Subliminal Talk
Delta's AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Delta's AM6 Journal (/Thread-Delta-s-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - MadTheReaper - 04-12-2014

This is your mind playing tricks on you.
Do the best you can to succeed and definitely don't quit now.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TheChosenOne - 04-12-2014

(04-12-2014, 10:04 AM)AriGold Wrote: Dude, do you read what you are writing?
You're so negative. Your constant talking about failing and being a failure... Stop that sh*t.

You know the law of attraction. Better example: You're driving in your car, you focus on a tree. Do you think you will get home or rather hit the tree?

So please focus on your success and on your goals.
I know, an upcoming failure will hurt. But when you focus even more, the pain will go deeper. And if you turn your focus away, maybe you miss the failure and get one more chance to succeed.

Focus on what you want, not what you don't want!

The Law of Attraction as it's taught has no basis in AM6....it specifically gets you to Focus on all the negative stuff, pretty much all the stuff holding you back....

I've read Abraham-Hicks, learned about vibration, energy & emotional set-points, resistance & clearing for years....

This is the only sub that I've ran that truely has a practical element to it....in other words, if there is something bothering you, you will definitely notice it while running this sub (pretty much everything that bothers you) and there's no way mentally running from it...no positive aspects, creative workshops, or scripting will change that...at least in the early stages...

This sub AM6 is like combat in your mind....you have to confront the realities

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TheChosenOne - 04-12-2014

(04-12-2014, 10:08 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: This is your mind playing tricks on you.
Do the best you can to succeed and definitely don't quit now.

I agree...

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 04-15-2014

I'm well aware of how negative this all is. And I'm well aware it's all my fault. I don't go to class, don't do the homework, don't do the lab reports, don't study, and because of all that, I even skip going to the exams. That's how bad it is. I've had half a dozen second chances, and I fuck it up every semester. I don't know why. When I actually do go to class and do well, I feel good about myself. I honestly only have one class that I will pass this semester. As long as they don't kick me out, I'll be fine. But they sent me an email in the beginning of the semester stating that if I fail, I'll no longer be allowed in the engineering college. I don't like to admit defeat, but there's honestly no way I can pass them all at this point in the semester, only one of them. We'll see what happens.

I started Stage 4 last night so here's hoping this will all take a turn for the better and that I'll pull my head out of my ass and figure out where I go from here.

P.S.
I do feel smoother today and have noticed a few girls looking at me.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Uncle Bob - 04-15-2014

Do you have colleagues you can learn with or can you get additional tutoring? Maybe you could personally contact the relevant people at the college and ask what can be done? At least you know the results then.

Give your college stuff first priority over the sub.

(04-15-2014, 11:37 AM)TangoDelta Wrote: I'm well aware of how negative this all is. And I'm well aware it's all my fault. I don't go to class, don't do the homework, don't do the lab reports, don't study, and because of all that, I even skip going to the exams. That's how bad it is. I've had half a dozen second chances, and I **** it up every semester. I don't know why. When I actually do go to class and do well, I feel good about myself. I honestly only have one class that I will pass this semester. As long as they don't kick me out, I'll be fine. But they sent me an email in the beginning of the semester stating that if I fail, I'll no longer be allowed in the engineering college. I don't like to admit defeat, but there's honestly no way I can pass them all at this point in the semester, only one of them. We'll see what happens.

I started Stage 4 last night so here's hoping this will all take a turn for the better and that I'll pull my head out of my ass and figure out where I go from here.

P.S.
I do feel smoother today and have noticed a few girls looking at me.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Jakeb203 - 04-15-2014

Tango, I used to have the same experience as you. One trick I found that have improved my situation is to cut all internet activities until weekend. During week days, set yourself 3 goals everyday that are most important to you. See if you can accomplish those. Make it a habit of 30 days to challenge yourself this new pattern you find. And see what difference it can make to your academic life.

J.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Fonzy3 - 04-15-2014

(04-15-2014, 02:30 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Tango, I used to have the same experience as you. One trick I found that have improved my situation is to cut all internet activities until weekend. During week days, set yourself 3 goals everyday that are most important to you. See if you can accomplish those. Make it a habit of 30 days to challenge yourself this new pattern you find. And see what difference it can make to your academic life.

J.

This is actually an awesome idea. Tango, we are all pulling for you. As being a student in university as well I know how it feels at times to be disconnected from your work. Use strategies like this to achieve your goals. I would be glad to try this with you for the next month so I can achieve my future goals as well.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - adam225 - 04-17-2014

WTF am I reading here ? OP, if you want to become an AM then you at least need to start focusing on being one. Read the recommended books to go with AM. You're the only one holding yourself back..

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 05-06-2014

Alright, it's been a while so I'll update.

Inwardly I feel great. Outwardly, things need to improve. I've come to accept that I failed all my classes this semester. It's my fault, my choices, my actions, and I need to pull my head out of my ass from here on out. It sucks, but I have to deal with it. I don't know if they're going to kick me out of the engineering school, but I'm going to just do what I can when Fall semester starts. I don't know what to do yet, but I'm going to deal with it the best I can.

