Subliminal Talk
Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience (/Thread-Ampers-s-Maximum-Learning-Speed-3-0-Experience)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - gelimang - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 05:05 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Looking forward to see your results with "Maximum Learning Speed 3.0". You're getting a lot out of it already which is awesome. I like that you're taking the opportunities to use other subs with AM. Most of how we accept the subliminal is based on what we do to be more receptive.

do you mean that i can use other subliminal while playing this?
like US? i'd like to try that then... Big Grin

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 02-12-2014

Day 16,

I like this sub. I'm not listening to it consistenly; for example, yesterday, I listened to it for nearly 9-10 hours. Today, it will probably be between 1-3 hours.

Yesterday, while studying, I hit a point of saturation, which hasn't happened for a long time. But my learning and recalling speed is much more quick. The main thing is that I'm much better with names.

Note: my iTunes likes to reset the play count, or set it back 20 plays if I reset the computer for example, so it's very difficult to tally to total number of plays.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 02-14-2014

Day 18,

The first time I got to test myself; I had a mid-term today. It went "okay", where there are things that I wished that I would've studied deeper. I was relying too much on the flashcards when I should've focused on the main notes.

I had some good recall, but mostly recalling things that were incorrect lol

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 02-14-2014

Still Day 18,

I had the epiphany for the reason that I'm still improving much more slowly at guitar and music than I should be. The reason is my ear, or my hearing.

I have to develop pitch recognition, and become pitch perfect, since if you know which pitches are playing, and which notes you want to play, you can find it and play it instantly.

It only makes sense; a painter can recognize all the colors on his pallet, so why do many musicians guess with the notes that they're playing. I'm fully serious; I know scales, but most of that comes now to patterns. I don't exactly know my guitar or piano that well.

So this is the next logical step

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 02-18-2014

Day 22,

I missed a couple of days in order to play Alpha Male.

Today, I've played this sub for at least 8 hours. I'm reaching what I call "brain saturation" much more quickly than I'm used to, so I segment my studying and learning, etc.

I have a big midterm and research assignment due for this coming Monday, so I'm mildly concerned that my getting brain fry will affect me.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 03-05-2014

Day 37,

I'm posting to remove the spiderwebs.

I'm well over 2/3rds through the book 'Mastery' by Robert Greene.
My ear training has improved; one exercise that had me stumped is now rather easily accomplished; I can recognize about 20 notes in a row, and I have to do this twice in order to move on.

I have a gig coming up on Saturday night; I'm playing solo, so I have to not only know my stuff, but drive it by myself. I now have a good incentive to practice much more; yesterday, I practiced between 4.5 and 5 hours. I should probably put some cap on my daily practice if this continues.

I've cut out Spanish from my daily routine, as it cuts too close to Italian, plus it gives me more time per language; 25 minutes each for Italian and Korean. I'm unsure whether I'll run the Korean sub to drive that into my skull permanently; I am making some steady progress, at least it reading aloud and understanding meaning.

I may educate myself on business skills; my first book will be 'Millionaire Fastlane'. It's not available in the library, so I'll buy it. The rest I'll find in the library.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 03-13-2014

Day 45,

My ass got kicked by midterms. Both my midterms yielded 69% (giggity), and I scored 54% on my reseach paper (first one I've ever written). So I am on the wrong side of Dunning-Krugger? Putting too much confidence in my abilities? Maybe I would've been royally screwed without it. Then again, a lot of people didn't do very well on the midterms. I was expecting a higher mark in reseach, upon hearing that 1/4 of the students got over 80%.

Thanks to this sub and AM, I'm now putting much more time in studying school and music much more diligently; these past 2 days, I've studied over 3 hours on school per day, and 2 one-hour music rituals, which is awesome.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - jonathan4all - 03-13-2014

(03-13-2014, 03:30 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Day 45,

My ass got kicked by midterms. Both my midterms yielded 69% (giggity), and I scored 54% on my reseach paper (first one I've ever written). So I am on the wrong side of Dunning-Krugger? Putting too much confidence in my abilities? Maybe I would've been royally screwed without it. Then again, a lot of people didn't do very well on the midterms. I was expecting a higher mark in reseach, upon hearing that 1/4 of the students got over 80%.

Thanks to this sub and AM, I'm now putting much more time in studying school and music much more diligently; these past 2 days, I've studied over 3 hours on school per day, and 2 one-hour music rituals, which is awesome.

How long have you been listening MLS Dan along with AM ?

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 03-13-2014

@jonathan4all.

That's partly answered in your quote; 45 days. But the daily amount varied anywhere between 0 to 10 hours in a day. It would often find itself between 3 to 5 hours a day.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 04-07-2014

Day 69,

Most of my commentary of MLS has been on my Alpha Male journal; I've often neglected this sub to play Alpha Male at the requested time.

