Subliminal Talk
Become irresistably attractive to BW - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Become irresistably attractive to BW (/Thread-Become-irresistably-attractive-to-BW)

Pages: 1 2 3

Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-07-2010

Shannon,
Let me start by saying that this subliminal is absolutey the most incredible, fast working subliminal i have ever used in my life. I am not a stranger to self improvement, i have tried many if not all of the subliminals and audio recordings out there, especially in the area of attracting women. I have to say that none of them ever did anything for me, or rather i never saw anything that i would say was outstanding ( as far as results ) except for the cosmic master audios "The sensationalist" which was for attracting women, yes, i have to admit that one worked quite well, but costs $66 bucks and was only about 12 min long, very weird, i felt he was using some spiritual influence with his stuff, made me feel weird when i listened to it, but it worked....yours is 100% better as i got immediate and fantastic results after about 1.5 hours of listening. Went to the mall and literally, it was like i had a an aura of personal sexual magnetism, lol...women were checking me out right and left, stares, looks, and people in general kept wanting to get in my space...at the same time, i felt very confident, almost euphoric, and i noticed several women just look me right in the eyes, like DIHL effect...strange. Its almost as if there was a spiritual power engulfing me, as there is no way an audio could produce such amazing results...Just between you and I, i dont know what you are putting in these and frankly dont care, what i do care about is that i would gladly have paid $50 bucks for this if i had known the effects i would have gotten. I can only imagine the effects if i listened to this while sleeping for 8hours...truely mindboggling. i cant believe this was only 14 bucks...

Shannon, thank you so much for this....what an incredible product. I will keep you updated on further developments.
So, being new to this forum, has anyone else experienced such immediate and amazing results from this audio? I have seen ALOT on this board about AOS, and it was a toss up between which one i would try first...

I am wondering, is the silent as effective as the ocean version? I still cant seem to wrap my mind around the fact that my sub can detect and code this little squeal i hear from the silent...love the silent though cause it gives me 8 hours of listening at work without any co workers picking up on it.
Also, one more question or statement...

ordered a subliminal set back in the 1980's from a guy named ken welch, who is currently during reverse speech stuff on the net...anyway, he said that any subliminal stimuli after about an hour was redundent because the sub mind only has a certain amount of stimuli that it can process during sleep, however, other places say bombard the message 24-7 even during sleep, that makes it work faster...any thoughts on this?

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - ronatello - 09-07-2010

I use this sub, along with Alpha Male. IMHO, the "women attraction" subs have the greatest effect if one has solid self confidence first (in other words, have ASC or Alpha Male internalized first).
About the last paragraph, I tend to go along the lines of "the more the merrier". Some people have more resistance to the subs so it takes longer exposure, while some have immediate results.
As far as results, go, I definitely get checked out... not continuously but I do get checked out quite often.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 08:02 AM)ronatello Wrote: I use this sub, along with Alpha Male. IMHO, the "women attraction" subs have the greatest effect if one has solid self confidence first (in other words, have ASC or Alpha Male internalized first).
About the last paragraph, I tend to go along the lines of "the more the merrier". Some people have more resistance to the subs so it takes longer exposure, while some have immediate results.
As far as results, go, I definitely get checked out... not continuously but I do get checked out quite often.

Thanks for your feedback .... yeah, i have tried one other title from this company and got good results from that one as well. I was thinking of stacking aura of sex wtih this title but i didnt want to weaken the intial attraction i am getting in these early stages...its so amazing to me that the sub mind can create reality as powerfully as it does so quickly
also, listened all last night to the ocean waves...

i had some very strange sexual dreams, i dont remember them but some of them were just weird, but sex was the general theme or attraction...as shannon says, its a sign they are working...

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-07-2010

also,
a side effect i am noticing after about 14 hours logged so far since yesterday.....i am feeling very confident, almost cocky...anyone else notice that with BIATBW? When shannon says that it really works on your self image, i am noticing that...i am noticing men treating me more alpha, its like the vibes i am giving off are becoming stronger...this effect alone is worth the price of this audio....

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Andrew - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 11:35 AM)Spiderweb Wrote: also,
a side effect i am noticing after about 14 hours logged so far since yesterday.....i am feeling very confident, almost cocky...anyone else notice that with BIATBW? When shannon says that it really works on your self image, i am noticing that...i am noticing men treating me more alpha, its like the vibes i am giving off are becoming stronger...this effect alone is worth the price of this audio....

I got all those same effects but it took me 3 months. Looking back, at the time, my confidence wasn't the greatest. I became "that guy" to gossip about between the ladies for the next two months after that, and literally had six women to choose from. Finally decided to go with one and went with it. The biggest catalyst was I sparked the attention of a previous Miss "(city name not included for privacy)" pageant winner. Once I had this queen bee's attention all the other girls began to flock to me.

Edit: This was a couple years ago, I helped Shannon with ideas and refining to bring it from version 3 to 6!

