Subliminal Talk
HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women (/Thread-HighwaytoHell-Manifest-Abundant-Beautiful-Women)

Pages: 1 2

HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - HighwaytoHell - 09-03-2010

Going to update this once a week probably on Sundays from now on and more often if I notice things occurring that are significantly out of the ordinary.

Speakers are g2g. Will be running this subliminal 6-8 hours every night I can and in the car while commuting.

I'm starting new meds today so it will be hard to tell if anything is happening for the first month or so. Actually come to think of it I'll be running a lot of different new chemicals over the next 4 months all of which effect mood and success with women so if I were you I'd take what happens in this journal with a grain of salt. I'm a period of major change in my life and I'm sort of throwing this in the mix.

I'm from the Cory Skyy forum but will not be using Magnetic Mindset during this period.

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Ryan - 09-03-2010

Welcome! The first month wasn't all that drastic for me, I'd have a lot of days where I'd feel really happy about certain things and others when I felt really bad and down but I didn't really notice a complete turn-around until half-way through stage 2 anyways. Best of luck man!

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - HighwaytoHell - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 09:40 AM)Ryan Wrote: Welcome! The first month wasn't all that drastic for me, I'd have a lot of days where I'd feel really happy about certain things and others when I felt really bad and down but I didn't really notice a complete turn-around until half-way through stage 2 anyways. Best of luck man!

Thanks bro!

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Majordomus - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 09:37 AM)HighwaytoHell Wrote: Going to update this once a week probably on Sundays from now on and more often if I notice things occurring that are significantly out of the ordinary.

Speakers are g2g. Will be running this subliminal 6-8 hours every night I can and in the car while commuting.

I'm starting new meds today so it will be hard to tell if anything is happening for the first month or so. Actually come to think of it I'll be running a lot of different new chemicals over the next 4 months all of which effect mood and success with women so if I were you I'd take what happens in this journal with a grain of salt. I'm a period of major change in my life and I'm sort of throwing this in the mix.

I'm from the Cory Skyy forum but will not be using Magnetic Mindset during this period.

Welcome!
Can you point out what chemicals are you talking about?
Just share a link or two, please, if you will, I am always keen on learning something new.

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Spiral - 09-03-2010

Enjoy the journey man! I'm glad you came around too. I can understand you assumed what you assumed because without trying it anyone would become skeptical. Just trust it and let go. You will have your up and downs during the first few stages but also you will finally begin to see what all the fuss is about Smile

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - HighwaytoHell - 09-05-2010

(09-03-2010, 09:45 AM)Majordomus Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 09:37 AM)HighwaytoHell Wrote: Going to update this once a week probably on Sundays from now on and more often if I notice things occurring that are significantly out of the ordinary.

Welcome!
Can you point out what chemicals are you talking about?
Just share a link or two, please, if you will, I am always keen on learning something new.

I was very recently diagnosed with hypothyroid. Symptoms copied from endocrineweb:

Symptoms of Hypothyroidism

* Fatigue
* Weakness
* Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
* Coarse, dry hair
* Dry, rough pale skin
* Hair loss
* Cold intolerance (you can't tolerate cold temperatures like those around you)
* Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
* Constipation
* Depression
* Irritability
* Memory loss
* Abnormal menstrual cycles
* Decreased libido

I'm extremely happy to have discover this as you can imagine. The treatment is simply taking t3 and t4 to bring your levels up to optimal and I should reach normal levels by the end of the month. I don't do the victim thing but looking at this list I can very obviously see these are things that I have had to resist my entire life.

It makes me proud, however, because I've essentially overcome my body's natural inclination to fall into many of these things. For example, weakness and weight gain: I've become fairly muscular and currently have a six-pack. No magic just years of consistency in the gym. I'm also extremely dedicated to health in the sense that I always eat very clean and healthy and avoided any kind of junk food and processed food and alcohol. I always did this because I felt like shit and wanted to do everything in my power to be as healthy and vibrant as I could be.

I struggled with depression as a kid but no one who knows me now would describe me as depressed at all but rather cheerful most of the time. I feel the fatigue and irritability, I just refuse to accept it and force myself to project energy. Again no magic, just the power of positive thinking and refusing to embrace negativity combined with a healthy lifestyle.

I always knew there was something a little off about my body as compared to 'normal' people but had basically accepted that it was some vague problem that I would never find a clear answer to and to just suck it up, ignore it, and plow through life. Discovering it is such a clear, definable problem with such a simple solution that could drastically improve my quality of life brings me immense feelings of joy. This may honestly be one of the best things that's ever happened to me!Big Grin I am very very stoked about what the future has in store. Tongue Cool

As for what else I plan to be running later on in the semester, I plan on doing my first cycle of testosterone once my thyroid is balanced. And yes, it's purely for vanity. Cool Keep in mind, though, that I've trained for years and am already highly dedicated and knowledgeable about training and diet and the safe use of AAS. I don't recommend this to anybody who is not.

Testosterone has a huge impact on everything that pertains to being successful with women, as it is essentially what makes men masculine on a biological level. The alpha males in a group tend to have the most of it for a reason. As far as how the change in appearance will effect my success with women, I believe most of it will be a result of the change in mindset from believing and knowing that I look incredible both with clothes on and naked, and that I am projecting the idea that: Hey, I am not afraid to be vain and put effort into my appearance, because I value myself highly.

Question for you guys: Would you guys recommend doing absolute self confidence as a precursor to this? Or is self-confidence fully addressed in the first stage? I believe confidence is the foundation of a good aura for attracting women.

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Ryan - 09-05-2010

Honestly, if you have confidence issues I would definitely recommend adding ASC with Woman Magnet (it doesn't cover confidence much). Confidence was my biggest factor and just recently it started internalizing, now I feel 10x stronger than I did 2 weeks ago. You're right, confidence in itself is an attractive quality and I totally feel more attractive having it.

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Cortez - 09-05-2010

This seems like a fantastic set of subs and you're going to have a great time, man. I look forward to seeing your results.

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - HighwaytoHell - 09-05-2010

If my speaker system has two speakers and a sub and one of the speakers isn't working is that ok when listening to the ultrasonic overnight?

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Andrew - 09-05-2010

Highwaytohell,

I noticed the thread missing where there was discussion about ID3 tags and concern about how the MP3's got auto-labeled in the subliminal products section. I looked in the moderation que and saw that you had deleted it. Is everything in order?

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - Shannon - 09-05-2010

(09-05-2010, 07:22 PM)HighwaytoHell Wrote: If my speaker system has two speakers and a sub and one of the speakers isn't working is that ok when listening to the ultrasonic overnight?

The subliminals are designed to use both speakers. If one speaker is not working, it will still work, but not as well.

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - HighwaytoHell - 09-06-2010

Thanks, Shannon. Yes Andrew, everything is fine, posted a new thread up clarifying everything is ok.

I just want to confirm windows media player is fine for ultrasonic and masked subliminals? Or if not is vlc g2g?

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - ronatello - 09-06-2010

I use vlc... it uses less resources and its interface doesn't get in the way like wmp. I'm running vlc and it's playing the alpha male sub and it's only consuming 12 MB of ram.
I like vlc because wmp is a PITA to use for me but that's my opinion.

RE: HighwaytoHell: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women - HighwaytoHell - 09-07-2010

Thanks ronatello.

Just got some speakers. Cheap but the range is up to 20kHz so they should be fine for the ultrasonic but I noticed that if I turn the volume up I can hear what sounds like people talking extremely fast at a medium pitch. Does this mean they're no good? I noticed the same thing on another pair of speakers.