Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dzemoo - 10-04-2015

titan how are you listening to the subs

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - RTBoss - 10-04-2015

He died, or doesn't give a shite, apparently.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 01:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote: He died, or doesn't give a shite, apparently.

I'm very much alive thanks for the concern

currently on stage 5 with around 11 days left. right now I'm back at university and the workload has knocked me off my feet. so i will try and give a fuller update as soon as i can.

Stage 4 was pretty uneventful in the terms of the sex magnet wishlist however it was an amazing stage, after dealing with a downer for the first week or so, my mood was elevated for the remainder to a point where I almost didn't want to proceed with the next stage (yes literally everything happening was that good, i wanted to stagnate). However progress is a must, social interactions in this last stage have been awesome, and although I haven't had a night out, there are days which are 10x better than any night out I've had. However I can not deny there has been heavy resistance since starting stage 5, I have become really anti-social not sure if this is the sub or just the fact that I have too much university work to do and I;m prioritising maybe a bit too heavily on it. Also been offered a new job and i start that in 2 weeks Big Grin will update with a better round up soon, just clarifying I am definitely not dead lol

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - eternity - 10-22-2015

i'm getting mad deja vu too, i wonder what that means???

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - maxx55 - 10-25-2015

Hey Minititan, are you using a masked track or an ultrasonic for SM? And speakers or headphones?
Thanks.

I'm curious about this

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Achiever - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 09:17 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey Minititan, are you using a masked track or an ultrasonic for SM? And speakers or headphones?
Thanks.

I'm curious about this

I want to know this too.I also wonder what his results from the last sm3 run are, and when is Minititan going to start his 5G experiment with less days per stage.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - eternity - 11-21-2015

well, i was gonna ask you for an update but then i saw my previous comment about the deja vu. I'm still having lots of deja vu, constantly. Are you still having that as well?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Xyer - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 03:48 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Bump

There are some new users that will want to read this

Yeah thanks to you FrostedFake, I eventually want to read about SM v.3 journal.

Minitatan, because you're using SM v.3 twice, do you gain more permanency? Do your mind full of sex thing? Can you consciously control your desire for sex? I'm just curious because I feel like I want using SM v.3 next. Thank you.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Life - 02-04-2016

Thanks for bumping this

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 02-05-2016

I love looking back on this. Again since this has been bumped for anyone and you want strong results that match the claims of the product description. Avoid running AM6 first if you can, I know Shannon says that these subs are designed to back off each other, but SM3 is in need of a serious update, you will get amazing results with sm3 to the point where you can't believe what's happening is being influenced by an MP3 if you run am5 prior. SM3 is my all time favourite sub, the results it has gave me have been fantastic, but running AM6 stopped my success during that sub and after on my rerun I was too I guess too "alpha" and didn't have time for sex and women, haha sounds counterproductive and goes against the marketing but if you have ran AM6 then go for WM instead, I guess AM6 works the so well that the mentality of a sex magnet is less important or something. Until the sub gets released in 6G or a SM3.1 comes out I would avoid this if AM6 has been done or you prefer the stronger results of AM6 over AM5. Sadly the bulk of experiences on the forum for SM3 have been lackluster, the only theory I can offer is that AM6 works so well that you won't have time for multiple women and random sexual encounters on your daily commute. To the commenter above, experimentation began a while ago, but it goes against the rules of the sub so probably violates Shannon's rules somewhere to discuss, sorry! Can't say much more because everything I write is dismissed by Shannon as either ignorance or an attack on him, regardless what I say above, I highly recommend the results will be better, Shannon will say otherwise but he hasn't tested either sub himself yet