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Ryan - 09-07-2010

Andrew I didn't know you were such a pimp ;P

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Majordomus - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 12:37 PM)Andrew Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 11:35 AM)Spiderweb Wrote: also,

I got all those same effects but it took me 3 months. Looking back, at the time, my confidence wasn't the greatest. I became "that guy" to gossip about between the ladies for the next two months after that, and literally had six women to choose from. Finally decided to go with one and went with it. The biggest catalyst was I sparked the attention of a previous Miss "(city name not included for privacy)" pageant winner. Once I had this queen bee's attention all the other girls began to flock to me.

Edit: This was a couple years ago, I helped Shannon with ideas and refining to bring it from version 3 to 6!

I guess you did not go for the Miss XXX. I would expect a heavy drama from that one.
But true, they are not all the same.
But most of them are plainly spoiled by getting too much on the account of their appearance only, without extra effort needed normally.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-08-2010

Wow andrew, thats pretty cool...so you were the one that helped shannon upgrade to the 6.0....all i can say is its a work of genius..hats off to you and to Shannon...incredible product!

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - WildFlower - 09-08-2010

Quote:But most of them are plainly spoiled by getting too much on the account of their appearance only, without extra effort needed normally.

I find that most of them get treated differently for their looks and therefore become somewhat detached and disillusioned form reality. The few girls I've known of that sort have all been socially inept; a little awkward; a little lonely and desperate for a genuine connection; and a very conservative world-view: "everyone's problems are their own fault, I have no sympathy". This is a massive generalisation on my part but that does seem the trend from my experience (read: my experience alone).

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Majordomus - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 09:12 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
Quote:But most of them are plainly spoiled by getting too much on the account of their appearance only, without extra effort needed normally.

I find that most of them get treated differently for their looks and therefore become somewhat detached and disillusioned form reality. The few girls I've known of that sort have all been socially inept; a little awkward; a little lonely and desperate for a genuine connection; and a very conservative world-view: "everyone's problems are their own fault, I have no sympathy". This is a massive generalisation on my part but that does seem the trend from my experience (read: my experience alone).

Thanks for your clarification, Wildflower.
I have had only one of the real 10's and she sometimes hated herself, so I am not an expert on this.
As for that last "everyone's problem are their own fault", I am little split about this belief myself.
On one hand, I spent several years dealing with my emotions and learning to listen to them and to the emotions of others only to realize how much victim-hood thinking I had lurking there beneath in myself.
It is like people sometimes literally feed on emotional dramas and consequently, recreate them.
In my experience, compassion can often slip into a pity and pity always lead to supporting victim-like beliefs.
It is tough, but sometimes what really seems to help is throwing people's responsibility for themselves into their face.
I know I do not always like it myself but I am learning to feel my dignity in taking care of my shit.
That does not mean one should refuse to lend a helping hand when asked so, after all, there is a certain degree of dignity in asking honestly for help and there is a certain degree of dignity in offering it, if the request is genuine.
Nor will I pass a person suddenly collapsing to the ground without doing everything I can to help them get medical treatment.
But I hope you know what I mean.
After all, many people in helping professions are almost addicted to taking people's responsibility out of their hands. It gives them control and personal validation.
To confuse the issue even more, some people are almost happy about this being done to them.

(09-08-2010, 10:29 AM)Majordomus Wrote:

I have had only one of the real 10's and she sometimes hated herself, so I am not an expert on this.
As for that last "everyone's problem are their own fault", I am little split about this belief myself.
On one hand, I spent several years dealing with my emotions and learning to listen to them and to the emotions of others only to realize how much victim-hood thinking I had lurking there beneath in myself.
It is like people sometimes literally feed on emotional dramas and consequently, recreate them.
In my experience, compassion can often slip into a pity and pity always lead to supporting victim-like beliefs.
It is tough, but sometimes what really seems to help is throwing people's responsibility for themselves into their face.
I know I do not always like it myself but I am learning to feel my dignity in taking care of my *****.
That does not mean one should refuse to lend a helping hand when asked so, after all, there is a certain degree of dignity in asking honestly for help and there is a certain degree of dignity in offering it, if the request is genuine.
Nor will I pass a person suddenly collapsing to the ground without doing everything I can to help them get medical treatment.
After all, many people in helping professions are almost addicted to taking people's responsibility out of their hands. It gives them control and personal validation.
To confuse the issue even more, some people are almost happy about this being done to them.

I totally agree. And I applaud you for taking responsibility for yourself and not playing the victim.

