Subliminal Talk
Delta's AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Delta's AM6 Journal (/Thread-Delta-s-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 07-16-2014

(07-10-2014, 06:39 AM)spiritman Wrote: In regards to Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, those I think are going to be in the new BASE program; if I remember correctly. For me I am just going to focus on AM6 then SM3 and then probably repeat after that.

I've decided I'm going pretty much do what you'll be doing as well. I'd like to get a solid foundation with some of the single stage subs, then just cycle through 2 or 3 of the six-stage subs.

My oh my. Not having a girlfriend sure is allowing me to be productive. I can finally say that I'm no longer needy and have no desire to every try to get back with her. I'm sure the opportunity will present itself since we live together, but I'm not even gonna bother. I finally am comfortable, and extremely happy, being without her. It does piss me off when she has her new boyfriend on webcam and walks around the house with her computer. She probably knows it bothers me so that's why she does it. But I'm finally happy being by myself. It's allowed me to focus on my other endeavors and my productivity has skyrocketed. I do wish I was good enough at getting girls every weekend, but I'm surviving lol. I'm also not on this website obsessively reading through every little thing and using it as a crutch or an outlet for my unhappiness, mostly because I'm no long unhappy lol. There's better things to do in life than be on the internet.

I've decided I'm going to take at least 6 months to run some of the single stage subs, maybe even one year. I'm definitely gonna run Maximum Learning Speed as soon as I finish AM6 in the beginning of August. I can't decide if I wanna run Improve Grades and Study Habits, or Ultra Motivation. And I can't decide if I should run one at a time or two. But before I do any more six-stage subs I wanna get through, Maximum Learning Speed, Improve Grades & Study Habits, Ultra Motivation, and Ultra Success. Then, possibly a year from now, I'll run SM3 then cycle through that and other six-stage subs. Probably AM6, SM3, and a money one (maybe BASE). But that's so far away from now, things could obviously change lol.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 07-17-2014

I've also been extremely, ridiculously, frustratingly tired lately. I don't even mean to, but I wind up taking a nap when I get home from work every day now. I don't know if it coincides with when I started Stage 6, but it's insane. If school was currently in session, this would be very very bad.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 07-17-2014

Alright alright hopefully I've got this figured out. I didn't think or wanted to believe it at first, but I'm probably hittin' some bad resistance. I did a search and came across this:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Releasing-Resistance?highlight=resistance

And Shannon hit the nail on this head when he says "The simplest resistance is simply lethargy" if I'm understanding this right. Lethargic is the perfect word to describe how I've been feeling. I get a headache and feel a little nauseous too. I'm not depressed or anything, quite happy actually, but since I feel sick just about every evening and very early morning, it's not been fun. I'm hoping it's resistance (instead of actually being sick) so I can just plow through it. I've got 17 days left.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 08-04-2014

I can now confidently say I have changed drastically from where I was six months ago. It feels frickin' awesome. I feel pretty darn alpha anywhere I go now. I'm not totally 100% a true alpha male, but that's what the second run through will take care of. I started out being a needy, insecure, self hating, piece of shit, and now, I'm confident, happy with my life, and a helluva lot more productive.

And surprisingly, it was like BOOM, I all of a sudden have girls in my life. My old supervisor at work (she's currently a supervisor but not MY supervisor) told me that whenever she sees me walking around I look like a boss. She also texted me randomly one night and wants to hangout before summer is over and she moves away.

My friends and I went out to the bars one night. The only males in our group were me and my friend, the other 6 were females. Him and I were doing shots at the bar and the girls grabbed a table and there was no room for us two. So, I saw two girls sitting at another table, and I lead my friend over there, I pulled out the chairs and we sat down. The girl's wound up buying us drinks and shots. I didn't want a number or anything from them...because I'm no longer needy. I was supposed to meet one of them the following day at her work (she's a bartender) but I didn't go because I was tired and I feel like I can get any girl I want. Another bar we went to this girl offered me a cigarette which I took, but I don't inhale lol. Once again, I didn't want a phone number or anything, and she wouldn't leave me alone. The other girls in our group were shocked that I turned down her phone number.

And finally, we went to the country-rock bar and there was a live band (which I don't like because you can't dance on the stage then and there's less people there when there's a band). I didn't know any of the songs they were singing, but the lead singer, who was a super hot female, kept staring at me. It would be considered eye fucking for sure. But, since I didn't even know any of the songs, which also caused the place to be empty, I didn't stay long.

Productivity has gone through the roof too. I've been practicing blackjack/card counting like crazy, working out, sticking with my meal plans, cleaning, preparing for school, and reading. I've finally started reading all the books I've collected but never started.

Six days left of this program. As much as I'd love to run it again, I've gotta do some subs that will help with school.

Edit: And I didn't realize the connection or coincidence at first, but I've been very much into the James Bond books and movies lately.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Natious - 08-06-2014

Awesome results, can I just ask why you didn't finish on August 3rd? did you miss a few days or just wanted to do the last one for longer?

