Subliminal Talk
Delta's AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Delta's AM6 Journal (/Thread-Delta-s-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-16-2014

you've convinced me to do another run through lol

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Fonzy3 - 05-16-2014

(05-15-2014, 04:37 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: I certainly hope you're right. And I know for sure I could use 2-3 run throughs of it. The good thing is, I no longer feel like giving up and moving onto something else. I bet the fact that school is over and all my failures are behind and it's time to move on and improve from here. Once I finish AM I'm going to Improve Grades and Study Habits and see what that does for me.

Walking around campus during work I really do notice that I walk slower and feel much more relaxed. Wow, I guess that's proof right there. I've never felt so relaxed in my life. I can now see that I'm not so uptight anymore. And I do feel like I can handle myself in any situation that arises.

Some girl caught me checkin' out her friend's backside, and I didn't feel embarrassed or anything at all. I even gave her a little smirk. Before, I would have probably turned red from embarrassment and looked away. Now, I just don't care and don't feel like I'd have to apologize. I guess I can now say I am getting some definitive results.

I've been sticking with my workout routine for the past 6 weeks, except I SHOULD be running, but I'm only lifting three times per week. If anyone is wondering, I'm doing "All Pro's Beginner Routine." If you want to know anything about lifting weights, take one night and read all the Sticky threads on bodybuilding.com, especially the nutrition section. Once you read that, you'll know more than most of the "personal trainers" out there. It basically comes down to doing the big compound lifts, eat enough calories to gain weight/muscle, and be consistent.

Things are really starting to improve.

(05-15-2014, 09:06 PM)robstar Wrote:
(05-15-2014, 04:37 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: except I SHOULD be running

Why, is something chasing you? Tongue

He's running towards his goals Smile. Cardio is definitely one of my favorite exercises. After you get over the first three days that is. It does sound like you are getting definite results. I can tell you that Improve your Grades and Study habits is a very powerful program, and you will see an improvement in your grades by at least 10% if you use it for a pro longed period of time and your thinking is right when wanting to use this sub for 2 or 3 run throughs you'll positively get the results you want. Check out simplyshredded.com as well for some good information.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - robstar - 05-16-2014

He's running towards his goals Smile. Cardio is definitely one of my favorite exercises. After you get over the first three days that is.
[/quote]

The reason I ask is because cardio in itself is unnecessary for fat loss. A calorie deficit is what's necessary and that's much easier to acheive by adjusting diet. If one enjoys cardio, then they can do it, but since Delta said he SHOULD be doing it, it means he thinks he has to, which just isn't true. But since Delta's read the sticky threads on bodybuilding.com, he probably knows all this.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 05-17-2014

Haha yeah I should be running because I've always had the goal of running 3 miles in 21 minutes; the top score for Army (or maybe it was Marines) physical fitness tests...and because my dad was able to do it at my age. And, in September, I'm doing Tough Mudder (~12 mile long obstacle course) and I wanna be able to dominate that. I eat enough that even with running, I'd still be at a caloric surplus for the day. Plus, I do enjoy running, running with my two dogs, and getting outside.

Went camping last night and it was quite mentally refreshing. It's always nice to get away from the city and BS and just get outside and cook your food over an open fire. It was for our friend's birthday so it wasn't hardcore camping lol.

I'm hoping Improve Grades and Study Habits can really get my ass in gear. I've had a 0.00 gpa for the past two semesters, so even if it infinitely multiplied my grades, I'd still be at 0 lol. We'll see what happens.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 05-21-2014

Will be starting Stage 5 tonight. I feel like I have made progress, but am definitely not 4/6 (or 2/3) of the way to bring an alpha male...or the things listed on the product page. It would really be nice if the last two stages really ramp things up 1000%, but that's probably wishful thinking. I really wanna run the whole thing again, but I need to focus on school once fall comes. Maybe I'll start my second run through at the end of fall smester.

Still have no clue what the surprise is...my weiner is just as small as ever so we can rule that out lmao.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 05-22-2014

Another thing I noticed/realized is that I don't care what other people think of me anymore.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Fonzy3 - 05-22-2014

(05-22-2014, 02:17 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: Another thing I noticed/realized is that I don't care what other people think of me anymore.