Aside from that, things are going good for the most part. I bought Audioengine A2+ speakers and have each one on each side of my bed. Now, I can hear the ultrasonic track loud and clear so I don't know if that affects the sub. It's quite weird actually, when I have my head between the speakers I hear it, when I move my head some inches off my mattress/pillow, it becomes much quieter. FrequenSee (the iPhone app) confirms this with showing less decibels. I'm assuming there's destructive interference and that may have something to do with it. (I have it calibrated correctly) What concerns me is that the other day I was very nauseated. I didn't go to work, and it was later that evening I realized it was most likely a migraine. I know my mom gets them once in a while, I can't remember if I've ever had that before, but I'm wondering if it was from the sub. I had listened to the ultrasonic track every night for over a week and it was all good, maybe this was just coincidence. I'm a little nervous to listen to the ultra track on a weeknight now, so I played the stream track last night. I'll try the ultra track in a couple days.

I have been working on improving my self-talk too. I used to just always beat myself up talking to myself in my head. 90% of it was from failing school over and over again, and how much I hate working out. Now while I workout, if I notice negative thoughts coming up, I just keep repeating in my head "I love lifting weights and running." I've also started to just read the scripts from Ultra-Success, Overcome Procrastination, and Improve Grades and Study Habits, just to get a good base going. This semester is a lost cause, but I wanna prepare for next semester. I've also started to become a bit less lazy and am getting things around the house and at work taken care of. I feel bad when I don't accomplish things, and I feel great when I do accomplish things. I'm improving in small steps.

As for AM6, I haven't noticed anything significant or different. Maybe these small steps to recovery are from it, and maybe not. It could just be from me deciding to end negative self-talk and knowing that I'll succeed. Or...maybe that's from AM6 too, I don't know, this is messing with my head now lol. I certainly don't feel like an Alpha Male, but there's still 2 stages left (half way through Stage 4). And since I'm coming from a hardcore insecure beta position, I'm sure I'd benefit from more than one run through. It's a bit comforting (or maybe it's a bad thing) that other people haven't noticed much from AM6 yet, but I sure hope this thing works. I can't even take a wild guess at what the surprise might be too.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - MJ1 - 05-06-2014

it's really scary that nobody getting any significant result.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - stratos - 05-06-2014

i've been getting big improvements from Am6

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Jakeb203 - 05-06-2014

Contrary to "everyone else" mentioned in this post, I feel that I am getting significant improvements from AM6.

I used to be very needy among others and can easily get emotional. After taking this magic pill, a lot of the symptoms disappeared. I think AM6 is doing its work.

Also, I feel that I am more mature as a man. This means taking more responsibility and being on my own "path" without caring too much on what everyone else says.

Considering the huge amount of the script involved in Am6, I think that the reason that a lot of people aren't feeling the results are because A) it's their only 1st/2nd run through and B)Shannon has made things became too smooth that the results are often unnoticeable.

For me, I often do not feel that much either from times to times. But under certain circumstances, you will know that AM is doing its work. ex. I used to be bothered by people's bitter remarks and often get emotional. Even this problem is not fixed in AM5, no matter how hard I tried. But AM6 has really made me insusceptible to others bullshits. There are many other examples but I can't think of them at the moment.

I guess the most significant mind-change is the idea of "being" a cool person/alpha male instead of of trying to be. I used to go with the latter, but now I just am. A cool, super Alpha Male. Wink And not just do I think it, I know it. The subconscious agrees.

For those of you who still doubt the effect of AM6, I'll give you the most badass evidence I find to prove that there is indeed change going on. The first time I ran through AM5, don't remember if it's mid stage 4 /5 , I asked people how they thought of me (as in change), most still responded: You didn't quite change that much. And that was before I ran AM6 immediately afterwards. This year is completely different. I'd say that stage 2 AM6 has brought me the "coolness". Now no matter where I go, people all show their respect. A friend of mine who thought he used to have higher status than me, now separated me as a friend, the reason being that I am sometimes "too cool for him". aka jealousy

So hang in there guys. I am not sure how AM6 works on different individuals, but changes are definitely there. And I agree to those of you who say that effects are sometimes unnoticable. Hell, I even thought AM5 had a larger impact on me. I did change during Am5, but those are really "blunt" changes. I became more immature and pissed quite a few people off. Compared with Am6, I really felt that the changes are so much that I almost couldn't pick out where specifically. But I do know that they are there.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 05-15-2014

I certainly hope you're right. And I know for sure I could use 2-3 run throughs of it. The good thing is, I no longer feel like giving up and moving onto something else. I bet the fact that school is over and all my failures are behind and it's time to move on and improve from here. Once I finish AM I'm going to Improve Grades and Study Habits and see what that does for me.

Walking around campus during work I really do notice that I walk slower and feel much more relaxed. Wow, I guess that's proof right there. I've never felt so relaxed in my life. I can now see that I'm not so uptight anymore. And I do feel like I can handle myself in any situation that arises.

Some girl caught me checkin' out her friend's backside, and I didn't feel embarrassed or anything at all. I even gave her a little smirk. Before, I would have probably turned red from embarrassment and looked away. Now, I just don't care and don't feel like I'd have to apologize. I guess I can now say I am getting some definitive results.

I've been sticking with my workout routine for the past 6 weeks, except I SHOULD be running, but I'm only lifting three times per week. If anyone is wondering, I'm doing "All Pro's Beginner Routine." If you want to know anything about lifting weights, take one night and read all the Sticky threads on bodybuilding.com, especially the nutrition section. Once you read that, you'll know more than most of the "personal trainers" out there. It basically comes down to doing the big compound lifts, eat enough calories to gain weight/muscle, and be consistent.

Things are really starting to improve.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - robstar - 05-15-2014

(05-15-2014, 04:37 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: except I SHOULD be running

Why, is something chasing you? Tongue