Subliminal Talk
Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova (/Thread-Manifest-Abundant-Beautiful-Women-Overcome-Approach-Anxiety-Journal-Supernova)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Spiral - 10-05-2010

lol everyone at work is gonna wonder what the hell has happened to me for a couple of weeks, then.

For the last half of stage one and first have of stage 2 I'll be on the road though so most of the the new people I meet will be like Who is this guy. he's a prick lol

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 10-06-2010

I'm wondering if I should mix in the Absolute Self Confidence sub with Alpha Male.

I stopped using ASC about a week ago to focus only on Alpha Male but I've felt less good since stopping ASC.

Would it hurt to mix in one play of ASC to two of Alpha Male on my playlist? Is Alpha Male supposed to have similar results to ASC in the long term?

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Spiral - 10-06-2010

Alpha Male covers ASC to the max. They say don't mix subs. You can but its advised not to.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Shannon - 10-06-2010

Just do alpha. Otherwise you'll be wondering what is doing what. You won't need to worry about ASC anyway.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 10-16-2010

Started stage 2 yesterday. I didn't notice any effects in stage 1. Only a bit of moodiness.

I'm really looking forward to feeling something change. I'm just using Alpha Male, nothing else, so I get the most benefit.

The great thing about subs is that they're so easy, just turn it on at night and when you can during the day and let it do it's thing.

It's almost too easy which makes me skeptical that I'll get any results at all, despite all the evidence that people have been getting results using these. Crazy thinking I know Rolleyes

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - ronatello - 10-16-2010

Supernova, I get moodiness too with stage 2 so you're not alone. It will come and go. The best thing to do is just keep going.
Quote: It's almost too easy which makes me skeptical that I'll get any results at all, despite all the evidence that people have been getting results using these. Crazy thinking I know
The subconscious will do ANYTHING to resist change... and will consciously throw doubts at you trying to get you to quit.
I'm running alpha male solo. I used BIATBW for the first 2 weeks or so with stage 1 and dropped it.
If one takes into account of all the negative garbage programming that is out there (the media, music, peers, society in general) and gets put into one's mind, it is an eye-opening experience to say the least. It is of utmost importance to surround yourself with others that are positive and will support positive growth.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 10-22-2010

Six days into stage 2 of Alpha Male and I'm finding it quite different to stage 1, in a good way.

The moodiness of stage 1 has gone, so it seems. I feel more confident in large groups, more confident talking to people generally and I find myself saying things that I wouldn't have said before to people. To sum it up I guess I'm feeling more comfortable in my own skin- and I love it!

It's a subtle change but I do feel different, I feel like a change is happening, it's hard to explain. I care less of what other people think too. Not all the time but less so than usual. I've found that in some social situations where before I would have said nothing I'm saying something, just a comment or whatever but I feel more comfortable just to be myself.

I'm being more sociable too, seeking out people to talk to.

Had my first weird dream on the sub last night, I kidnapped someone and tied them up, and held a shotgun to their head! Very unlike dreams I normally have where I would normally be the one being kidnapped!

All this is really promising I think, very exciting.