Subliminal Talk
2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey (/Thread-2014-The-Year-Of-LionMonkey)

Pages: 1 2 3

2014 23. & 24. April. Day 4 & 5. - When you make stupid mistakes and keep going - LionMonkey - 04-26-2014

Yesterday when I woke up I felt great. It’s amazing how great I felt after last nights meal.. especially compared to the days after the fast-food night meals.

I learned new things in micro economics. Then I accidentally came upon some youtube videos of spiders killing and eating each other and I wasted a few hours on that because the brown recluse actually looked like a spider I squeezed with my fingers in paper, a month ago. Besides the fact that it was disgusting, I couldn’t believe that it actually was a very poisonous and dangerous spider.

Later I went to my parents for a small dinner and 1,5 hour later I was in the gym. Following my training-plan, I’m supposed to take 2 days off but my body has become quicker in rejuvenating itself after working out for 2 months, so I decided to do some intense freestyle workout.

Finished 22 and I had planned to pick up my girlfriend close to the central station at 5AM in the morning. So I decided to make an extra healthy & nutritious meal (It turned out that it was a genius idea to do that). It takes me 40 minutes to make because the brown rice have to be cooked for around that amount of time.

I left my house at 3 and arrived 3:45 at the central station. It was piss raining and cold. I wasn’t expecting that. So I text my girl and she doesn’t respond, strange I thought. Her bus should arrive 4AM. Then it hit me. I looked in my calendar on my phone and I wrote down 5AM, not 4. Stupid! I thought. Okay I’m just gonna wait 1 hour more, I can take it.

Suddenly I got a call from an unknown number. It was my girl. She told me that she was calling from her Polish number and she would not be there at 5 because they were very delayed and the border-police delayed them even more. I asked her when she thought she would be here. She replied probably around 8AM.

I was laughing and also annoyed. I thought, I have used so much of my time on nothing and I could have had a good sleep and went to the gym next morning but no.

My girlfriend asks me if I can come pick her up at 8 because she was carrying a lot of baggage. I was a bit torn between what I wanted to do.
On the one hand, I could just finally sleep when I came home but then I would leave my girl carrying everything herself, on the other I would take 1,5 hour nap then again, go back to where I was sitting and waiting in the cold, pissing weather and not let my girl carrying everything herself.

I decided to not let my girl down, nor would I for any girl I cared for. Though I learnt a lesson to being more communicative when it came to logistics in that matter. I didn’t like what I had to do. It was my values that pushed me.

And man.. how happy she was for seeing me waiting for her when she arrived. She looked like a super-woman with all her luggages.

We went immediately to her place, it took us 1 hour. We slept 4 hours. When we woke up we embraced each other intimately. Then I left for a talk on my campus by 2 high positioned business men from Vestas & ISS. My girl went for her exam-project tutoring.

….

There were some interesting things to take from the talks. About how the guy who now works for Vestas got his job and how he started from the bottom to work his way up to being the Senior Vice President in Danske Bank.

He was the 2. speaker and his talk lasted longer than the scheduled time, so I had to leave. I was sitting on the 2. row and when I walked back to the exit I saw that there were actually more people than I thought. There must have been over 400 person in that auditorium.

I went to my parents to get dinner. My younger brother was whining about some guys in his school. I could give him some great advice but it is better to not give advice when it is not asked for. So I changed the negative vibe into excitement (not that I was bought into the negative bs.) but it clearly had a more profound impact on my brother and the whole situation because he stopped in his tracks.

I used to be a bit like my brother, asking small questions and confused. It is better to be a good example. Ignore and let the negativity pass by like it was nothing because it doesn’t exist in my reality. Something I’m fortunate of have learned because of spending time with some great guys from The Amorati that were great exemplars of the trait.

After dinner I immediately went home to attend a webinar about our understanding of the world and ourselves with Jamie Smart & Morten Hake. I’ve read Jamies book “Clarity”. There’s something profound in his message.

Before bed I used 1,5 hours to order new supplements. It wasn’t expected. I was hoping to go to bed early so I had energy to go to the gym next morning. I was searching all over the internet for the most reliable and cheap supplement companies. Besides that I had to find the companies that did have in stock the specific supplements that I wanted.

It ended up with me ordering from 3 different companies in 2 different countries to make that happen.

Finally I went to bed but I forgot to write in my journal, so I used 30 minutes more to write day 4 and next morning day 5.

It was 1:30AM when I went to sleep, with only 3 hours of sleep the past 2 days.

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - JackOfHearts - 04-26-2014

When I'm alone doing nothing or waiting someone, I can think about my life, who I am, visualization so it's not time wasted. Instead it forces me to improve, to spend time with myself, find solution to problem I could never find without doing nothing.
I think the best guys are the one that can feel great even in the worst situation.

