Subliminal Talk
Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal (/Thread-Keasty-s-Women-Magnet-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 09-07-2010

Started Women Magnet last night after hearing about it from the Cory Skyy forums. I'm gonna follow Wildflower's time frame and do each part for 40 days just to let it sink it

I'll post any major successes or mindset changes on here as they happen.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 09-07-2010

quick question does anyone know if this system is adequate? http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/f/fw-c390_22/fw-c390_22_pss_eng.pdf

thought id better check before i continue

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Andrew - 09-07-2010

I've always been a fan of phillips products, they seem to be the perfect blend of price and quality. However the PDF you linked does not say anything about its frequency range. For ultrasonic subliminals we recommend a system that can do at least 20khz (most computer speakers reach this, home theater speakers often go 24khz).

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - ronatello - 09-07-2010

I'm sure that system will do just fine. Have you listened to the system yet? If so, set the EQ flat, crank the volume a bit and pay attention to the treble. If it sounds muffled, pass it up.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 09-08-2010

i had a look here http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/f/fwc380/fwc380_dfu_aen.pdf
this is the manual, page 53 has the specifics and i think im gonna have to invest in some new speakers

looks like ill be making a trip down to dick smith electronics today

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Ryan - 09-08-2010

Solution: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SS-B1000-8-Inch-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B000OG88KY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1283990838&sr=8-1

50khz frequency response, cheap, great for long-term subliminal use!

I'm gonna describe a bit about where I'm at now so that I know or can define my improvement later.

I got started in 'the game' in March this year, when I read the book of the same name. I live in Melbourne so Ive taken a workshop of a company here to help improve my seduction skills, had minimal results from that. Where I'm at is I can approach and hold a good conversation and in most cases number close but I can't seem to build a lasting impression so I'm getting alot of flakes.

I feel like I'm on the verge of really seeing some improvement and pushing my game further, hopefully the subliminals will be the catalyst.

Before I got into all of this I'd had 5 girlfriends, my first in high school at 15 and last I broke up with in February this year. I'm not new to having girlfriends or fuck buddies but I'm 22 and now I want to play the field a bit and date multiple girls. My aim is also to date higher quality women. I will be doing the subliminals as well as working on my style, lifestyle (just trying to do things where I will meet girls like zumba, yoga, salsa etc) and doing day game when I feel up to it.

So thats my background story, now it'll be easy to track my results Smile

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Andrew - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 04:07 PM)Ryan Wrote: Solution: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SS-B1000-8-Inch-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B000OG88KY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1283990838&sr=8-1

50khz frequency response, cheap, great for long-term subliminal use!

Those look like home theater type speakers though. Have to convert from analog to digital somehow if you want to use them with a iPod or computer. 50khz? What in the world?

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - ronatello - 09-08-2010

I think the 50KHz is a bit of a stretch. The vast majority of good audio equipment (amps, preamps, quality sound cards in computers, etc) have a 20 to 20,000 hz frequency response. Speakers on the other hand are often the weak link. I'm sure the Sony speakers have a good response out to and slightly beyond 20KHz but the 50KHz quoted is probably at -20 dB relative to the main response curve. Check the frequency response curve and if it's relatively flat out to 20KHz, you're golden.
The Sony speakers Ryan spoke of would require a stereo receiver / amp to push them so the signal path would look like: ipod/computer/mp3 player -> stereo 1/8" patch cable to stereo receiver / amp -> speakers.
If the stereo system has mp3 capabilities, just omit the ipod and use the mp3 feature of the stereo.

ok so basically alot of what is being said is going straight over my head, ie changing analog to digital and this talk about amps etc.
at the moment ive connected my ipod to the head unit and im getting a high pitch tone when running the silent subs. i might have to take the head unit into hi fi place and ask them cause at the moment all this talk is just getting me confused haha

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Ryan - 09-09-2010

These speakers are made for receivers/stereo systems, much like the Phillips Stereo System you post, they are just replacement speakers. They have a different way of connecting into such devices (with two black/white or black/red cables that hook into the back of the stereo). Once you have that, you will need a cable that is able to take the audio from a headphone jack on your PC or MP3 player and convert that into a RCA analog (like the Red, White, Yellow cables for your television aux, minus the Yellow/video) so it can plug into the analog inputs on the stereo/receiver.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Keasty - 09-15-2010

Hey everyone,

I've been listening to the masked subs all week. I leave the subs running in my room 24/7 so I'm exposed probably for 12 hours a day. Spent a couple of nights at my mates so I listened to it off the iphone and probably got 7 hours each of those nights.
I'm not really noticing anything unusual yet, not expecting to either, I know these things take time. I am really tired right now, not sure if it has to do with the subs or my sleep pattern / lack there of.

My mood recently has been really optimistic and happy-go-lucky but last night my best mate brought up a lot of issues he has with me doing 'game' as he likes to call it. I've been trying to convince him to come to the city with me and watch me do some approaches, which he did and it was really good for my confidence to have him there. I think he's worried that I'll become this robotic seducer that just runs routines to fuck girls and I'm trying to convince him that I'll always stick to my values and that it's about improving all of interactions, with family, friends and random people I meet, improving myself and my social life. Hopefully from that high quality women will become a part of my life naturally.
I'm also really big on being myself and being honest and he knows this but I think he's just worried I'm gonna change and we won't be as close anymore.
I know he's going through some stuff with his girlfriend at the moment too so I think he might be a bit envious of the fact that I am going out talking to girls in the city.

So apart from that not much has happened this week. I've experimenting with internet dating sites lately and a girl I met on plentyoffish.com and have been txting has been getting really frisky with me over the phone. We had phone sex a few times over the weekend and she sent me a few nudie pics. She wanted me to go over to her house but she also said her brother and his girlfriend and his girlfriend's parents were there as well, I didnt really feel like going over and meeting everyone when I havent even met her in person yet so i decided not to. This girl is mint though, as in a 10/10. I'm also not sure if we would get a long great because we can talk on the phone for ages and its all good but some things she says make me think she might be a little crazy so I really want to meet her casually first. any thoughts on this?

I also told a mate of mine about androtics pheromones after reading the thread about them here. We were looking at pheromones ages ago but weren't entirely convinced on them. Having been to the forum there and read about them all my friend bought me 'turn up the heat' and 'instant honesty' for a late birthday present (22nd august). I've got a uni masquerade ball coming up on friday so im thinking i might test run them there, one spray each. anyone got advice on that?

also has anyone on here tried the 'code of the natural' program? i think its a body loosening program or something, ive heard good things about it.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Ryan - 09-15-2010

Code of the Natural is alright, however, really it's all about mindset, you're body language and walk will automatically change after using the subliminal.

RE: Keasty's Women Magnet Journal - Spiral - 09-15-2010

How loud is the high pitched tone and is your volume up a lot more higher than usual? You shouldnt hear anything.. but if you have itup too loud you should almost instantly feel a slight headache and it will only get worse in time if it stays up too loud.