Subliminal Talk
Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 (/Thread-Testimonial-for-AM-4G-and-DAOS-2-0)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - chinpin - 02-17-2014

Can someone tell me if AM program makes you repulsive to other alpha guys, while most girls get attracted to you ? I've noticed that most girls have been nicer than usual to me, while some of the guys I normally talk to kind of try to avoid me now. This is some weird shit. lol.

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - MadTheReaper - 02-19-2014

(02-17-2014, 09:46 PM)chinpin Wrote: Can someone tell me if AM program makes you repulsive to other alpha guys, while most girls get attracted to you ? I've noticed that most girls have been nicer than usual to me, while some of the guys I normally talk to kind of try to avoid me now. This is some weird shit. lol.

I believe it does.
Guys always compete with each other about who is the Alpha Male of the group.
Since you are becoming more Alpha, you are also becoming more of a threat.

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - rubman - 02-19-2014

An be ready for some jealousy, like people getting in your way or throwing you drinking glasses.

It's the way of the alpha!

That happended to me using its small cousin . biatbw. It's normal, because if women can sense this, men can too, and if they sense you are a threat they will get out of their way to avoid "someone" steal his "probable" chick.

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - Minititan - 02-19-2014

(02-16-2014, 01:19 AM)chinpin Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 08:36 AM)Minititan Wrote: Awesome choice Chinpin, now hopefully a moderator can move this thread to mens journals and we can all read about the awesome ride you are about to embark on.

Also you may want to consider running stage 1 for a little longer since your exposure was under the daily 8 hours, i'm not an expert though of whether or not you should actually do this, maybe run it for the full 20 hours an extra week, or consult shannon or somebody for more appropriate advice, if lack of exposure is something that is concerning to you

Yeah, I'm running stage one more week before moving onto stage 2. Oh btw, is it normal to feel quite tired after running this program for like 8 hours ? I feel like sleeping more than usual nowadays. Cheers.

Yea chinpin, AM5 is quite mentally draining. However your body will get used to it, just bear with it just now you will notice improvements as your brain gets used to being bombarded by suggestions.

Also on your other question, Alpha male is going to resculpt you entirely, you may notice others becoming more competitive and aggressive towards you and you will probably become more competitively aggressive yourself, don't be surprised if your circle of friend changes, alpha also focuses on helping you to strive, so if you are surrounded by people who are holding you back, then you may notice that you begin to lose relations with these people, you may do it, they may do it, everything will be gradual though, you'll find yourself subconsciously surrounding yourself with people who can help you progress instead of pull you back.

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - chinpin - 02-20-2014

Some of the changes have been pretty significant in the last few days. I woke up with some nice morning wood this morning after a long time. I actually felt like I was 15 again. lol. I never knew that human mind had that much power to cause significant physiological changes. I also want to thank minititan and other poster who suggested me to drop DAOS and focus on AM like 20 hrs a day. Listening to AM for 20 hours a day has given me great results.

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - chinpin - 02-21-2014

I'm seeing a lot of sex dreams and even violent dreams ( only difference now is that I'm the one who starts violent acts as opposed to being the victim. lol) these days.

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - chinpin - 02-24-2014

I'm beginning to indulge in 'risky' behavior more and more. Is this part of being alpha ? Has anyone else noticed this as well ?

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - JackOfHearts - 02-25-2014

Yes, you'll be more fearless. With AM5 when I'm riding my motorcycle I now don't feel the fear I was feeling like before. Which can be dangerous if you do stupid things.

RE: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0 - chinpin - 03-09-2014

Stage 2 is really making me euphoric. The high I get by listening to stage 2 is better than smoking weed imo. lol. Does anyone know the scientific reasoning behind this euphoria ?