Subliminal Talk
Thors Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Thors Journal (/Thread-Thors-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 02-22-2014

Hi Pskilou thanks for sharing your experiences. I am sorry its been a rocky ride for you so far. Your experiences almost mirror mine in terms of feeling down, I dont have issues approaching women but when things don't go well I feel bitter about it. I also feel bitter about the past on the opportunities I missed out on as I am going to be 47 years old this year. I really need to get a grip of my love life.

Looking foreward to stage 3 will keep you updated as to how things go.

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 02-22-2014

Stage 3 Day 1

After spending 7 hours listening on the first day of stage 3 felt the same as the day before alittle bitter and stressed. Hit on a two women during the day got blown out. Started getting doubts in my head as to whether this AMS works or not. Still will continue to see what happens.

RE: Thors Journal - InTheZone - 02-22-2014

Hey Thor, I wanted to give you some encouragement. I finished AM5 in December and at that point I knew I still had a whole lot of stuff to work on. It didn't solve all my problems with women or standing up for myself. The interesting thing is that I switched over to MLS after a week off to pursue some improvement for my work related skills. It is amazing to me to see that AM5 is still working on me after these few months! I STILL see improvement happening. In fact, I would say that I'm seeing more improvement now in those areas of my life then I was while doing the program. Don't lose hope. Who you are right now or even she you finish isn't the end result.

RE: Thors Journal - jonathan4all - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 10:02 AM)InTheZone Wrote: Hey Thor, I wanted to give you some encouragement. I finished AM5 in December and at that point I knew I still had a whole lot of stuff to work on. It didn't solve all my problems with women or standing up for myself. The interesting thing is that I switched over to MLS after a week off to pursue some improvement for my work related skills. It is amazing to me to see that AM5 is still working on me after these few months! I STILL see improvement happening. In fact, I would say that I'm seeing more improvement now in those areas of my life then I was while doing the program. Don't lose hope. Who you are right now or even she you finish isn't the end result.

It happened to me too bro

RE: Thors Journal - rubman - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 04:28 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Stage 3 Day 1

After spending 7 hours listening on the first day of stage 3 felt the same as the day before alittle bitter and stressed. Hit on a two women during the day got blown out. Started getting doubts in my head as to whether this AMS works or not. Still will continue to see what happens.

Hey... dont worry if you were blown out. remember you have still 3 stages more to go. Anyway you can always sit down in a bar, have a drink... and observe if women get near you. Big Grin

No need to approach harsh and just dont worry too much, one day you won't think about it and will approach anyway like nothing important. I am still a newbie with AM6, but I can tell you its better when the women feels it as a natural approach, like it was incidental.

Cheers.

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 02-23-2014

Thanks rubman looking foreward to the next 3 stages Big Grin

(02-22-2014, 02:39 PM)rubman Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 04:28 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Stage 3 Day 1

Hey... dont worry if you were blown out. remember you have still 3 stages more to go. Anyway you can always sit down in a bar, have a drink... and observe if women get near you. Big Grin

No need to approach harsh and just dont worry too much, one day you won't think about it and will approach anyway like nothing important. I am still a newbie with AM6, but I can tell you its better when the women feels it as a natural approach, like it was incidental.

Cheers.

Now thats encouraging thanks for sharing buddy
(02-22-2014, 10:02 AM)InTheZone Wrote: Hey Thor, I wanted to give you some encouragement. I finished AM5 in December and at that point I knew I still had a whole lot of stuff to work on. It didn't solve all my problems with women or standing up for myself. The interesting thing is that I switched over to MLS after a week off to pursue some improvement for my work related skills. It is amazing to me to see that AM5 is still working on me after these few months! I STILL see improvement happening. In fact, I would say that I'm seeing more improvement now in those areas of my life then I was while doing the program. Don't lose hope. Who you are right now or even she you finish isn't the end result.

Stage 3 day 2

Went out to a club sat at the bar with a friend chatting away. Had alittle approach anxiety so couldnt approach any of the girls (always happens in bars and clubs but never during the day).

My friend started a conversation with two cute girls who had come to buy drinks at the bar. I sat quiet one of the girls came over and began grinding her arse into my crotch. I spun her round and pulled her towards me and said something like "ÿou obviously like me".