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - LionMonkey - 04-27-2014

Last night I dreamt I met of the most successful entrepreneurs of today. It was a crazy dream. Me and some other guys were in this big house to some kind of a cocktail party. We were on the 2. floor and there were only us there. Suddenly a door opens and Richard Branson walked in. I was so excited and inspired when I realized that it really was him. Interestingly enough I had a sense of “jealousy”, like I wanted to be the favorite of Richards.

It hit me that my affirmations for wealth definitely had something to do with this because I’ve never focused that much on prosperity and I’ve never had a dream in my life where some successful entrepreneur were in.

Richard leaded the interaction and in the end he asked us, “You guys wanna join me on my speedboat for a ride?”

Besides the heavy blow of winds we were experiencing, I was looking into the distance a little away from the dock and I saw black clouds and lightning. I immediately felt fear of dying in the sea. I imagined how it would be out there with the enormous waves and powerful blows of wind.

So I said, “I don’t think I’m in for it. Look at that weather. It’s too dangerous.”

Richard then replied, “It’s gonna be a great adventure. The kinds of adventure you are going to tell stories about for the rest of your life”.

There was a sense of purpose in his speaking and the words too. I changed my mind and thought “Fuck it, let’s to it”.

We sat in his speedboat and it started. Then the next things that happened was out of this world.. or maybe not. After all it was dream-world.

We were on fast ground and we drove through houses and apartments, through the walls and towards the dock.

Then suddenly we were back in the Richards house and he said that he gotta go and walked out of the door. There was a TV in the room. We saw Richard doing all kinds of business meetings on the TV.

I wanted him to be my mentor but my thought was, “He’s a busy guy. That was the chance we had with him and it’s probably not going to happen again soon”.

After 8 hours of sleep my alarm started. I woke up and my mind was completely fried. It reminded me of back in my daily meeting girls days where I also often woke up and my mind was completely empty because it took a lot of energy to often be the source of energy.

I had used so much brain power, with so little sleep the last 2 days that my mind just shut down.

I slept 10,5 hours and could keep sleeping but enough was enough and I finally sat up from my bed. I wasted a bit time on some articles about weird animal behaviors in the animal kingdom.

By the way, my 5 books have arrived and I started to read Speed Reading for Dummies. Just before leaving to the gym I wrote down my prosperity affirmations.

My hair had grown some and so I took my hair barber-machine with me, some changing clothes and went to my parents after hitting the gym. I cut my hair, showered and ate some nice dinner my father made earlier. He’s a master chef. Been in the restaurant-industry over a decade. He’s always working and home at night.

The mood was dark when I arrived at my parents. Apparently my mother was very annoyed with my brother. I was very excited in talking about my dream and how I think the greatest feeling is to have a sense of meaning in life. It changed the mood. I also just talked over my brother whenever he was needy to get attention. Eventually he stopped being needy and began to be more sincere in what he was saying and in his questions.

After eating I quickly went home, changed and went to central city to pick up my girl from her work. She looked very sexy in her short teal dress and high heels. We went to Tivoli. It was beautiful inside. Small lights with different colors everywhere and a live band playing on the big scene. One part of Tivoli had a festival atmosphere to it and other parts had a romantic, natural gardenish atmosphere to it. Incredible!

[Image: ixsAKcRl.jpg]

I used to visit Tivoli often with my family when I was a little kid but I had forgotten how beautiful it was at night.

Why - Fonzy3 - 05-02-2014

Why did you feel like not communicating with your brother after hearing his issues. I Beleive you could still be a great example, turn the situation into a positive and build a discussion with a close person in your life.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - LionMonkey - 05-03-2014

(05-02-2014, 09:46 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Why did you feel like not communicating with your brother after hearing his issues. I Beleive you could still be a great example, turn the situation into a positive and build a discussion with a close person in your life.

Thanks

Fonzy

You can't correct a person who isn't ready to be corrected. My brother is still like a child in a 21 year old body.

It is also in my experience that when you try to argue with a person that has a leeching natural state of mind, you only become consumed in it yourself and you get very drained of energy. The person might momentarily have a change in attitude but it doesn't last long.

2014 30. April. Day 10. - Arnold training - LionMonkey - 05-03-2014

I started to read Ayn Rand - Fountainhead today. Interesting book. I like that you get to see into other peoples mind. Their reactions are caused by your reactions to their actions. What if you don’t react? The book is essentially about forming your own opinions, following your own path and not anyone else’s opinion.

After I listened to Total Recall - Arnold Schwarznegger for 2 hours. Incredible story of his life, from when he was a little kid and had to do pushups to earn his food to his time in the military, to meeting the weightlifting champions and getting mentored by some of them, to winning Mr. World, Mr. Olympics and many more titles.

