Subliminal Talk
Thors Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Thors Journal (/Thread-Thors-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Thors Journal - Psiklou - 03-08-2014

Could you advice readings ? I have been through Alexander AM book. Not sure I learned something from it.
I am 30 days in Stage 2.
Quite depressed as I am not alpha in my work scene when I try to lead. Met two girls, started well but blew up both. These girls experiences really put me down. On my last girl experience I was with new alpha friends so I was like twice more ashamed for not being to their level. It is hitting quite hard now, want to stay home and cry. But it is like there are 1000 things which bring me outside.

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 03-08-2014

Psiklou,

Sorry your having such a hard time. I know the journey is tough I have had some really shitty times in the last few weeks and still going through challenges right now.

In my opinion the subs themselves do not turn you into an alpha man but I have found that I feel more motivated to get out there look for solutions to the issues I am facing. Whether its reading blogs on the internet or just going out there and making mistakes and learning from them.

Bill Gates is an example of an alpha dude who wants to change the world we live in and make it a better place. He started of by accomplishing small things. Have you tried accomplishing small goals for example these might be

1. Tidy your bedroom or appartment on a regular basis ensure its tidy and organized.

2. Commiting to the gym maybe 3 or 4 times a week.

3. Commiting to going to a language class once a week

4. Going to a meetup group once or twice a week

Try defining mini goals for yourself and then once you have managed to accomplish mini goals move onto larger goals.

Why be ashamed of being with guys who are willing to assist and support you in becoming a better person ? learn from them.

(03-08-2014, 01:39 AM)Psiklou Wrote: Could you advice readings ? I have been through Alexander AM book. Not sure I learned something from it.
I am 30 days in Stage 2.
Quite depressed as I am not alpha in my work scene when I try to lead. Met two girls, started well but blew up both. These girls experiences really put me down. On my last girl experience I was with new alpha friends so I was like twice more ashamed for not being to their level. It is hitting quite hard now, want to stay home and cry. But it is like there are 1000 things which bring me outside.

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 03-09-2014

19 days into Stage 3

Got another date lined up with a girl next week.

There are still times when I don't approach every girl I like however I have to come accept that this is ok. All the PUAs out there would have bitch slapped themselves saying OMG why didn't I approach her doesnt matter who cares. There are millions of other women in the world.

Getting alittle argumentative over the last few days feel like I have more assertive attitude.

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 03-09-2014

20 days into Stage 3

Found myself emulating the body language of actors in the movies when standing inline waiting to be served in a shop or walking down the road. Giving everyone strong eye contact on a consistent basis. My voice seems to be louder and deeper.

RE: Thors Journal - JackOfHearts - 03-09-2014

This is the more obvious result I got from AM5. It's awesome, I love it. The best part of it is that you can't prevent yourself from doing it (even If I didn't try).

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 03-16-2014

31 days into Stage 3

No further changes were noticed.I am wondering whether the effects are just placebo. Having paid for this product I expect it to deliver. Lets hope I see changes in Stage 4.