That's a very good thing especially in paving your own way to how you would like to love your life. I've just completed a 4 yr degree for criminology and it's important to put education as a priority. Would you rather be an Alpha Male with a degree or an Alpha for where you are at now.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 05-28-2014

Stage 5 has been going absolutely great so far. Things have finally done a 180 (maybe 120 lol) degree turn around. I'm feeling happy 80% of the time, neutral 15%, and unhappy 5%. It's quite amazing.

We went out the bars one night and I had a lot of fun. I felt on top of the world. I wish I could always feel like that (but I can't always be drunk lol). I don't get it though, every time we go to the country-rock bar and I'm just dancing and singing by myself, some milf always comes up and starts dancing on me. I was quite drunk so I can't say for sure, but my friends were saying she was pretty hot. I did try to kiss her once and she pulled away and I didn't even care and didn't even react. She introduced me to her sister too, who was also quite hot. Then we went to another bar and I wound up talking with 3 other girls the whole time, I barely spent time with my friends. Two of them were hot, but of course I wound up getting the third girl's phone number. She's one of those girls who would be really hot if she lost 40 lbs. But I don't even care about girls a whole lot at the moment for some reason, and that is why I believe my neediness has been drastically reduced. I'll contradict what I just said though really quick here and say that yesterday and today, I actually have made an effort to talk to girls...but with no expectations. Other people around work, older full-time staff (not student workers), have been talking to me too. I'm not fully used to it.

I've also been a hell of a lot more productive at work and in life. A new position at work has opened up and I will be having an interview for it. It's one of the 5 highest positions a student can hold in our department. Our supervisor is "resigning" (I'm pretty sure he got in trouble) and will be stepping down to the position I am at. So it's between my current co-worker and I who will be getting the job. My co-worker is younger than me and has been at the current position longer than me, so he has seniority, but I'm pretty sure my managerial skills are beyond his which is why I'm sure I'll get the job. I've also been interacting, getting to know, working with, and even joking around with the old lady who is the head of the entire department, so if she has any say in who gets the job, it's a no-brainer. We also had quite the crisis at work today and I jumped on that right away and took care of it. I've been making more decisions and taking charge lately. I wish I could join the military or do something more important with my life because I feel like I'd be a great leader (not a jerk boss). I think I can feel the Carpe Diem sub starting to manifest. I don't even like to sit around and watch tv shows or movies anymore. I'd rather play my guitar, workout, run, or even just clean the house.

This all sounds fine and great, but my problem is that I don't feel like I'll be able to apply all this energy to school once it starts up. I want to actually work and get things accomplished in this world...but I do also want to graduate. So we'll see. The new 5G sub that includes BASE, US, and all that sounds fantastic. I do plan on doing that at some point. Now, if we can get that ultimate learning sub made that includes all those goodies and helps me focus on school, I'd be willing to pay $250 for it.

I'll also note that I haven't had a dream, or at least can't remember any, for a very very very long time now. I wonder why that is.

Everything seems to be falling in place finally.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - robstar - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 09:07 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: Stage 5 has been going absolutely great so far. Things have finally done a 180 (maybe 120 lol) degree turn around. I'm feeling happy 80% of the time, neutral 15%, and unhappy 5%. It's quite amazing.

We went out the bars one night and I had a lot of fun. I felt on top of the world. I wish I could always feel like that (but I can't always be drunk lol). I don't get it though, every time we go to the country-rock bar and I'm just dancing and singing by myself, some milf always comes up and starts dancing on me. I was quite drunk so I can't say for sure, but my friends were saying she was pretty hot. I did try to kiss her once and she pulled away and I didn't even care and didn't even react. She introduced me to her sister too, who was also quite hot. Then we went to another bar and I wound up talking with 3 other girls the whole time, I barely spent time with my friends. Two of them were hot, but of course I wound up getting the third girl's phone number. She's one of those girls who would be really hot if she lost 40 lbs. But I don't even care about girls a whole lot at the moment for some reason, and that is why I believe my neediness has been drastically reduced. I'll contradict what I just said though really quick here and say that yesterday and today, I actually have made an effort to talk to girls...but with no expectations. Other people around work, older full-time staff (not student workers), have been talking to me too. I'm not fully used to it.