When I went to the gym I tried his way of training, similar to a Fibonacci pyramid but from the heaviest weight of 1 rep and towards lighter weights with more reps.
It’s harder than one might think. I had to go down in weights by 5-10kg when I was hitting the higher reps in many cases.

At night my girlfriend came to me and made some nice tapas plate with garlic bread. It was great.

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - Fonzy3 - 05-09-2014

(05-03-2014, 03:04 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: I started to read Ayn Rand - Fountainhead today. Interesting book. I like that you get to see into other peoples mind. Their reactions are caused by your reactions to their actions. What if you don’t react? The book is essentially about forming your own opinions, following your own path and not anyone else’s opinion.

After I listened to Total Recall - Arnold Schwarznegger for 2 hours. Incredible story of his life, from when he was a little kid and had to do pushups to earn his food to his time in the military, to meeting the weightlifting champions and getting mentored by some of them, to winning Mr. World, Mr. Olympics and many more titles.

When I went to the gym I tried his way of training, similar to a Fibonacci pyramid but from the heaviest weight of 1 rep and towards lighter weights with more reps.
It’s harder than one might think. I had to go down in weights by 5-10kg when I was hitting the higher reps in many cases.

At night my girlfriend came to me and made some nice tapas plate with garlic bread. It was great.

Haha man, you're really positive and I can sense the gratitude in your posts towards what you do in your everyday life. Do you feel any more noticeable changes towards procrastination? The Arnold story is a well known and popular one. I guess everyone wants to move somewhere, learn the native language, become the best bodybuilder, become famous then marry one of the governments leaders and run a province which name you can't even pronounce lol. I've recently started high intensity interval training along with my weight lifting and have noticed a great amount of body fat decrease and muscle mass increase. Goodluck with your journey.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - LionMonkey - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 02:12 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 03:04 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: I started to read Ayn Rand - Fountainhead today. Interesting book. I like that you get to see into other peoples mind. Their reactions are caused by your reactions to their actions. What if you don’t react? The book is essentially about forming your own opinions, following your own path and not anyone else’s opinion.

Haha man, you're really positive and I can sense the gratitude in your posts towards what you do in your everyday life. Do you feel any more noticeable changes towards procrastination? The Arnold story is a well known and popular one. I guess everyone wants to move somewhere, learn the native language, become the best bodybuilder, become famous then marry one of the governments leaders and run a province which name you can't even pronounce lol. I've recently started high intensity interval training along with my weight lifting and have noticed a great amount of body fat decrease and muscle mass increase. Goodluck with your journey.

Thanks

Fonzy

Great to hear man. I remember HIIT as the hardest thing ever when I just started out doing cardio haha.

Maybe my recent diary-log can answer your question.

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - LionMonkey - 05-09-2014

Today I woke up and saw my girl not very happy. She has been having lots of work to do lately, both school and job. She went immediately home to work on her exam project.

So I decided, while I’m still so fortunate to have the time to do whatever I want, to bike over to her place and pick up some flowers while on the way.

It was piss raining but I’ve had worse back in my kungfu days.

When I showed her the flowers she was very happy. That was all that mattered.

Then she went to work and I went to the gym. Made great dinner. Washed the dishes and everything is just great right now because I was doing something productive all the time.

I’ve noticed that once I am constantly doing something and not stopping in my tracks to relax, I get A LOT done and it’s such a great feeling.

It’s when I relax or when I’m not the center of my universe and observe people, I sometimes become starry-eyed and I lose momentum and the power of drive I had when I was taking the next step all the time instead of relaxing and thinking.

A great guy told me once that 90% of your time should be action and the rest 10% should be reflection.

2014 12. May. Day 22. - Brainpower = Attractive - LionMonkey - 05-24-2014

Lately I’ve been constantly active.

Though the whole Sunday I used with my girl and we went to Tivoli and ate delicious ben&jerry’s ice-cream.

I’ve noticed that this kind of activity is what I had when I was living in the city with one of my buddies and I was meeting women all the time.

The increased cardio training have made my sex-life much better. I last much longer and my girl loves it!

My breathing is also much deeper and fuller and makes me feel euphoric.

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - LionMonkey - 06-04-2014

I rediscover over and over again that if you want to succeed in anything you need to do one thing at a time. To focus on one thing at a time because we only have as much willpower to just excel in one thing.

I believe that’s the way. If you want to do many things at once then create a system which you don’t have to do much to make all the things work.

Ex. excelling in women, what is my intent? To date multiple women. How? By start talking to them. My only focus is to talk, then the next step and the next step but not until I have reached a set timeframe for talking to women.

Ex. for 21 days, I’ll just talk to women. 21 days passed, okay this 21 days time I’ll focus on body language and eye-contact. Next 21 days I’ll invite girls to come along with me etc.

