Subliminal Talk
Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova (/Thread-Manifest-Abundant-Beautiful-Women-Overcome-Approach-Anxiety-Journal-Supernova)

Pages: 1 2 3

Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 09-03-2010

Instead of just lurking on these forums I thought I'd start to track my progress with Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women (Women Magnet) and Overcome Approach Anxiety for Men.

I'm using both subliminals together. I'm using Women Magnet at night and Overcome Approach Anxiety as much as I can throughout the day. With both I'm using the Ultrasonic sub, mainly through my speakers which are next to my bed and in the day though earphones or sometimes speakers if I can.

I've been using them for 3 days/nights now. I haven't felt any changes yet at all, haven't experienced the initial high that some people talk about. I'm definitely looking forward to something happening, I really hope it does!

After the first 2 nights I felt tired when I woke up in the morning and a bit lethargic, not really that good, but this morning (third morning) I woke up feeling normal, not tired.

About me: I'm 29 years old, never really had much success with women. Had the odd relationship but have always been plagued by approach anxiety and lack of confidence.

I'm always the quiet guy. I've been told I'm good looking, I get looks from women in bars/on the street but never do anything about it. Even if a woman was obviously expressing her interest I'd probably still not approach her, which has happened on a few occasions in the past. So I've come to the end of the line and decided I have to do something about it.

Getting the confidence to actually approach women is the number one thing I want to improve, so I hope to be able to get over that using these subliminals.

I'll keep you updated on my progress, I hope I start to feel like they are working soon, but I know I have to be patient and see these things through.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Ryan - 09-03-2010

Are you from the CS forms? Welcome, you are going to love this journey!

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 03:28 AM)Ryan Wrote: Are you from the CS forms? Welcome, you are going to love this journey!

Thanks guys, yeah I found about this through the Cory Skyy forums and your posts Ryan so thanks for that, I'm really excited to be here and using the subs.

I've got a question about speakers. The ones I'm using have a maximum of 20kHZ. Is that good enough for the ultrasonics or should I invest in something better? I can hear high pitched squeaking even at low levels, I'm just worried that I'm not getting the most benefit.

@Blueness I've been reading your journal and it sounds like we're starting the same subs as similar times so it will be interesting to see how we progress. Can't wait!

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Majordomus - 09-03-2010

Welcome, Supernova.
I wish you a lot of success with WM.
By the way, do not forget that success with women also comes from being in an environment where there is a lot of them.
Or else, you will be limited to clubbing and bars, which sucks and I never had much success with it myself neither.
One cluster of my women came from my university, which was predominantly female.
At the hindsight, I am amazed to say that I managed to shag or date almost every nice girl I liked there. Because I am picky, there was only five or six of them. I got together with four of them over the span of 5 years.
The other cluster of my women came from my work.
I was freelancing for a company with an office full of women, they were my project managers.
I started shagging the first, and suddenly found myself shagging the second and then third...
Women ARE mystery, sometimes.
And yet sometimes, things get together oddly simple.
I am still wondering about all of this right now in amazement.
Because right now I am a sort of preparing for the longest dry period of my life, being out of any female organisation or anything like that and unwilling to approach.
Time to focus on my life, again!

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Supernova - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 04:50 AM)Majordomus Wrote: Welcome, Supernova.
I wish you a lot of success with WM.
By the way, do not forget that success with women also comes from being in an environment where there is a lot of them.
Or else, you will be limited to clubbing and bars, which sucks and I never had much success with it myself neither.
One cluster of my women came from my university, which was predominantly female.
At the hindsight, I am amazed to say that I managed to shag or date almost every nice girl I liked there. Because I am picky, there was only five or six of them. I got together with four of them over the span of 5 years.
The other cluster of my women came from my work.
I was freelancing for a company with an office full of women, they were my project managers.
I started shagging the first, and suddenly found myself shagging the second and then third...
Women ARE mystery, sometimes.
And yet sometimes, things get together oddly simple.
I am still wondering about all of this right now in amazement.
Because right now I am a sort of preparing for the longest dry period of my life, being out of any female organisation or anything like that and unwilling to approach.
Time to focus on my life, again!

Thanks Majordomus, it must help if you work with a lot of women or are around them a lot, unfortunately I'm not so I'm going to try and be creative about where I meet them. I'm not a fan of bars and clubs at all.