I've also been a hell of a lot more productive at work and in life. A new position at work has opened up and I will be having an interview for it. It's one of the 5 highest positions a student can hold in our department. Our supervisor is "resigning" (I'm pretty sure he got in trouble) and will be stepping down to the position I am at. So it's between my current co-worker and I who will be getting the job. My co-worker is younger than me and has been at the current position longer than me, so he has seniority, but I'm pretty sure my managerial skills are beyond his which is why I'm sure I'll get the job. I've also been interacting, getting to know, working with, and even joking around with the old lady who is the head of the entire department, so if she has any say in who gets the job, it's a no-brainer. We also had quite the crisis at work today and I jumped on that right away and took care of it. I've been making more decisions and taking charge lately. I wish I could join the military or do something more important with my life because I feel like I'd be a great leader (not a jerk boss). I think I can feel the Carpe Diem sub starting to manifest. I don't even like to sit around and watch tv shows or movies anymore. I'd rather play my guitar, workout, run, or even just clean the house.

This all sounds fine and great, but my problem is that I don't feel like I'll be able to apply all this energy to school once it starts up. I want to actually work and get things accomplished in this world...but I do also want to graduate. So we'll see. The new 5G sub that includes BASE, US, and all that sounds fantastic. I do plan on doing that at some point. Now, if we can get that ultimate learning sub made that includes all those goodies and helps me focus on school, I'd be willing to pay $250 for it.

I'll also note that I haven't had a dream, or at least can't remember any, for a very very very long time now. I wonder why that is.

Everything seems to be falling in place finally.

That's great to hear bud! Especially since I start stage 5 in a about 5 days, woooo! I'm already noticing things starting to come together.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 06-03-2014

(05-28-2014, 10:09 PM)robstar Wrote: That's great to hear bud! Especially since I start stage 5 in a about 5 days, woooo! I'm already noticing things starting to come together.

Thanks man, I hope things go as well for you as they are for me!

I've actually had a couple dreams lately. And surprisingly (or maybe not) they have to do with whales again lol. (Just as a reminder I've had an unexplainable fear of them since a nightmare I had when I was a little kid) In this dream I was swimming and diving with the whales and was having a good time. A person stole one of the baby whales (calf?) and I was doing parkour stuff and whoopin' ass and takin' names and wound up saving it.

Seems like it's destroying my fears. Could that be the surprise?

It's also remarkable how happy I am almost all the time, even when things go bad. Full disclosure, I still live with my ex-girlfriend and currently friends with benefits would be the most accurate description of us. But she's spending this week with another guy at a hotel, and it's affecting me, but not nearly as bad as I would expect. I'm still happy all day long.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 07-09-2014

Haven't noticed much from Stage 6 yet, but still feeling pretty good. I'll be honest though, I certainly don't feel like a badass alpha male. Maybe whenever I get around to doing another 6 months it'll come. I'm starting from a very low and inexperienced point anyway.

My ex-girlfriend, whom I still live with and will be for the next 11 months, has a new boyfriend. It's not bothering me nearly as much as it would have before. I did get sick of her shit and told her off though. I don't put up with people's lies and bullshit anymore (definitely from the sub).

I've met a couple girls though who are really frickin' hot, they aren't 21 years old yet, but we'll see where that goes. I'm not afraid of talking to people anymore, but I don't feel the need to talk to people, but I would also like to be more talkative and social and charismatic.

I've been impressed with my productivity lately. I bought a desk and put it together the evening arrived. It took like 6 hours but quitting never crossed my mind. Before the sub, I probably would have let it sit there in the box for 2-3 weeks.

And finally, I've taken up blackjack and am attempting to learn card counting. I've got basic strategy down to being second nature now, so it's finally onto learning the process of actual counting. Hoping to make a few dollars on the side doing this lol. It's been an interest of mine since I was 15, but never learned.

I'll be done with AM6 on August 3rd. I'm thinking of running Ultra Motivation for 30 days until school starts, then run along side it but give priority to Improve Grades and Study Habits. I also really wish I could run MLS to help with school and blackjack, but I can't obviously during AM6. All I know is that I will for sure be running one or any combination of those 3 once AM6 is done.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Spiritman - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 01:07 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: Haven't noticed much from Stage 6 yet, but still feeling pretty good. I'll be honest though, I certainly don't feel like a badass alpha male. Maybe whenever I get around to doing another 6 months it'll come. I'm starting from a very low and inexperienced point anyway.

My ex-girlfriend, whom I still live with and will be for the next 11 months, has a new boyfriend. It's not bothering me nearly as much as it would have before. I did get sick of her shit and told her off though. I don't put up with people's lies and ***** anymore (definitely from the sub).