First off, I'll probably be finishing this subliminal next week, since learning will no longer be a priority.
Second, I'm in exam-cram mode, so learning languages are on the backburner.

In other news, here are a couple results, given the sub exposure (well over 200 hours at this point);
1) By and large, I learn more quickly, but my brain becomes "saturated"; head hurts, feels like I'm shoving in information;
2) On guitar, I leave the "sheet music purgatory" stage more quickly; that stage is when you don't know the song well enough to play it without the sheet music. Once you know the song well enough to play everything by memory, that's when you can start mastering the song. The point of this is to say that I break through that phase with less effort;
3) I enjoy learning more;
4) I read more on subjects which interest me, and I remember more;
5) I sort of snuck a read of some woman's class notes while waiting in the clinic, and I still remember them 36 hours later;
6) I don't "feel" smarter; which is a trip, because I could feel like a "C" student, but I could have "A" student knowledge going on right now. I won't know until I finish with exams.

All and all, I haven't played this sub every day, and I don't always play it 4-6 hours a day; sometimes less (0-1 hours), sometimes more (8-10 hours). I base my exposure time to laptop iTunes plays, which means that I also have some plays on my iPod, and some on FLV player, since iTunes has recently crashed for me.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 04-09-2014

Day 70,

First exam today. It was in a way a group exam, and I feel that it went really well.
I have more tomorrow night, then Friday morning, and then Saturday morning.

Because of exams, I've been at my desk for several hours. Because of this, I've been running this subliminal. There is a definite boost in learning capacity, desire, retention, and so forth.

I will likely run this sub until the end of Stage 5 of Alpha Male, which coincides with the end of my school year.

I learned and memorized an entire song on guitar. Though it's a relatively simple song (compared to some tough songs I do), it's a very noticeable difference.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - tahersyed34 - 11-08-2014

Hey

How have you been handling school and such since completion of MLS? I know this post was back in April but half a year later how are things looking with MLS? I just started using it last night and I feel DRAINED. that was Day 1. I should start a journal too with my journey with MLS but for now it will be strictly MLS and later AM 6. But I am going to be dedicated with MLS 8 hours a day every night when I sleep playing it in a loop.

I was never great with school and stuff always having a hard time learning and adapting and such. In fact when I attended undergrad, I ended up on academic suspension and failed Stats twice; what a waste of tuition!! I did not realize I had alearning disability at that time nor did the dean or anyone in my family. It took me 7 years to complete my undergrad degree. I was never good with in class learning; so I just graduated from "online college" accredited or not, what a drag.

I hope MLS helps me to become more intelligent when I never was academically and personally.

Everything I am supposed to learn in college holding an MBA and a BS in Psych and now finishing coursework for an LPC in counseling, I GOT NO CLUE TO ANYTHING AND NOTHING HAS STUCK WITH ME. It is like I was just given a degree just for finishing but hardly learning anything......

I also have a bad bad memory that even my old man in his senior years has better memory than me and he is 70 and I am in my almost mid 30s.

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Ampersnd - 11-08-2014

It helped, and I noticed its effects when I'm studying music, and for other unimportant facts.
I was learning very complex songs in a matter of days.

I was supposed to write about it on my last day, except for the fact that I was blocked out of posting on Sub Talk for a few months for some reason.

You might find benefit from coupling MLS with Memory Supercharger (or whatever it's called related to memory) in 3G

RE: Ampers&'s Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Experience - Shannon - 11-11-2014

(11-08-2014, 04:51 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: Hey

How have you been handling school and such since completion of MLS? I know this post was back in April but half a year later how are things looking with MLS? I just started using it last night and I feel DRAINED. that was Day 1. I should start a journal too with my journey with MLS but for now it will be strictly MLS and later AM 6. But I am going to be dedicated with MLS 8 hours a day every night when I sleep playing it in a loop.

I was never great with school and stuff always having a hard time learning and adapting and such. In fact when I attended undergrad, I ended up on academic suspension and failed Stats twice; what a waste of tuition!! I did not realize I had alearning disability at that time nor did the dean or anyone in my family. It took me 7 years to complete my undergrad degree. I was never good with in class learning; so I just graduated from "online college" accredited or not, what a drag.

I hope MLS helps me to become more intelligent when I never was academically and personally.

Everything I am supposed to learn in college holding an MBA and a BS in Psych and now finishing coursework for an LPC in counseling, I GOT NO CLUE TO ANYTHING AND NOTHING HAS STUCK WITH ME. It is like I was just given a degree just for finishing but hardly learning anything......

I also have a bad bad memory that even my old man in his senior years has better memory than me and he is 70 and I am in my almost mid 30s.

AM6 is 5th Gen. Nothing else with any 5G program. Don't use MLS with it. It will severely damage the results you get from both to try doing that. All 5G programs must be used by themselves.