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dzemoo - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:51 AM)Minititan Wrote: I love looking back on this. Again since this has been bumped for anyone and you want strong results that match the claims of the product description. Avoid running AM6 first if you can, I know Shannon says that these subs are designed to back off each other, but SM3 is in need of a serious update, you will get amazing results with sm3 to the point where you can't believe what's happening is being influenced by an MP3 if you run am5 prior. SM3 is my all time favourite sub, the results it has gave me have been fantastic, but running AM6 stopped my success during that sub and after on my rerun I was too I guess too "alpha" and didn't have time for sex and women, haha sounds counterproductive and goes against the marketing but if you have ran AM6 then go for WM instead, I guess AM6 works the so well that the mentality of a sex magnet is less important or something. Until the sub gets released in 6G or a SM3.1 comes out I would avoid this if AM6 has been done or you prefer the stronger results of AM6 over AM5. Sadly the bulk of experiences on the forum for SM3 have been lackluster, the only theory I can offer is that AM6 works so well that you won't have time for multiple women and random sexual encounters on your daily commute. To the commenter above, experimentation began a while ago, but it goes against the rules of the sub so probably violates Shannon's rules somewhere to discuss, sorry! Can't say much more because everything I write is dismissed by Shannon as either ignorance or an attack on him, regardless what I say above, I highly recommend the results will be better, Shannon will say otherwise but he hasn't tested either sub himself yet

Shit this concernes me my first run was with am5 before and like i said i didnt notice anything when switching to sm3 from am6, but interesting theory dude this explains a lot here

Maybe thats why catman didnt get results with sm3 because he did am6 before, and shit again that means that my run could fail too :/

Thats a problem too i see that shanon didnt test the 5g alpha subs by himself just telling us how it should be in theory

Do you recommend me running wm2 refresher first before starting sm3? I need a quick answer because j wanted to start sm3 today or should i first do sm3 refresher to overload my brain

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Xyer - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:51 AM)Minititan Wrote: I love looking back on this. Again since this has been bumped for anyone and you want strong results that match the claims of the product description. Avoid running AM6 first if you can, I know Shannon says that these subs are designed to back off each other, but SM3 is in need of a serious update, you will get amazing results with sm3 to the point where you can't believe what's happening is being influenced by an MP3 if you run am5 prior. SM3 is my all time favourite sub, the results it has gave me have been fantastic, but running AM6 stopped my success during that sub and after on my rerun I was too I guess too "alpha" and didn't have time for sex and women, haha sounds counterproductive and goes against the marketing but if you have ran AM6 then go for WM instead, I guess AM6 works the so well that the mentality of a sex magnet is less important or something. Until the sub gets released in 6G or a SM3.1 comes out I would avoid this if AM6 has been done or you prefer the stronger results of AM6 over AM5. Sadly the bulk of experiences on the forum for SM3 have been lackluster, the only theory I can offer is that AM6 works so well that you won't have time for multiple women and random sexual encounters on your daily commute. To the commenter above, experimentation began a while ago, but it goes against the rules of the sub so probably violates Shannon's rules somewhere to discuss, sorry! Can't say much more because everything I write is dismissed by Shannon as either ignorance or an attack on him, regardless what I say above, I highly recommend the results will be better, Shannon will say otherwise but he hasn't tested either sub himself yet

I don't know you give good news or bad news with that haha. But if you though SM v.3 will get better result if we run AM v.5 first, my question is, which one needs serious update, is it SM v.3 or is it AM v.6? And what about your result overall right now? Could you share some of your newest experience update with SM v.3, Minititan? Thank you.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Xyer - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:

Shit this concernes me my first run was with am5 before and like i said i didnt notice anything when switching to sm3 from am6, but interesting theory dude this explains a lot here

Maybe thats why catman didnt get results with sm3 because he did am6 before, and shit again that means that my run could fail too :/

Thats a problem too i see that shanon didnt test the 5g alpha subs by himself just telling us how it should be in theory

Yeah it's possible, user frenchmagnet used AM v.5 and gain great result from SM v.3. But on the other side user guider have great result while using AM v.6 before and jasoncapital too. Hope Shannon can chime in and give us explanation about these possibilities.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Dzemoo - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 03:06 AM)Xyer Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 02:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:

Yeah it's possible, user frenchmagnet used AM v.5 and gain great result from SM v.3. But on the other side user guider have great result while using AM v.6 before and jasoncapital too. Hope Shannon can chime in and give us explanation about these possibilities.

I dont know how often guider gets laied but jason didnt get laid he says he dont care so minititans theory would be true here and if minititan is right i doomed myself now