Subliminal Talk
Journal of the REALIST - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal of the REALIST (/Thread-Journal-of-the-REALIST)

Journal of the REALIST - Realist - 09-03-2010

Hi guys,

I've boiled down everything I want in my life to one thing: CONFIDENCE.

I've grown up with a shitty concept of who I am, I've let other people tell me who I am, I've always been easily offended and overpowered by generally anyone, what makes me the most angry is that I know that women can sense this weakness I have, and it feels completely out of my control, I feel like I have no balls and I'm a great looking guy with alot going for him, at least people close to me tell me this, but it doesn't translate by the reactions of women.

For nearly 5 years now I've tried everything under the sun, including subliminal programs, with no results, to tell you the truth, I don't even know what I'm doing here, but I decided to give it one last shot with the free Absolute self confidence audio, everything I have tried over the years has turned me into a skeptic.

Once I am truly confident about myself and I like what I see in the mirror, everything else will come together, so I thought, fuckit, I have nothing to lose, might as well give it one last shot.

I'll report back in this diary when I see significant changes in my life from using this audio.

RE: Journal of the REALIST - Spiral - 09-03-2010

Hey with that piece of goodness I recommend give it at least 3 months by then you should be as confident as you could possibly be Smile

RE: Journal of the REALIST - marian33 - 10-12-2010

I like this journal because it heightens a person's self-esteem and confidence. Shy people should read it to be inspired. I, myself, have been edified.

RE: Journal of the REALIST - woceyes - 10-12-2010

have fun with it and don't stop listing to it if you get resistance keep pushing on through. If you do 3 months like spiral said you wont recognize the old you Smile Welcome to the forum.

RE: Journal of the REALIST - Keasty - 10-12-2010

Hey realist, it's fair enough to be skeptical of any self improvement program let alone something as unproven as subliminals. Having said that I think you'll find, like a lot members of this forum have, that these subliminals will have a definite if not measurable effect on you. Best of luck with the program. Feeling tired yet?

RE: Journal of the REALIST - Shannon - 10-13-2010

(10-12-2010, 08:44 PM)Keasty Wrote: Hey realist, it's fair enough to be skeptical of any self improvement program let alone something as unproven as subliminals. Having said that I think you'll find, like a lot members of this forum have, that these subliminals will have a definite if not measurable effect on you. Best of luck with the program. Feeling tired yet?

Unproven? They've been in use intentionally and successfully since the 1950's or '60's.... and probably before that. It's not a matter of "are they proven", it's a matter of:

1. Are they made properly?
  2. Are they scripted properly?
  3. Are they used properly?
  4. Do the researchers understand what they're testing well enough to test it accurately?
  5. Do the researchers have an agenda to "prove" they don't work before they start testing?

My subs work because the subs of my "mentor" worked on me... and I have spent a lot of time improving on his methods. He started making subs that were getting good results in the '60's, if I recall correctly... and yes, there is a placebo influence to some of this, as I have observed occasionally... but at least 80% of the results you see in the forum here are not placebo. Probably more like 90%+.

Subs work. You can't say they don't. It's just a matter of the above conditions... especially the first three.

And they'd better be having an effect on you, or I'm wasting a hell of a lot of time making the darned things! lol

RE: Journal of the REALIST - ncbeareatingman - 03-25-2012

Exactly Shannon! Ding!