"I started out being a needy, insecure, self hating, piece of shit, and now, I'm confident, happy with my life, and a helluva lot more productive."
I am still on the first side of this, so hopefully I will get similar results as you.
Do you have any input on the ups and downs? How long did they last and when did they get better etc?

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 08-06-2014

(08-06-2014, 04:03 AM)Natious Wrote: Awesome results, can I just ask why you didn't finish on August 3rd? did you miss a few days or just wanted to do the last one for longer?

"I started out being a needy, insecure, self hating, piece of shit, and now, I'm confident, happy with my life, and a helluva lot more productive."
I am still on the first side of this, so hopefully I will get similar results as you.
Do you have any input on the ups and downs? How long did they last and when did they get better etc?

I did miss a few days due to camping, drinking, hangover, and one night I didn't set iTunes to repeat the "song" so it didn't play all night. And I figured Sunday is a good day to start a new round of subs.

And I certainly had some ups and downs...mostly downs. The first stage I felt good and happy, but that may have been placebo, I don't know. Then starting in the second stage things started getting pretty bad. I felt pretty darn bad and depressed and wanted to quit and do something else. This occurred through the third stage too. I honestly don't want to go back and read the earlier entries of my journal because I'm so embarrassed by the things I said I can't even believe that was me who said them. But I think in stage 4 things started getting better and by stage 5 I was feeling pretty good. But it wasn't until this tail end of stage 6 where I'm really feeling like I'm a whole new person. Maybe I'm a late bloomer and things just take a while to get going/rolling/growing on/with me. But yeah, I can honestly say that there were some really hard months in there. If it happens to you just make sure you don't give up. Put you're head down and just plow through it.

I can't remember what movie I heard this in, or if I'm even interpreting it correctly but it was something along the lines of "a stallion must first be broken before it can reach it's true potential." (I'm assuming that's a racing horse) I take that as you have to be worn out and broken down and hanging on by your last thread before you can rise up to be the best.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-06-2014

I have experienced pretty much the same thing until now (stage 4) but it was much more easier. I did am5 before so it's normal. it's good to see someone succeed with this.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Natious - 08-06-2014

(08-06-2014, 06:01 AM)TangoDelta Wrote: And I certainly had some ups and downs...mostly downs. The first stage I felt good and happy, but that may have been placebo, I don't know. Then starting in the second stage things started getting pretty bad. I felt pretty darn bad and depressed and wanted to quit and do something else. This occurred through the third stage too. I honestly don't want to go back and read the earlier entries of my journal because I'm so embarrassed by the things I said I can't even believe that was me who said them. But I think in stage 4 things started getting better and by stage 5 I was feeling pretty good. But it wasn't until this tail end of stage 6 where I'm really feeling like I'm a whole new person. Maybe I'm a late bloomer and things just take a while to get going/rolling/growing on/with me. But yeah, I can honestly say that there were some really hard months in there. If it happens to you just make sure you don't give up. Put you're head down and just plow through it.

I'm guessing the downs have something to do with the OGSF, I'm doing EPRHA and honestly I feel a lot of the similar things as you and many others feel in the first 2-3 stages. Hopefully EPRHA does soften the lows for me with AM6 so they won't be that harsh, since with EPRHA I sometimes feel hopeless, like there's no way out. I guess AM has so many extra things in it that it helps you break free, I have yet to see that with EPRHA.

As with you I feel a bit embarrassed of my earlier lows and in the future I probably won't want to read them except if for only seeing the process.
I think the stages 4,5,6 are similar to everybody, so it's not that you're a late bloomer, it's just how the program seems works.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Ricardo - 08-06-2014

(08-04-2014, 05:16 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: I can now confidently say I have changed drastically from where I was six months ago. It feels frickin' awesome. I feel pretty darn alpha anywhere I go now. I'm not totally 100% a true alpha male, but that's what the second run through will take care of. I started out being a needy, insecure, self hating, piece of shit, and now, I'm confident, happy with my life, and a helluva lot more productive.

And surprisingly, it was like BOOM, I all of a sudden have girls in my life. My old supervisor at work (she's currently a supervisor but not MY supervisor) told me that whenever she sees me walking around I look like a boss. She also texted me randomly one night and wants to hangout before summer is over and she moves away.

My friends and I went out to the bars one night. The only males in our group were me and my friend, the other 6 were females. Him and I were doing shots at the bar and the girls grabbed a table and there was no room for us two. So, I saw two girls sitting at another table, and I lead my friend over there, I pulled out the chairs and we sat down. The girl's wound up buying us drinks and shots. I didn't want a number or anything from them...because I'm no longer needy. I was supposed to meet one of them the following day at her work (she's a bartender) but I didn't go because I was tired and I feel like I can get any girl I want. Another bar we went to this girl offered me a cigarette which I took, but I don't inhale lol. Once again, I didn't want a phone number or anything, and she wouldn't leave me alone. The other girls in our group were shocked that I turned down her phone number.