I've met a couple girls though who are really frickin' hot, they aren't 21 years old yet, but we'll see where that goes. I'm not afraid of talking to people anymore, but I don't feel the need to talk to people, but I would also like to be more talkative and social and charismatic.

I've been impressed with my productivity lately. I bought a desk and put it together the evening arrived. It took like 6 hours but quitting never crossed my mind. Before the sub, I probably would have let it sit there in the box for 2-3 weeks.

And finally, I've taken up blackjack and am attempting to learn card counting. I've got basic strategy down to being second nature now, so it's finally onto learning the process of actual counting. Hoping to make a few dollars on the side doing this lol. It's been an interest of mine since I was 15, but never learned.

I'll be done with AM6 on August 3rd. I'm thinking of running Ultra Motivation for 30 days until school starts, then run along side it but give priority to Improve Grades and Study Habits. I also really wish I could run MLS to help with school and blackjack, but I can't obviously during AM6. All I know is that I will for sure be running one or any combination of those 3 once AM6 is done.

Have you run through any previous versions AM? If not, it usually takes 2-3 run through's to feel the full effects of the subliminal. I know what you mean about productivity, I have been cleaning and organizing my room, shredding paper like crazy. It still looks like crap, but way better than what it was before. Slowing getting there, but I just do one project at a time. Plus, I have been working out a lot lately, to where I am seeing some results. I know what you mean about not putting up with people's lies and deceit, I can smell it a mile away.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 07-10-2014

(07-09-2014, 01:29 PM)spiritman Wrote: Have you run through any previous versions AM?

It's my first time doing any subliminal. I'm sure I could make use of at least 3 run throughs, but I've gotta focus on school now and want to do some other subs for the next year. It sucks that it just takes so long to get through and to all the subs I wanna do! I really wish I had found this place like 4 years ago lol. And if Shannon keeps puttin' out good stuff that I wanna do (like the new BASE) I'll never get to everything and it just keeps backlogging!

All the subs I eventually wanna do:
AM6 - two more times
Improve Grades and Study Habits
Woman Magnet - should do twice (probably)
Sex Magnet - should do twice (probably)
Overcome Procrasitnation
Maximum Learning Speed
Ultra Motivation
Ultra Success
BASE (the one in the works)
Ultimate Learning Sub (If that ever gets created and if I'm still in school)

And to help me reach my goal of being big and strong lol:
Exercise Motivation & Enjoyment or Extreme Bodybuilding
Deep Restful Sleep or Sleep Optimizer
Human Growth Hormone Releaser
Testosterone Maximizer

There's just so many!

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Spiritman - 07-10-2014

(07-10-2014, 06:20 AM)TangoDelta Wrote:
(07-09-2014, 01:29 PM)spiritman Wrote: Have you run through any previous versions AM?

It's my first time doing any subliminal. I'm sure I could make use of at least 3 run throughs, but I've gotta focus on school now and want to do some other subs for the next year. It sucks that it just takes so long to get through and to all the subs I wanna do! I really wish I had found this place like 4 years ago lol. And if Shannon keeps puttin' out good stuff that I wanna do (like the new BASE) I'll never get to everything and it just keeps backlogging!

All the subs I eventually wanna do:
AM6 - two more times
Improve Grades and Study Habits
Woman Magnet - should do twice (probably)
Sex Magnet - should do twice (probably)
Overcome Procrastination
Maximum Learning Speed
Ultra Motivation
Ultra Success
BASE (the one in the works)
Ultimate Learning Sub (If that ever gets created and if I'm still in school)

And to help me reach my goal of being big and strong lol:
Exercise Motivation & Enjoyment or Extreme Bodybuilding
Deep Restful Sleep or Sleep Optimizer
Human Growth Hormone Releaser
Testosterone Maximizer

There's just so many!

I know what you mean about wishing you would have found this place sooner. I went through several subliminal companies, got some results but nothing like with Shannon's stuff. Remember one thing, don't try to do too many things at once. Wanting to do too much at one time will give you mixed results and will counter productive. First focus on one area, then move onto another. AM6 I think will be best in regards to some of the stuff you're talking about. Like Overcome Procrastination, Exercise Motivation, in regards to that one, AM6 has helped me to work out 3-4 times a week. It just motivates me to do exercises whether I want to or not.

In regards to Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, those I think are going to be in the new BASE program; if I remember correctly. For me I am just going to focus on AM6 then SM3 and then probably repeat after that.