate and attraction especially hate if they dont get what they want. But if hot chicks hate you then you are doing everything right.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 02-07-2016

(02-06-2016, 10:59 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 10:50 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I want to know what this mysterious second thing is lol. Is it mones? I couldn't imagine what else it could be. Sorry for prying if it's something you can't or don't want to discuss.

Well let's cover off the usual scapegoats so they're out of the way lol:

-male model looks
-ripped body
-massive bank balance
-9 inch "personality"
-ferrari/lamborghini etc.
-famous
-athlete
-douchebag/bad boy attitude
-tons of tattoos

There, I think I covered all typical excuses haha!

I think I can check these off for you.
-Male model looks. Nah, slight pot belly from not having much free time to be active
-Ripped body. Nope no time.
-Massive back balance, yes if you count a negative but large bank balance (student debt)
- 9 inch "personality" - my personality stretches more than 9 inches but if you mean my d then no! I wish!
-Ferrari etc, nope haha a crappy 15 year old 1.2 cords
-famous - far from
- athlete - haha nope never been close
-douchebag/bad boy attitude - my attitude has been very douche baggy since am6 a year ago, but not the kind that gets women, the kind that rejects them harshly
-tons of tattoos - nope none, I do have 3 piercings though

(02-07-2016, 12:44 AM)RaGod Wrote: Minititan, your results are impressive this run as well. I 've always wanted to ask you: what is your height? Do you bodybuild?

Height 5ft5 maybe 5ft6
And no body building. Haha I'm built in the complete opposite form of a bodybuilder

I wouldn't count this as an official run as I said I'm only experimenting with a few things, so half expecting everything to blow up in my face for not following instructions, also my usage hasn't been heavy as been testing something else for a while.

(02-06-2016, 10:50 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I want to know what this mysterious second thing is lol. Is it mones? I couldn't imagine what else it could be. Sorry for prying if it's something you can't or don't want to discuss.

Sorry I can't discuss the other product as its a violation of the site rules. No it's not mones, but I do know the awesomeness of some brands, I actually had no luck when I was a teen and mones were the one thing that actually helped me lose my virginity, some of them are really good, but I haven't used them in years because they are expensive and results vary dramatically and I can't find the ones used when I was younger, I know it was about $40 and came in a small silver container that looked like a bulletvibrator but for the life of me I've never found it again, I search every few months.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - CatMan - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 11:35 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 10:59 PM)CatMan Wrote:

Well let's cover off the usual scapegoats so they're out of the way lol:

-male model looks
-ripped body
-massive bank balance
-9 inch "personality"
-ferrari/lamborghini etc.
-famous
-athlete
-douchebag/bad boy attitude
-tons of tattoos

There, I think I covered all typical excuses haha!

I think I can check these off for you.
-Male model looks. Nah, slight pot belly from not having much free time to be active
-Ripped body. Nope no time.
-Massive back balance, yes if you count a negative but large bank balance (student debt)
- 9 inch "personality" - my personality stretches more than 9 inches but if you mean my d then no! I wish!
-Ferrari etc, nope haha a crappy 15 year old 1.2 cords
-famous - far from
- athlete - haha nope never been close
-douchebag/bad boy attitude - my attitude has been very douche baggy since am6 a year ago, but not the kind that gets women, the kind that rejects them harshly
-tons of tattoos - nope none, I do have 3 piercings though

Good, glad we got those typical excuses dealt with so nobody can claim them haha. That was just a joke list to preempt anybody claiming them.

Seriously though man, you're doing amazing. If I said I was envious, it'd be a massive understatement.

A long time ago, your journal was the reason I decided to go for SM3, as you know. I didn't get anywhere NEAR your experience. I guess I just have a lot more work to do. Your experiences seem so lofty and so ridiculous for me to even believe I can ever have, but maybe that's the problem. I have some deep fears, due to my past to do with girls and sex, rejection sensitivity, so all of that garbage needs to be dealt with beforehand it seems. OF for a long term run will be a good step towards becoming a new man finally. Maybe then I can reattempt.

Anyway man, keep going! It's amazing to hear your exploits.

Okay so now the update,

So I woke up to find her in the bathroom in the shower, she sent me a text saying she couldn't get the hot water running so I went through, what happened next I didn't really have a choice, I was pulled in to the "hot" water of the shower. It was fun, but left me drained.

So now I technically have a "non-committed girlfriend fuckbuddy" as she called it, the rule is we will spend Valentine's Day together and whenever one of us is horny the other is obliged to alleviate that. But we can see other people, she made that very clear, however if we are together or home alone and she is in the mood We are expected to accommodate each other.
I feel like I've just made a pact with the devil, I say made a pact but I didn't really say much, she had it all planned out and gave a somewhat impression sales style presentation, she almost has as many terms & conditions as Apple.

I'm tired and I've not been assertive at all the last few days, I think if I had been things would be a lot different, last night probably wouldn't have happened. You guys have no idea how much my head hurts with confusion trying to understand what is going on

(02-07-2016, 12:12 PM)RaGod Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 11:38 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 12:44 AM)RaGod Wrote: Minititan, your results are impressive this run as well. I 've always wanted to ask you: what is your height? Do you bodybuild?

Height 5ft5 maybe 5ft6
And no body building. Haha I'm built in the complete opposite form of a bodybuilder

I wouldn't count this as an official run as I said I'm only experimenting with a few things, so half expecting everything to blow up in my face for not following instructions, also my usage hasn't been heavy as been testing something else for a while.

Wow, man that is incredible! That means that you have achieved far more than we thought you have! 5ft6, wow. Did you have women wanting you which were taller than you? Have you kissed taller women than you? Your answers on this will help a lot of guys here to not have an excuse for becoming great with women.

Society bombard us with 'women want tall guys', 'short guys stand no chance with tall women'. It is rather sad. Some researches even say 80% of women voted for men who are 10-20 cm taller than them, and more than 80% said they would never date a shorter guy.

Yet you are a living proof of what is possible.You have achieved a lot more than you think , man.

I am not good with women, haven't held a relationship for more than 2 months over the last 5 years. But yea my type is women shorter than me and sadly I've been with very few, all of my past relationships my girlfriend has been taller, one was a late bloomer so we started off at the same height but grew to dwarf me. If she stood on her tiptoe slightly she could rest her chin on my head. I've never came across the short guy tall women problem, for me the problem is short guy girl problem, because guys want petit girls the Giants literally surround the short ones and they're the first taken here, probably because it makes them feel better about their penis size.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Spareness - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 12:12 PM)RaGod Wrote: Some researches even say 80% of women voted for men who are 10-20 cm taller than them, and more than 80% said they would never date a shorter guy.

lol man, if you life near my house. I will show you something that will "blow your mind" Wink.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 05:13 PM)Wahyu Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 12:12 PM)RaGod Wrote: Some researches even say 80% of women voted for men who are 10-20 cm taller than them, and more than 80% said they would never date a shorter guy.

lol man, if you life near my house. I will show you something that will "blow your mind" Wink.

I have a theory, basically it's that women never tell the truth about that stuff.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - DisneylandUSA - 09-10-2016

(02-07-2016, 05:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 05:13 PM)Wahyu Wrote:

I have a theory, basically it's that women never tell the truth about that stuff.

Women seeking Taller men I know that shorter women of 5'2" usually want a taller man to protect them; Nowadays, with the popularity of online dating sites, women are usually posting on their online dating profiles that they want a man; "Over 5'10 " and/or " He has to be Over 6 feet."
Perhaps, women believe similar to the Business World; Taller men are supposedly, 'Leadership' material. :angel: