Subliminal Talk
Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova (/Thread-Manifest-Abundant-Beautiful-Women-Overcome-Approach-Anxiety-Journal-Supernova)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Ryan - 09-03-2010

Well definitely the personalities of both parents are going to play a huge part in how the child is nurtured. I know that I got a lot of personality traits from being around my parents, however, most of them were the negative ones due to their constant criticism. I've seen many other friends though who basically developed into their parents, one of my friends has an alpha dad and all of his kids are growing into alpha males. Either way, I learned a lot through this process and know that if I ever am a father one day, I will not bring that negative shit into their lives. But... I'm pretty sure I want to be single for life ;P

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Andrew - 09-03-2010

You know you guys set the bar pretty high. It used to be we recommended 2-3 weeks to see any results at all.

20khz speakers generally are fine. Just watch out for pops and ripping sounds of the sort.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 11:06 AM)Andrew Wrote: You know you guys set the bar pretty high. It used to be we recommended 2-3 weeks to see any results at all.

20khz speakers generally are fine. Just watch out for pops and ripping sounds of the sort.

Good to know because I'm not experiencing anything in the way of results yet but I'm not expecting it either.

No pops or ripping sounds to report so I think I'm OK with my speakers.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 09-05-2010

This is my 5th day of the Women Magnet and Overcome Appraoch Anxiety subs. I haven't experienced any kind of results and I'm not thinking or feeling different.

The first couple of days I felt tired, but that's it. I feel normal and my thinking is normal. I haven't had any dreams I remember either.

5 days is nothing though. There's still plenty of time. If this was 5 months down the line then I think I'd be a bit disappointed!

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Ryan - 09-05-2010

I was extremely tired for the first two months, that's normal since your brain is being bombarded with messages all day.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 09-06-2010

I felt very good today. I was unusually cheerful and optimistic. Not sure if it's a result of the subs or not because it's only been 6 days but I liked the feeling.

I felt quite confident at work too, a bit more comfortable in myself. Sometimes I can have days like that though so I need to see if it lasts before I give credit to the subs. It's looking promising though.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 09-12-2010

I was having some second thoughts about using Woman Magnet and thought I should be going for Alpha Male but decided to stick with Woman Magnet.

Went out to a bar last night and felt confident and relaxed, more in control than usual. It felt good to be relaxed. Unusual because I'm nearly always very tense.

I'm listening to Absolute Self Confidence and Woman Magnet on loop all night and as much as I can during the day. Not sure what to put last night's good feelings down to, ASC, Woman Magnet or both but I think I'm starting to see some effects.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 10-01-2010

I thought I'd give an update of where I am as it's been a while.

I decided to go with Alpha Male only. I want to focus on one subliminal to get the best out of it. I'm 16 days into stage 1, listening to it all night and when I can in the day. I think on average I get 8-9 hours of exposure per day.

So far I haven't noticed any changes at all. I know that noticeable changes aren't expected in stage 1 so I wasn't expecting anything.

I'll keep you updated as I progress.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - ronatello - 10-01-2010

Shannon noted that most people have a very polar response to stage 1 of Alpha Male. Either they notice big things or nothing at all. But with it being 2 weeks, and prior exposure to ASC, you may not experience big things. However, little things may come about as time goes by.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 10-05-2010

21 days into the first stage of Alpha Male.

Over the last few days I've been in a really bad mood which is unusual for me. I've got no patience and people are annoying me a lot.

I don't like feeling like this at all and I hope it will pass. Anyone else experience anything like this? Is it normal?

I would find it hard to keep listening to the sub if I continue to feel like this.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Spiral - 10-05-2010

It will pass shortly. things like that will come in waves.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Andrew - 10-05-2010

(10-05-2010, 11:30 AM)Supernova Wrote: 21 days into the first stage of Alpha Male.

Over the last few days I've been in a really bad mood which is unusual for me. I've got no patience and people are annoying me a lot.

I don't like feeling like this at all and I hope it will pass. Anyone else experience anything like this? Is it normal?

I would find it hard to keep listening to the sub if I continue to feel like this.

That's the best part! It doesn't "pass" so much as it gets subdued and glossed over. It's much like a sudden removal of your blinders and you start to see the piles of BS that other people have on their agendas 24/7. It really isn't that you don't have patience, it's that your tolerance and blinders for BS are being removed. I found whenever I met someone with low amounts of BS, I would have a ton of patience with them. Eventually though, don't worry it gets smoothed over. You'll still be aware, you just eventually will not allow it to affect you and just switch to someone or something else where your time is better spent.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 10-05-2010

(10-05-2010, 12:02 PM)Andrew Wrote:
(10-05-2010, 11:30 AM)Supernova Wrote: 21 days into the first stage of Alpha Male.

That's the best part! It doesn't "pass" so much as it gets subdued and glossed over. It's much like a sudden removal of your blinders and you start to see the piles of BS that other people have on their agendas 24/7. It really isn't that you don't have patience, it's that your tolerance and blinders for BS are being removed. I found whenever I met someone with low amounts of BS, I would have a ton of patience with them. Eventually though, don't worry it gets smoothed over. You'll still be aware, you just eventually will not allow it to affect you and just switch to someone or something else where your time is better spent.

Well I'm definitely noticing that there's a lot of BS out there Wink My tolerance for BS has definitely been removed.

I'm glad you say it gets smoothed over because otherwise I'm going to end up being annoyed about everything all the time, and that's just stressful.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Cortez - 10-05-2010

Haha, that happened to me too. I was wondering why I was getting so annoyed by everything. Then I realized that my eye's were just being opened to the sheer amount of BS that consumes everyones lives. It is extremely annoying at first.