Subliminal Talk
Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal (/Thread-Keasty-s-Women-Magnet-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 09-15-2010

After reading some of the other topics on here I'm second guessing my choice to start Woman Magnet as my first subliminal. Can a mod comment on this, shannon, andrew? Im gonna purchase the alpha set next tuesday and start again from there, sucks cause ill be 10 days into woman magnet already, still better than finding out later (i feel for you ryan).

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Ryan - 09-16-2010

Thanks, man. Like I posted in Rainbow's journal, the only reason I could not continue WM was because I had horrible confidence and severe social anxiety, if either of those bother you, I'd say do Alpha instead. From what Andrew told me, WM was made for a strong, confident man. It sounds like you are handling it better than I did, thus far. In stage 1 I was really nervous and self-conscious for the first 2 weeks.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 09-18-2010

I'm about two weeks into woman magnet now and I think I'm starting to notice some results. Over the last few days I've been experiencing some inner turmoil about where my life is at the moment, how I look, my social skills, just the usual crap. Today I was feeling comfortable with myself and I was walking around feeling confident and in control.

Two nights ago I was out at a university ball because one of my friends is about to graduate as a physiotherapist. I started doing physio when I left high school then decided to drop out 2 years ago so I knew a lot of the 3rd and 4th years at the ball.

The whole time I felt really confident and attractive, I was having a blast and I think a lot of the girls I was talking to noticed this as well. I was keeping eye contact with a lot of the girls I was talking to and I think I gained a lot of respect just for holding eye contact with them and really listening to what they were saying. I felt like I could be myself and be really honest as well and at times some of the things I was saying were really to the point. Just putting my intentions out there. I also felt like I could have my pick of girls there too, not feeling needy at all.

At one point one of my girl friends tried to hook me up with another girl, once I started talking to her I realised she seemed boring, was hard to talk to and she stunk of cigarette smoke as well, which is a bit of a turn off for me. Previously I probably wouldve tried to hook up with a girl like this anyway because she was pretty attractive but I was just like why bother? I knew I didn't have to settle for her.

At the after party I was sitting with a girl and chatting with her, we'd been dancing at the ball, and she leaned into me and started touching my thigh. I was so drunk at this point that I just wasn't able to comprehend that she was blatantly hitting on me. In my head I was like should I kiss her? Now that I look back on it I'm like sammy she could not have been more obvious, hook up!
oh well. I'm assuming pulling the trigger is a big part of woman magnet so im sure itll sort itself out.

I went into the city today too. I'm living in Melbourne, Australia and one of my mates just got back from Brisbane so I went to catch up with him. While I was in the city I approached a girl reading a book, I kept on trying to build a connection with her by finding out where she was from, what she wants to do with her life, her interests etc but I found it really hard to get her to open up to me. Our conversation continued with me asking a lot of questions about her, which I don't like doing because its boring for me and the girl. So I'm hoping there is something about building connections and intrigue in this sub. I asked for her number anyway and set up a date for next weekend but I don't know if I'll call her.

I noticed as I was walking through the city that a lot of girls were checking me out too, more than usual. A few girls were blatantly holding eye contact with me, to the point where they would turn around while walking past me. I just need one of them to be attractive to me, be my 8 or 9 or 10 out of 10 and I'll approach her straight away and go direct.

I'm enjoying this sub

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 09-23-2010

@Spiralout, I'm using the masked subs now

I think the Woman Magnet sub is hitting me hard now, I've been sleeping for a good 8 or 9 hours a night and getting solid sleep too, i'm not half-awake or anything and yet I still get up feeling drained and really tired. I'm about to start taking GABA supplement every night. My friend recommended it as a weight loss and muscle building supplement, apparently it also helps sleep so I'm looking forward to getting some real rest later in the next week.

In terms of how the sub has been going I'm starting to walk differently, this is a conscious thing too but my walk has become really relaxed and slow lately. I'm more aware of what my body is doing. I'm holding eye-contact a lot more and getting more respect out of people because of this. I'm feeling more confident in myself too.

I did 3 approaches this week, I know that's a slow week but still at least it's something. All 3 went really well, two of the girls had boyfriends so I didn't really want to go for anything. I said we could still be friends but both of them said their boyfriends probably wouldn't be too ok with that, shame I went direct. The 3rd girl was really hard to strike up a conversation with, I think she was really shy and unsure of herself, I kept getting one word answers or comments from her. I didn't bother with her either. Despite not getting any numbers or day-twos set up I felt like I really did my part well in each approach and I didn't feel like I'd let myself down at all, which is sometimes the case. The flip side is I felt like I could've pushed each one further but meh, theres always a next time.

Some people have commented on the sub bringing up weird dreams, I had a REALLY weird one last night. In my dream I was a uni student living in a small rural town and there was an out-break of zombies. My cousins were in the dream and I went to their house and we loaded up with guns and kept fighting the zombies off with my friends from the university i was attending. None of my friends in the dream resembled people i know and the places didn't look like any places i remember.
We ended up continually trying to escape the zombies by running / driving / training to different little towns and waiting for the army to close off the areas we were running away from. At one point I had to jump off a second storey balcony from a house we were hiding in and I jumped in a river and swam down stream to get away from them.
At the end of my dream I ended up at a small surf town (this was the one place I recognized because we own a holiday house there) and I had to surf out to deep water to get away from the zombies. They remained on shore and followed me along the coast.