If you take a very general, black and white look at typical conservative and liberal views you'll see that typically speaking Conservatives will argue that each individual is wholly responsible for their own well being ( economic position, education, health care, etc.) where as Liberals will argue that it is the responsibility of the collective to help others. Gun control/crime is an example of this: Conservatives believe the responsibility lies with the individual and gun's are perfectly fine as long as the individuals are responsible. Liberals argue the opposite and that it's is the responsibility of the state to determine whether gun's are moral or not. I'm not trying to say one is better than the other. in fact I'm saying they are both right, or at least half right: you can be responsible for your own actions but also willingly take a degree of responsibility in helping others (and not refusing to help them on the basis that it is their responsibility to help themselves)

I don't want to start a political debate at all are anything (I know politics is non-debated topic on the forum) I was just using the political parties as a metaphor to suggest that whilst I think it is important not to have any self pity and take responsibility for my own well being, I still believe that we shouldn't be cold hearted and unhelpful towards others who are in need. Anyway, I hope this post doesn't come across as lecturey as that was not at all how I intended it to do so.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Majordomus - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 11:19 AM)WildFlower Wrote:

I know I do not always like it myself but I am learning to feel my dignity in taking care of my *****.

I totally agree. And I applaud you for taking responsibility for yourself and not playing the victim.

If you take a very general, black and white look at typical conservative and liberal views you'll see that typically speaking Conservatives will argue that each individual is wholly responsible for their own well being ( economic position, education, health care, etc.) where as Liberals will argue that it is the responsibility of the collective to help others. Gun control/crime is an example of this: Conservatives believe the responsibility lies with the individual and gun's are perfectly fine as long as the individuals are responsible. Liberals argue the opposite and that it's is the responsibility of the state to determine whether gun's are moral or not. I'm not trying to say one is better than the other. in fact I'm saying they are both right, or at least half right: you can be responsible for your own actions but also willingly take a degree of responsibility in helping others (and not refusing to help them on the basis that it is their responsibility to help themselves)

I don't want to start a political debate at all are anything (I know politics is non-debated topic on the forum) I was just using the political parties as a metaphor to suggest that whilst I think it is important not to have any self pity and take responsibility for my own well being, I still believe that we shouldn't be cold hearted and unhelpful towards others who are in need. Anyway, I hope this post doesn't come across as lecturey as that was not at all how I intended it to do so.

Thanks Wildflower, I appreciate your opinion.
Reaching balance between those two truly seems to be a genuine path to balanced being.
I must admit to be occasionally more inclined to conservative point of view, but at times I felt repelled by their close-mindedness either.
But if you have reached a healthy balance when you feel being in your center, balanced on both taking and giving, sharing and keeping to yourself, than I congratulate you.
As a side note, I think that there are two extremely powerful things about AM, by the way, in this regard:
Detaching yourself from the outcome and from validation by others.
I think these patterns extremely strengthen one's power in terms of being much more fluid with life.
This is something about the ego, that really probably DESERVES to be dissolved, as it seems to create a lot of suffering from great inflexibility.
Apart from that, I believe in healthy selfishness.
And your AM journal seems to suggest such balanced thing.
I am not there yet, but I have a sincere hope I will get there and I am looking forward to it.

(09-08-2010, 11:43 AM)Majordomus Wrote:
(09-08-2010, 11:19 AM)WildFlower Wrote:

Thanks Wildflower, I appreciate your opinion.
Reaching balance between those two truly seems to be a genuine path to balanced being.
I must admit to be occasionally more inclined to conservative point of view, but at times I felt repelled by their close-mindedness either.
But if you have reached a healthy balance when you feel being in your center, balanced on both taking and giving, sharing and keeping to yourself, than I congratulate you.
As a side note, I think that there are two extremely powerful things about AM, by the way, in this regard:
Detaching yourself from the outcome and from validation by others.
I think these patterns extremely strengthen one's power in terms of being much more fluid with life.
This is something about the ego, that really probably DESERVES to be dissolved, as it seems to create a lot of suffering from great inflexibility.
Apart from that, I believe in healthy selfishness.
And your AM journal seems to suggest such balanced thing.
I am not there yet, but I have a sincere hope I will get there and I am looking forward to it.

Yes, this is something the Alpha male set takes very good care of. On the one hand: unattachment, self reliance, self confidence; basically everything you need to stand on your own two feet and take full responsibility for your own actions without being influenced against your will in one direction or the other. And on the other hand a willingness to want to lead and do what you feel is right.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-10-2010

wanted to give an update on BIATBW....also started using Attract Perfect BB lover...i use these two in a loop while sleeping...after about 2-3 days of BIATBW and one night of PBBlover, i have noticed myself having more confidence with women...

This morning at the Starbucks, there was an absolutely beautiful model looking chick standing in front of me, and i just struck up a conversation with her and started talking....my buddies sitting around noticed this and of course they all start trying to talk to me and her, but i thought to myself, "wow, i never ever used to do that"....totally spontanious...also, i am noticed an inner confidence in myself, as well as getting more looks and women just starting conversations with me out places...something is definitley going on here...

will report back on further developements...also, i listen loop on ipod for 8hours a night, and alternate utrasoncic silents during the day while at work...im wondering, how in the world the ultrasonics could even work because all i can detect is a high pitched squeal, barely...