Subliminal Talk
Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Yahwua's First Journal/Post (/Thread-Yahwua-s-First-Journal-Post)

Pages: 1 2

Yahwua's First Journal/Post - yahwua - 09-07-2010

This is my first entry to this site. I just purchased and/or aquired the following,"Absolute Self Confidence 3.0, Absolute Self Confidence 3.1 (Experimental Hybrid Exosubliminal MUWAS), Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0, Develop an Aura of Sexiness, Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Video Subliminal (Experimental), Luck Magnifier 3.0 [Experimental Exosubliminal With MUWAS], Socializing Is Just A Fun Game Experimental Video Subliminal, Stress Relief, Ultrasonic Subliminals - Stress Relief 3rd Generation. I've been using other subliminals to attract or make myself attractive to the opposite sex. I haven't have much results. I feel a little better about myself, but I'm not "magnatizing" the girls! at least not like I want to. I want to be magnetically attractive to the ladies, so I'm want to know if starting out with "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women v6.0 and Develop an Aura of Sexiness amd Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Video Subliminal (Experimental) would be a good start...also I'd like to know how to use these recordings properly, if I should use One of them or both [it's been one day and I've been using both I have a tendacy to listen to my subliminals the majority of the day and sleep on them as well. Your help would be appreciated.Big Grin

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - ronatello - 09-07-2010

Start with the Absolute Self Confidence sub first... actually you can loop the confidence sub along with either the aura of sexiness or the Become irresistibly... sub. But give the confidence sub more weight (3:1 ratio). And don't do too much too soon or you won't see immediate results.

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - yahwua - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 07:45 PM)ronatello Wrote: Start with the Absolute Self Confidence sub first... actually you can loop the confidence sub along with either the aura of sexiness or the Become irresistibly... sub. But give the confidence sub more weight (3:1 ratio). And don't do too much too soon or you won't see immediate results.

Thanks a lot! I'll do just that, I'll start with "Absolute Self Confidence and Aura of Sexiness" for starters. I'll keep you all posted...

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Ryan - 09-08-2010

I second the ASC sub, confidence in itself is the most attractive quality.

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Andrew - 09-08-2010

(09-07-2010, 08:10 PM)yahwua Wrote: Thanks a lot! I'll do just that, I'll start with "Absolute Self Confidence and Aura of Sexiness" for starters. I'll keep you all posted...

Good choice, those are two subs that have very obvious and noticeable results within a few weeks. Good for starting!

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - yahwua - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 05:54 AM)Ryan Wrote: I second the ASC sub, confidence in itself is the most attractive quality.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I need all the motivation I can get to keep going. What kinda got me started with this whole thing is reading some of the results/testimonials, which made me decide to purchase the tracks that I got.
(09-08-2010, 03:28 PM)Andrew Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 08:10 PM)yahwua Wrote: Thanks a lot! I'll do just that, I'll start with "Absolute Self Confidence and Aura of Sexiness" for starters. I'll keep you all posted...

Good choice, those are two subs that have very obvious and noticeable results within a few weeks. Good for starting!

:@I hope so, because I've been using other subliminals to help me for about going on almost two and a half months with no results [attracting the oppisite sex]. Thanks for the feedback...

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - yahwua - 10-04-2010

(09-08-2010, 05:47 PM)yahwua Wrote:
(09-08-2010, 05:54 AM)Ryan Wrote: I second the ASC sub, confidence in itself is the most attractive quality.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I need all the motivation I can get to keep going. What kinda got me started with this whole thing is reading some of the results/testimonials, which made me decide to purchase the tracks that I got.
(09-08-2010, 03:28 PM)Andrew Wrote:

:@I hope so, because I've been using other subliminals to help me for about going on almost two and a half months with no results [attracting the oppisite sex]. Thanks for the feedback...

I'd like to know if it would be effective if I wrote out the scripts along with listening to the subliminals???

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Spiral - 10-04-2010

Are you still having trouble? Check your speakers and make sure they support the frequency for the silent subs.

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Andrew - 10-04-2010

(09-07-2010, 08:10 PM)yahwua Wrote: I'd like to know if it would be effective if I wrote out the scripts along with listening to the subliminals???
More a matter of opinion, as the studies I've read and agree with indicate no. Also my personal opinion is no and I think such practice causes stress and resistance. The entire point of subliminals is that they are subliminal and according to currently generally accepted theory behind it is they pass the "critical filter". Without passing the critical filter, there is no telling what effects, good/bad will occur varying person to person, and most all the studies I've read would indicate no. I've yet to even see one that does, and I'd love to see what kind of credibility it has.

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Shannon - 10-05-2010

Writing out the script can be useful, but in the vast majority of cases, it is not. Not because it cannot work, but because of two specific things.

First, as Andrew said, the conscious mind (critical filter) tends to need massive repetition to bypass, so it would probably not get enough repetition without writing yourself half to death or spending months or even years at it.

Second, the cases where the writing of these script suggestions would help is either a very suggestive personality and a strong desire to succeed, or a case where the person is in alpha when they are doing the writing exercises... which partially bypasses the conscious mind.

It is not necessary, however. These are some of the most powerful, effective and advanced subliminals in the world.

To keep them working well for you, though, you can't overload your mind. Don't use more than one or two programs at a time if at all possible.

Oh, and welcome aboard. Smile

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - yahwua - 12-04-2010

(10-04-2010, 04:10 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Are you still having trouble? Check your speakers and make sure they support the frequency for the silent subs.
I don't even listen to the silent ultrasonic subs because of the clicking sounds I get. That's annoying to me. On the subliminal side I still hear the whispers, but I can't understand any of it though. How loud or how low do I have to listen to these subliminals for them to work?::@

I'm not getting any results from the sub,"Develop An Aura Of Sexiness", I just started listening to it with,"Absolute Self-Confidence v3.0". It's been going On about three months with the sub,"Develop An Aura Of Sexiness", I've gotten little or no results. I don't want to try another until I get result from this sub.
Why is it not working? I've been using it every night and throughout the day for over two months. Huh

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Spiral - 12-05-2010

If you are thinking too much about it and expecting results then It won't work as well. Are you useing the masked subs?

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - yahwua - 12-07-2010

(12-05-2010, 07:24 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: If you are thinking too much about it and expecting results then It won't work as well. Are you useing the masked subs?

If you mean the ones withe the ocean waves, yes.
I listen during the day and while I sleep.

RE: Yahwua's First Journal/Post - Spiral - 12-08-2010

Good to hear.