All the learning, the principles, the lessons I need to learn for dating multiple women are learnt by trusting the process and going with the flow with intent.

Now the system part is more advanced and needs focused work to be done but can become very efficient and be superior to the former.

Ex. in business, a very simple one, I hire someone to manage my business and I only have to do very little work and get an income. Of course the business has to go well before you can do that.

RE: 2014 - The Year Of LionMonkey - LionMonkey - 06-20-2014

As I'm evolving more and more I've become focused mainly on business. When my girl and me went to a relaxed grill party her friend hosted I noticed that I've become even more carefree around people.

I'm increasingly noticing "social status" games and the great thing is that I don't care about it. I used to react and try to come up with something that wasn't reaction seeking yet wasn't from another world. That itself was reacting funnily enough.

It may be because there's nothing I really want.

I think I've become much more focused on what I want and other things doesn't matter much now. Just flowing through the events.

I'm leaving for China in a few days. Will stay there for about 1,5 months, mostly in Beijing so I will have a lot of time to read great books and apply practical business stuff.

2014 24. July. Day 89. - Good things comes to those who work for it - LionMonkey - 07-24-2014

Day 108 with LTU

I landed in Beijing 25. June and I’ve been here for a month now.

The first decision I made was to find a gym. I found a great one and took the cheaper off-peak membership where you can only train between 11pm - 11am.

Because of all the fun and non-seriousness I had going on with my girlfriend the weeks before I left for Beijing, I was extremely motivated to get into the habits and focus of a successful person.

The first two weeks my schedule looked like this:

6.00 - 6.30 Waking up
6.30 - 7.30 Downstairs and eating
7.30 - 8.30 Writing down my affirmations (later I in-cooperated 10 mins of meditation)
9.00 - 11.00 In the gym (lost 4 kg. in 3 weeks)
11.20 - 12.00 Washing clothes, showering etc.
12.00 - 14.00 Reading for 10-20 mins till I napped
14.30 - 18.30 Sitting in a bookclub, studying and reading (sometimes Skyping with gf for a while)
(Books I’m reading: Awaken The Giant Within ‘I wish I had this book when I was 15’. Essential Drucker ‘about management. Most of Druckers work in one book’. And a Chinese learning book)
19.00 - 20.00 Dinner with family
20.00 - 21.00 Buying nuts, water, banana etc. for the hotel
22.00 - 06.00 Waking up

Eventually the strong focus and motivation got a little lost because there were other things I had to put energy into (family related stuff) and that also made me lose the strong focus as my focus directed eventually to help the family-member.

Though ever since, I’ve still been to the gym 6 times a week and skipped breakfast half of the time. A little toughening.

Every Wednesday night there’s a free improv workshop here and it’s great fun. I’ve met 2 sweet girls and they are both potentials but since I’m in an exclusive relationship, I haven’t led the interactions to where things could get heated. They are good fun though and I get some social life too because of their invitations to all kinds of social (and little intimate) things.

(If you want to read what I did in Beijing last summer it is in my old WM 5.0 journal in the last pages. And it continues in the start of my old ALPHA MALE 5.0 journal. I find it sometimes very funny to see some of the BS I've written compared to this year)

I’m in a period of my life where I just want to focus on reading, studying and making money.. though a bit of fun with girls isn’t out of the picture ;-)

Women are beautiful, fun and refreshing. For example, today I was eating dinner by myself after reading and this pretty girl in short cowboy pants and her fading, intense redness in her hair nicely done sits 5 meters away in front of me.

I stood up, walked over and asked her why she was sitting there eating all by herself, a pretty girl like her. She was a little shy and she said she was waiting for her friend.
After my dinner arrived and I was halfway, her friend still didn’t show up so I got up and told her she could join me. She was a bit surprised and told that she thinks her friend is just in the area. She thanked me and I left.

Few minutes after she stood up and walked my way and I saw her true beauty when she smiled and said thanks again and goodbye.
Too few guys compliment girls for their beauty. For them having dressed nicely up, hair done, a certain piece of jewelry etc.

It is moments like these over and over again that forever changes the way I see women.
The place where I’ve seen women shine the most, of the few places I’ve been around in Europe and Asia, is Bucharest in Romania. Women are very elegant and their feminine spirit is very much expressed there.

All these things happening to me is because I am working to increase my value. I have a mission and I have something I want to live up to. Women are just a part of it which makes them want to be a part of it.

My confidence in meeting women is high and I now push the boundaries and sometimes don't care about how much I can tease with and how sexual inputs I can get away with.

As I’m reflecting on this past month, I see much more clearly what it means to “have an adventure that is not her”, “women just becomes a part of your life when you live your own life” or “women are icing on the cake”.