The weird thing about this dream was how real it all seemed and yet it just wasn't - the zombies faces all had bull or sheep skulls on them instead of human faces. It really scared me how real this dream was and how vivid my imagination made it. I literally woke up scared. Once I got a grip on reality again I was more in awe of how wonderfully creative and powerful my subconscious is.

My subconscious is definitely getting a work out if its able to create such extraordinary dreams while being bombarded by the subliminal

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Shannon - 09-24-2010

Few points, Keasty.

1. The high pitched tone is the ultrasonic. If you are playing it without getting a headache or nausea, then you're probably not playing it too loud, and it's just that you have sensitive high frequency hearing.

2. I recommend the Alpha set for everyone to start with, if it's a choice between alpha and woman magnet. However, as you are getting good results, it may be that you can do the alpha set second.

3. You feel tired because the subliminal is carpet bombing your mind all night, forcing it to work, process, think and change. If it gets to be too much, take a day or two off a week, but never consecutively if you can help it.

You're getting nice results, though.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 10-07-2010

Shannon - I've been using the masked subs since I started and I'm getting used to the ocean noises so no dramas.

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while so I thought I'd just give an update on what's happening. I've been getting used to the subs a bit now. I'm still feeling tired a lot, even though I'm getting 8 hours of sleep. Some mornings I'm just so tired I sleep in for another 2 hours or whatever.

I've been feeling really ok within myself lately, I don't know if it's confidence or more comfort within. I feel like I'm walking around in my own little bubble some of the time. It's also allowing me to be more open and honest with everyone.
I went out yesterday and did some day game with a mate and jeez I feel so relaxed and comfortable. It's going up and approaching girls was nothing for me yesterday and I was laughing and joking, teasing. Not caring what I said or what happened as a result. I used to go out and think I don't approach 10 girls and get at least 1 phone number and day 2 then I've failed. Now or rather yesterday my mindset was phuck it I'm out to have fun, who gives a sh!t.

I have been thinking I need to pull the trigger a bit more. I went out to a bar with my friend Syd, his gf, Bec and Bec's friend Jamie. This was about 2 weeks ago. When we went out I was talking to Jamie and sitting next to her, getting pretty deep and meaningful and asking her about her passions and what she's doing at the moment. There was a lot of touch going on too, I had my hand on her thigh and hers was on mine, I brushed her hair away more than once. I really felt like I should've kissed her at this moment but for some reason I didn't and then we started dancing and I don't know my mind went all blank and I was just enjoying dancing so I didn't think about it after that. I'm guessing pulling the trigger and just going for that kiss will come into the sub later on but then as I get more comfortable and confident within myself it'll happen anyway.

I've been having really vivid dreams when I do dream since starting the sub. I've been listening to woman magnet for about 30 days now, stage 1 only and I've had 3 really vivid dreams in that time. Two were about the zombie take-over dream I mentioned earlier and another dream I had 2 nights previous was about Dad dying. This really shook me and brought up a lot of emotion to the point where I was waking up in tears. For me this is a big thing because I don't cry at all and it's hard to get me emotional as well. I'm just gonna assume this has to do with my subconscious dealing with the sub, great to know it's working haha.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Shannon - 10-07-2010

Emotional release is a good thing, especially for a man when men are told that they're not allowed to have emotions. What a load.

Got to tell you guys, reading your journals is such great feedback for me on how to improve these programs...

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - ronatello - 10-07-2010

Emotional release is something that the subs are encouraging me to do. Sometimes I can play a song, it triggers a past memory and I can either be happy, sad, militant, you name it.
Quote: Emotional release is a good thing, especially for a man when men are told that they're not allowed to have emotions. What a load.
True... and one very bad thing that most do is hold stuff in instead of releasing properly. Holding stuff in... suppressing emotions results in people becoming ticking time bombs.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Shannon - 10-08-2010

One of the primary reasons men are not healthy in this and some other societies is that they are held to standards that are unreasonable concerning their emotions. To think a man has less, or less valid, emotions than a woman is preposterous and extremely damaging to that man. If you want a healthy man, you need him to have a healthy emotional state. Thus, woman magnet and alpha set both encourage this.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 10-09-2010

Thanks Ronatello and Shannon. I definitely would rather release these emotions than let them fester and become detrimental. I wasn't really fussed about the emotional release either, once I woke up I was like hey thats only a dream. My old mans good and healthy so no dramas.

Right now I'm kind of at a pit-stop with my life. I'm not at uni anymore and I'm in between jobs, just trying to get full time work so I can save up for a holiday to sri lanka at the end of the year. I've got a lot of spare time on my hands and I'm not under any financial pressure so I've decided I'm going to take at least the next 6 months if not year to really develop myself and work on self-improvement.

I know what I want to do with my life and the type of person I want to become. Now's the time to really concentrate on becoming that person. I want to be someone that can talk to and connect with anyone in any given situation and attract them to me. To me this doesn't just involve having women attracted to me and throwing themselves at me, that's certainly a big part of my goal and not something I'll shy away from but it also means having other guys look up to and admire me. So I've decided I'm going to invest in some coaching from one of the pick-up gurus here in Melbourne. With any luck the work that's being done to my subconscious with the subs and the outer-game work with this guru, Almog, should see me getting some results.

[Moderation: EDIT: This is not the place to be reviewing or advertising Almog's workshops.]

I'm gonna be heading out with him on the 19th to do some day game and I'll let everyone know how it goes. The first two reviews above are from guys I'm met within the Melbourne pick-up community and have become two of my best friends and I've heard that Almog is a really great coach from both of these guys.

I've also been working on my style and image lately, apparently it all helps so we'll see how it goes.