Subliminal Talk
Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Adri's ASC 5g Journal (/Thread-Adri-s-ASC-5g-Journal)

Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-06-2014

Hey guys,

so I wanted to start this journal to share with you my experiences with ASC, which I'm using whilst waiting till my money arrive to buy AM 5.0 Tongue

Day 1
Strange dream during my sleep.
Spent the whole day in my house. I had to shop for bread and in the shop, I said Hello and stopped a consumer while she was speaking with the seller. I would never have done that before. After that, I asked for bread and my discussion was quite fluid, I was less self-concious.
I can't tell if it's because of ASC or because other factors were in place, but it was great !

------------------------------------

Day 2
Went to school today, feeling very tired. I'm listening to the subs while sleeping, it may be for that. I was a lot more self-conscious than yesterday. But I started to kick myself in the butt and reasoning me because now I can spot when I'm being self-conscious.
Also, listened to the sub in the bus because I find it quite addictive !

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-06-2014

Day 2
Night is there. I'm feeling lonely, really lonely. I have not felt like that for such a long time ! Since I started self-help, I've been feeling increasingly better. But tonight everything slipped back, I want to cry. I still live in the same house than my parents and I'm feeling more and more held by them. I will start a certification next month, which is required in my country for me to create my own company. The version I told my parents is that I will do the certification so that in 5 years from now (when I will have finished my studies), I will be able to jump start my career as a psychologist (it is required in my country to have a company in order to be able to get paid for services). The truth is that I want to create a company in 5 months from now, as soon as I have my certificate. My plan is to back up my life with that company in order for me to leave my parent's house and go live in the capital of my country. If they knew that, I think they would not allow me to take the certification. That's I think why I feel so bad.
Also, I'm feeling restricted by my social circle. I have went a long path from going complete introvert to kind of alpha-ish extrovert. But I don't like the way the people I spend most of my time with are. Very beta, they don't amuse me as much as they used to. I need to spend more time with true alpha people. The only problem is that I kind of feel like they are better than me. I know it is only mindset but it's really powerful ! Should definitely push myself to spend more time with them.
I will do a self-hypnosis session to hopefully let go of all this bad stuff and maybe find insight during my sleep.

Have a good night,
Adri

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - SargeMaximus - 01-06-2014

Are you from Albania by any chance?

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Joronda - 01-06-2014

Adri.........you are no longer alone - the sub ASC is now your new friend and will be for the next 96 days, or even longer if you choose. Play the sub every day, and expect some trash needs defragging out of your mind, and may cause a fluctuation in your energy levels and how you feel. Feeling restless is good sign that you have energy reserves building up for a better future.

Don't boot your friends out of your life, just identify some new friends you would like to have, and allow your emotions to guide you day-by-day as to whom you want to spend your time with.

You can out-grow friends, but you need to feel grateful for the help they give you while you have them in your life. So don't just dump friends and leave them feeling like they are suddenly lonely without you around any more.

Spend more and more time with the friends whom you enjoy the most, and slowly less and less time with the ones you have out-grown.

It takes a few months of playing Shannon's subs to de-frag a life-time of gremlins out of your memory banks - but CHOOSE TO FEEL GOOD that your new sub friends will weave their magic if you stick with them the full distance, according to the important instructions that Shannon has told us about.

All humans are born perfect, even if we come in all shapes and sizes and personalities. God does not make junk.

ASC is a wonderful sub to start off with, and considering it is free, then I can't think of a better way for Shannon to prove that he absolutely wants his customers to have new wings to tackle life and become "all they can be".

ASC is a wonderful gift, but it takes 96 days to get the full benefits from it. You could use it for only 32 days, but if you want to soar high with the eagles and see life through new eyes, then you should stick with it for the full 96 days. It has Rolls Royce super 5g technology absolutely free.

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-07-2014

Thanks Joronda, I sincerly hope it will get better ! I do think that my bad feelings come from ASC, because they started just on day 2. I do love my friends, I would die for them. But sometimes they are not just the kind of people I need. I sometimes need to have fun conversations without worrying about everything in my life. I'm always the leader of the conversations and when all the other people aren't able to actually make the conversation happen without your help, well it is not enjoyable because I need to really push myself those days because of my emotional state. Before ASC, I was really happy doing that.

And SargeMaximus, no I'm from Belgium Smile
----------------------------
Day 3

Today was a little bit better than yesterday. Tried to make a vlogging style video in the center of my city (lots of people !) to complement this journal and I wasn't too afraid to do it. That's an improvement because I tried to do that kind of stuff before but the only thing that happened is that I was speaking much too low.
Unfortunately, I will not release the video because I wasn't able to finish it. Will try to do one tomorrow !

I did not finish it because as the day went, I started to feel more and more sad. I wasn't able to work the last two hours of school :/

Also, today is workout day normally so I was quite happy to be able to put some endorphins in my system. But I had forgotten to bring a towel with me and since I live far from the gym, I couldn't go back home to take one and then go back to the gym. So workout delayed to tomorrow.