Lets hope your dry period doesn't last long!

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Ryan - 09-03-2010

The good news you won't have to worry about wondering into venues with lots of women. With a Woman Magnet mindset there will be women for you when you go out. With the mindset that I can have any girl that I want because they all love me, you will be approaching perfectly natural and feeling comfortable doing so. I'm beginning to get to this point, not quite yet though but I'm really starting to see it as my reality. The best of all, there will be no anxiety or nerves because of how you are thinking and I'm sure many of them will approach you wherever you go: grocery stores, movies, bars, clubs, restaurants, anywhere really Smile I even have some success here and there with online dating profiles. Once your mind believes you have an abundant supply of women in your life, it HAS to happen otherwise it contradicts you're entire mindset, fortunately, that's the way the universe works Wink

As for the speakers, I'm sure you can search around the forums and find some cheap ones people have bought in the past. I use the Sony bookshelf speakers which were $50 after shipping, they are a great investment to go with the long sets: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SS-B1000-8-Inch-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B000OG88KY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1283521090&sr=8-1 but you need a receiver/stereo system to hook them up to.

What type are you using? It sounds like they are working but you should post a link so we can check them out to make sure.

That's amazing, almost sounds too good to be true, it's amazing what a shift in your beliefs can do. It's incredibly exciting to know that these changes are possible and are going to happen.

They should teach kids this at school, I wish I'd known about it back then, I would have been unstoppable!

The speakers I'm using are these http://www.alteclansing.com/vs2620-pc-computer-speakers.html. I'm using them because I'm listening to the subliminals via itunes through my iPhone and they can connect direct to my iPhone.

Thanks for the help.

Honesty, man, I'm at the point right now where my reality is beginning to look too good to be true. I remember when I was on stage 1 I was having so much anxiety, every time I thought about approaching a girl or being with a girl it made me really nervous and tense wondering how the fuck am I going to do that. The reason being, it was completely out of my reality, now it's starting to look like the new me, however, I know all that approaching stuff won't fully hit me until a month from now.

Those speakers look fine, I'm sure if you send them to Shannon he'll give you more of a definite answer but they definitely do not look cheap and they advertise 20khz, plus you can hear the high-pitched sound without popping, seems fine.

I'm making a promise to myself to ingrained these beliefs in my sons (if I have any) when I'm older Wink

Thanks Ryan. It's good to know that you were at where I am now and that you're seeing big changes. I'm very interested to see how the approaching stuff goes for you a month from now. I hope it's amazing!

I've definitely got the desire to change, now I have to make it my reality Big Grin

I think the speakers are fine too but yeah I might send Shannon the link just to make sure.

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Majordomus - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 06:17 AM)Ryan Wrote: I'm making a promise to myself to ingrained these beliefs in my sons (if I have any) when I'm older Wink

Hehe, let's just hope you do not run into some major disagreement about this with their mother, heh.

You know I've been wondering, what are the odds your baby will be born with your woman magnet genes and personality when it has been altered through subliminals?

RE: Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women/Overcome Approach Anxiety Journal - Supernova - Spiral - 09-03-2010

I don't think it has anything to do with genes. It's how you're raised

This opens a fascinating question.
Genes are behind a lot, you cannot blame it all on the nurture.
Yet, some research seems to suggest that prolonged exposure to certain influence probably can alter your DNA.
I never used to believe in this, because my thinking was that evolution works exclusively through random mutations and the environment being the selective factor: if the new mutation is beneficial, its carrier might survive longer, better and get more offsprings than the regular members of the species. If it is not beneficial, it dies quickly.
But the thing is this might not be necessarily true.
Someone once pointed out that offsprings of fathers who worked majority of their adult lives in shipyards carrying heavy crates or similar burdens, had longer arms in comparison to the rest of their body.
I stumble across similar stuff every now and then and I would pretty much like to believe that you DO have the ability to alter your DNA.
So I might just listen to Alpha all my life and give a birth to ....next CEO of the planet Earth!!!
heh.
Let's get out of Supernova's journal with this.

I think it's an interesting discussion too so no problem it being in this thread.

I've also read that the structure of DNA can be changed through beliefs and that certain genes can be turned on and off depending on your thoughts and your environment. There's so much that we don't know and we're just starting to learn.

Maybe we'll start breeding super children who will take over the world in 25 years Wink