Subliminal Talk
AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Journal (/Thread-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 03-13-2014

walked in to get. a haircut. two hot women ask me for my number before I even sat down for a trim. tbh I was not sure what to do lol. both 8.5/9 out of 10 weird experience for sure. the one who cut my hair said she was going to look for me on facebook lol wtf

RE: AM6 Journal - JackOfHearts - 03-13-2014

Don't tell me more or I'm gonna jump on AM6 lol. Very great result, Stage 3 seems to be a lot more powerful than the AM5 one.
But how did they manage to get your number so quickly?? What did they say, how did you look at them?

basically I went into town with my dad to get a haircut and as I walked into the hairdressers there were these 2 hot chicks chatting then they both stopped and looked at me. I walked towards them making eye contact and there was a pause before she said hello while smiling. dad then said I'll back in a sec and left then I was alone with these 2 giggling women lol. I went and sat down waiting. then they asked what my name was so I told them then they asked for my last name so I looked at them funnily and said whyd you need it? then the one said cause we wanna stalk you. I chuckled to myself and turned back round. then she said yeah can you give us your number too? while holding a pen and paper. I laughed and said maybe if you do a good job of my hair first lol. they laughed.

then she started to cut my hair and said I'll be searching for all the Dan's on Facebook tonight with a smile and I made a joke about how she won't recognize me after my grade 4 haircut. she then said I'll remember yourface. i said yeah it's the big bushy eye brows ain't it? she laughed.

this girl must've been about 25ish and wanted my number straight away? wtf lol anyway in the end my dad came in and basically cock blocked me so I didn't give her my number in the end... in all honesty there were some awkward moments when I didn't know what to say and dad made it pretty awkward too lol but tbh I'm kinda surprised at the whole event.

the weird thing is in stage 1 I was wondering if the secret surprise was women giving me their phone numbers or asking me for mine then in stage 3 where it begins 2 girls ask me for my number completely randomly? coincidence perhaps but interesting nonetheless

RE: AM6 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-13-2014

Crazy yo, you gotta ditch the dad though.

yeh lol well was catching up with him for the first time in a while so that was more important was helping him with a few errands. next time this happens I doubt dad will be there

RE: AM6 Journal - Darwinn - 03-16-2014

Pretty amazing stuff man, can I ask are you doing any affirmations or NG or anything like that along side?

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 03-16-2014

nope I'm not doing anything else

RE: AM6 Journal - JackOfHearts - 05-01-2014

What's up man anything new in your journey?

RE: AM6 Journal - jonathan4all - 05-02-2014

where are you man ? lol it's been a while

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-04-2014

so no update for a while... this is because I haven't noticed anything positive on AM6 stage 4. am I seriously resisting everything in this stage?

RE: AM6 Journal - JackOfHearts - 05-04-2014

You have already done AM5 if I recall correctly. Would you say you got better result with AM5 until now (stage 4)?

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-04-2014

Funnily enough I'd have to say yes in a way. I was definitely more sociable during stage 3/4/5 of am5 and I've been pretty reclusive and quieter during am6. pretty annoyed that I haven't had better results tbh

RE: AM6 Journal - MJ1 - 05-04-2014

honestly that makes me worried.

i hope it gets better in the end and program delivers the promised results.

RE: AM6 Journal - Bayern2 - 05-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 04:30 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Funnily enough I'd have to say yes in a way. I was definitely more sociable during stage 3/4/5 of am5 and I've been pretty reclusive and quieter during am6. pretty annoyed that I haven't had better results tbh

Dude honestly I feel the same way. I noticed some good stuff in stage 2 and kinda early stage 3, but since then not much. I almost feel the same way before I started am6 with a few minor changes. I'm not going to stop or anything, but glad I'm not the only one that feels this way