I had a bit more fun with my friends. I made a non-comic joke out loud in the classroom. Before, I would just think of my joke before saying it out loud but today I just said it without worrying of the opinion of the other people. I have to say that I felt quite bad after the joke anyways.

Money is coming, as is the day I'll be able to pay AM 5.0 for gay ! Yeah !

I will stay you tuned because my day isn't finished yet !

-Adri

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-07-2014

Day 2

I am realy tired. I will write what happened next tomorrow.
Good night guys !

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-08-2014

Day 2

So I had an argument with my parents about the certification. They researched the topic and found out that in Belgium you did not need a company to be able to make money as a psychologist. I told them I would want to do the certification anyways. I had to explain to them what I wanted to do. We had a big argument because, as I knew, they were not OK with that. Long story short, we came to an "agreement" (in fact, we were thinking the same way, the only thing is that we expressed the same thing in a different manner so that the other one understanded something else). So if my project is strong and has no risk to fail, well they will be okay with that.

That's great ! I think I would have lied to them without ASC...
-------------------------

Day 3

I enjoyed my day a lot more. I think this company stuff was the thing that was dragging me down because now I feel back to my normal great feeling.
I had a lot of fun at school ! I joked with a teacher because he had made an error correcting an exercise: I told him "You have losed 1 point on your exercise, you forgot the axes". He laughed and replied it was because he was more indulgent with himself than with his students.
I would never have said something like that to a teacher before. Thanks ASC !!
Went to the gym and had a great time, sweating makes you feel great inside.

So that's my day, nothing mind blowing today.

Have a nice day,
-Adri

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-09-2014

Day 4

Today was AMAZING !!! Really ! My confidence sky rocketed ! I spoked, laughed with guys I was afraid to speak to before. I even made all my class laugh during the whole day ! They kept asking me what I did to become like that overnight ! But it seemed so natural that they just enjoyed the moment without asking questions after some hours spent with me.
I also returned home with one guy I do consider as a really valuable guy (which means I wasn't all that confident to speak with him before) and we had a lot of fun joking and discussing about random stuff. It was an incredible day, ASC is really kind of magical !
I also bought SleepPhones in order for me to be able to listen to the sub without any inconvenience. I hope they will be delivered soon !

In summary, Day 4 is extraordinary Big Grin

Thanks for reading,
-Adri

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-10-2014

Day 5

Today I woke up before my alarm without my earbuds. I had lost them during the night. Also, the volume of the subs were on 0. Kind of strange. So I decided to put the subs back to the original volume, to plug my earbuds in my ears and to sleep waiting for my alarm. When my alarm went on, I realised that my earbuds were one more time out of my ears and that the volume was on 0. As far as I know, my subconscious didn't really like what happened this night with the subs.
After that, while on my road to school, in the bus, I started to listen to the subs to compensate for the time I had lost this night. 10 minutes into the subs and I was feeling really bad. I started to sweat a lot, I had a mild headache and a kind of bad nausea. I decided to continue listening, thinking the effects would go away. But they amplified over time and I had no other choice than to stop listening ! 5 minutes after having stopped, every symptom had disappeared apart from the shadow of the headache.

I felt tired during the whole day at school. I was kind of fun but nothing spectacular. My results were a little below yesterday because of my low energy levels. But it was a good day anyways. I also remembered a dream I made last night: I was hypnotizing a patient and while I was looking at him, my vision became blurry but on the patient's face. I already had that kind of experience before for real, but it was really more powerful in my dream ! I had the feeling that I was into his mind and that I was able to reprogram everything inside.

On my way back to home, I tried to have another go at listening to the subs. The symptoms kicked in but less present than this morning. So I tried to keep going and it worked, I had a full 30 minutes session while in the bus.

At home, I felt so tired that I went directly to bed to take a nap. Only 20 minutes were planned. I slept 6 hours. I had a lot of dreams, I think I spent most of my time in REM sleep. One time, I thought I was waking up while in reality I was waking up in my dream. I had for 5 seconds control over my dream. This was my first experience of lucid dreaming !

Now, I feel like floating but my mind is still a little bit cloudy.

That's it for day 5 Smile

See you guys,
-Adri

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-11-2014

Day 6

Today was an easy day. No bad things happened during my sleep. I went to the gym but it was closed (I forgot that it closed earlier on the weekend). I now can feel an urge to go speak to complete strangers. I was on the street, listening to some conversations other people were having and something just kept pushing me to make a remark about what they were saying. I didn't do anything but I kind of feel that this is the direction I'm going during the next days. Apart from that, nothing really new, this day was kind of laid back, learned some marketing stuff.

Bye,
-Adri

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-12-2014

Day 7

Nothing really particular today. I spent all my time at home doing my homeworks so nothing to say. Sad

-Adri

RE: Adri's ASC 5g Journal - Adri - 01-14-2014

Day 8 + 9
I started AM 5.0 for Gay Men despite Shannon's advices. I felt an urge inside myself to start this program. It's like my body was telling me to start. I don't know if it's bad or good, but I decided to believe my feelings.

You can find my journal here : http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-AM-5-0-for-Gay-Men-Adri-s-Journal