I dont know what made me do what I did next I pulled her in and kissed her on the lips she pulled away and said urrghhh dont kiss me. She began dancing in front of me rubbing her boobs into my chest.

I grabbed her hand and lead her to a dark corner of the club pulled her in and we started making out. I had my hands all over her buttocks and boobs. I asked her why dont we go back to my place she said ok.

Unfortunately her friend stopped her..neverthless it was a good experience in leading a woman.

Did some research on releasing negative emotions and feelings one method is the Sedona method which is described in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aCRo872l4k

It supposedly allows you to release negative emotions or unwanted feelings in the moment. Gave it ago a few times and did feel alittle more relaxed. Will make it habit of releasing each day before I go to bed at night.

RE: Thors Journal - rubman - 02-23-2014

Releasing methods as sedona, EFT, whatever are good but with subliminals you don't need them.

In my experience with energy methods, the blockages are broken once you believe a subliminal to be true (with time) it will anyway get into your subconscious producing the personality changes you were after.

You can of course release negative emotions if you want, if it makes you feel good, go for it.

Thats why I believe Puas at first are completely blown out, but in the first year they are so full of themselves that they start actually to get more attraction(And they believe its because of pua skill). They don't need any pua skill because they are actually confident, and women can sense that from 1 km away.(pheromones, call as you want scientifically).

I edited the loa explanations because it's a very shaky term and not everyone believes in it. (I , of course, believe in those things Big Grin).

PD: congratulations on your advances... expect great things for AM Big Grin

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 02-24-2014

Thanks Rubman will give the release methods a miss then
(02-23-2014, 06:35 AM)rubman Wrote: Releasing methods as sedona, EFT, whatever are good but with subliminals you don't need them.

In my experience with energy methods, the blockages are broken once you believe a subliminal to be true (with time) it will anyway get into your subconscious producing the personality changes you were after.

You can of course release negative emotions if you want, if it makes you feel good, go for it.

Thats why I believe Puas at first are completely blown out, but in the first year they are so full of themselves that they start actually to get more attraction(And they believe its because of pua skill). They don't need any pua skill because they are actually confident, and women can sense that from 1 km away.(pheromones, call as you want scientifically).

I edited the loa explanations because it's a very shaky term and not everyone believes in it. (I , of course, believe in those things Big Grin).

PD: congratulations on your advances... expect great things for AM Big Grin

RE: Thors Journal - thor2014 - 02-24-2014

Stage 3 Day 3

Felt more confident and seemed to have more energy this morning not sure whether it was something to do with the tribulus and the natural testosterone booster I was taking. Got down to the gym in the morning before the office and did some deadlift for 30 mins.

I was walking past the coffee shop and saw this amazingly attractive woman serving coffee behind the counter. I walked in and began talking to her I grabbed her hand and said I wanted to go on a date with her she kept hold of my hand as I gazed into her eyes and she said yes. I said perfect see you at 6pm tomorrow.

RE: Thors Journal - Psiklou - 02-24-2014

Im still in stage 2 for at least two weeks so hopefully i will mirror you results then

RE: Thors Journal - Shannon - 02-25-2014

There's a good reason these big programs are 6 stages long. It takes a lot to make the changes they're seeking to make, and it has to be done a piece at a time. You don't start clearing land and then stop because the foundation isn't finished, do you? You don't lay the foundation and then stop because the walls aren't up. You don't put up the frame and then stop because the house doesn't have a roof yet. No, you have to complete each step and in the right order for the next step to be accomplished.

You can't see results because you have expectations that it's going to happen in a certain way. The beginning point is known, but neither the journey, nor the specific end point can be known until you have achieved them. So let go of your expectations, and just let the program do its thing.

You are most assuredly making progress, though. Anyone who has gone through AM can tell you that. You may not be getting the end results in Stage 2 or 3, but you're definitely seeing changes, and those changes are necessary steps to the end result. Remember that it's a journey, and one that isn't always going to be easy, obvious or seem to make sense. But the program works. We could not possibly make a profit on it if it didn't, because we'd be giving refunds instead!

So just relax and let the program do it's thing. Let go of expectations and stop worrying about it. That's when things will be at their best.