Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal (/Thread-RainbowAbyss-Woman-Magnet-journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Ryan - 09-22-2010

In my opinion, Aura of Sexiness. It goes hand-in-hand with Alpha Male as I believe part of the script is in Alpha, gives you more of a magnetic presence as well. Some others have been using BIATBW but I've heard it takes a while to see the effects.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Shannon - 09-26-2010

I recommend using alpha first. Woman magnet is not designed to make you a man, it's designed to make you a party playboy who the ladies love to be around. It isn't going to handle the basics for you... so if they're not there already, you'll get some results, but there will be holes, as you noticed. Alpha is the first one I created because it's what is more important. Self actualization forms a strong foundation. Woman magnet is designed to go on top and turn you into something along the lines of a more playful version of Hugh Hefner: definitely an alpha, but also an incredible ladies man who is a ladies man because he genuinely enjoys and loves women, not desperate or anything. Now, imagine Hugh without the alpha... it just doesn't work. You have to have certain things handled first.

I have been using both alpha and woman magnet together, and I can tell you this can have noticeable results, but I am not getting the "full monty" from either one. I am definitely wanting to finish this experiment and do only one at a time, and I strongly suggest nobody try to use them both at once for another reason as well:

They can't work together as well as apart because they're trying to pull you in different directions. It's like trying to use 20 grit sandpaper at the same time you use 200 grit, grinding and polishing at the same time. Doesn't work.

First the foundation (alpha set) then the house (woman magnet).

Best without using anything else while they're being used, too. Full focus.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - RainbowAbyss - 10-04-2010

Its been about two weeks starting Alpha
stage 1. The first week was very on/off
First felt lot of anger and irritation mixed
with just solid steel arrogance, I think this
might have been from coming off woman magnet.
The next few days were mixtures of feeling very free
and very depressed. That has stabilized out and
I just feel much more relaxed, my confidence is really coming out
as I feel less restraint based off 'social pressure'
I feel much more like a solid self, recognizing my place
in the world but much more focused on my self and my individuality.
Any self consciousness I had is WAY down.
At times I feel like my presence is overpowering to woman
even when I am relaxed and normal and think nothing of it, its like
they got 'punched in the gut' there eyes get super big and they just freeze up
When I am doing physical activity like skating or basketball or
when I go out to clubs, I get in the zone much more easily and my state and flow become
ridiculous.
I have been listening to an hour of WM here and there as an experiment, with great success I might add,-guess its an irrational fear of losing the ease with woman in my life
but plan to cut that completely
Also wondering if regular audible voice hypnosis can be listened not at the same time but along with the subs-I go a free hypnosis thing when I got John Alexander's Alpha male book and
was wondering if I can use that along with the subs.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Shannon - 10-06-2010

Hypnosis can be used with subs. Just be careful to avoid conflicting subjects... which it does not seem you have here.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Roy - 10-06-2010

(10-06-2010, 08:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: Hypnosis can be used with subs. Just be careful to avoid conflicting subjects... which it does not seem you have here.

Shannon,how do you know what conflicts and what doesn't when it comes to hypnosis and subliminals?

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Shannon - 10-06-2010

Conflicts between hypnosis and subliminals are the same as subs and subs. It';s the script. When one script is directing something that interferes with the other. That only happens when there's a reverse instruction in one script than another (stop smoking tranquility versus alpha male aggressive take no ... attitude for instance) or when one script is poorly worded and the subconscious interprets it incorrectly, causing unexpected problems which conflict. It's rare, but worth avoiding.