And finally, we went to the country-rock bar and there was a live band (which I don't like because you can't dance on the stage then and there's less people there when there's a band). I didn't know any of the songs they were singing, but the lead singer, who was a super hot female, kept staring at me. It would be considered eye ***** for sure. But, since I didn't even know any of the songs, which also caused the place to be empty, I didn't stay long.

Productivity has gone through the roof too. I've been practicing blackjack/card counting like crazy, working out, sticking with my meal plans, cleaning, preparing for school, and reading. I've finally started reading all the books I've collected but never started.

Six days left of this program. As much as I'd love to run it again, I've gotta do some subs that will help with school.

Edit: And I didn't realize the connection or coincidence at first, but I've been very much into the James Bond books and movies lately.

Great to hear it's all coming together for you. I'm only on stage 1 and journals like yours make it much easier to continue when doubts start cropping up!

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 08-13-2014

(08-06-2014, 10:03 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Great to hear it's all coming together for you. I'm only on stage 1 and journals like yours make it much easier to continue when doubts start cropping up!

Thanks man. There sure were doubts and hard times. My only real advice I can give is to just suck it up and plow through them. (I haven't looked into tapping at all)

This past weekend was probably the best weekend of this summer. We visited some friends at a different school and it was so much frickin' fun! We stayed with my best friend's step-sister. I was dancing with her roommate for most of the night, and she really wanted me in her bed. I was too drunk though and didn't wanna make it awkward because we will be seeing and staying with them again. It's just proving that girls are easy to come by now. I felt confident all night and had looks from girls the whole time too. It appears the "surprise" is certainly working.

I have since ended Stage 6 and am listening to MLS and UM. I'll swap UM with Improve Grades & Study Habits after 32 days. Once this semester is complete I'll do 32 days for the refresher course of AM6.

I'm afraid if I run SM3 I may hit some hard resistance and school might suffer, so I can't decide what to do yet after the refresher.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - adam225 - 08-13-2014

How you getting on with MLS so far ? I'll be starting it along side "healthy knees" after AM6. I'm in a similar situation to you but I am studying from home. I'll probably run MLS and HK for 3 months before moving onto SM3.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 08-14-2014

(08-13-2014, 11:05 PM)adam225 Wrote: How you getting on with MLS so far ? I'll be starting it along side "healthy knees" after AM6. I'm in a similar situation to you but I am studying from home. I'll probably run MLS and HK for 3 months before moving onto SM3.

Eh I don't have much to report yet. I'll make a separate journal once I start to notice stuff.

That being said, I have been practicing my blackjack a bit more. There was like a two week period where it was boring me so I wasn't practicing much, but I'm doing well now.

I'm listening to MLS ultrasonic for ~8 hours while I sleep at night, 4 hour of stream during the day. And at minimum 4 hours of UM each day, sometimes it winds up being a few hours more. It depends on my job that day and if I can have headphones in or not.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 09-21-2014

It's been a over a month now that I finished AM6, and it wasn't 'till quite recently that I realized that I'm still making changes. I've realized that am always trying to do the "right thing" in any situation I encounter. It's hard to explain, and don't wanna make a long winded explanation. I feel like I'm a noble knight on a quest walking the righteous path. As dumb as that sounds, that's seriously how I feel. I'm comfortable in my own skin anywhere I go and feel totally confident. I've become the leader of my department at work. I still have a supervisor (who is a student), and then there's the full-time staff/managers, and they're always asking for my opinion on how things should be done. And I guess I do feel like I'm a leader now. Maybe I should start campaigning for 2028 presidential race lol? Once again, as dumb as that sounds, I feel like I can be a leader on that level.

And finally, a lot of times at night, before I go to bed, I reflect on my day and on my life and I'm just so damn happy. Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep because my happiness gets me worked up. I sure wish I could feel like that in the mornings though, instead of being pissed off and tired and grouchy lol.

Edit:
Something else that I think holds some significance.
I had a dream, quite vividly, that I woke up and looked out my bedroom door and saw my ex-girlfriend waiting for me on the couch. She was crying and wanted to try to get back together with me because things were going rough with her fiancé (she got engaged in real life with her new boyfriend after only 4 weeks of our breakup). And I told her "No" and shuffled her off the couch and walked her out of my house and that was that.

Maybe that means I'm finally over her? Even though it was a dream, I'm proud of myself for doing that lol. I don't deal with bullshit in my life anymore.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Natious - 09-22-2014

You don't really need to put yourself down in here by saying that it sounds dumb. People who want to start doing the right thing and change the world for the better are far from dumb. What sub are you running now? Are you going to run AM again at some point? I see a few areas where it could help a lot.