Subliminal Talk
Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G (/Thread-Questions-about-Attract-Your-Perfect-5G)

Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - MasterEnki - 12-21-2013

I'm currently considering getting 'Attract Your Perfect Sexual Lover' when it comes out in 5G,

I have some questions (mostly for Shannon):

1 - What is the most realistic estimate date for this being released / available (AYP 5G)?

2 - Is it okay to use affirmations relating to unrelated area(s), such as physical fitness, at the same time as using AYP... 5G?

3 - Is it okay to use affirmations relating to sex / women / relationships, etc. at the same time as using AYP... 5G?

4a - Does one have to use AYP programs everyday (and / or night) until sex is achieved / program is successful?

4b - Would it still manifest if the program was used for 4 months (4G) / 2 months (*or whatever the average manifest time will be - 5G) - consider the following possible situation:

Say it will take 12 months for the 'first time of sex' to manifest due to the 'Perfect Sexual Lover' having all kinds of stuff happening in their lives, etc. - is it okay to listen for 4 months (4G) / 2 months* (5G) and then move on to another sub(s), and still have it manifest down the track?

Thanks

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - Shannon - 12-21-2013

Quote:I'm currently considering getting 'Attract Your Perfect Sexual Lover' when it comes out in 5G,

I have some questions (mostly for Shannon):

1 - What is the most realistic estimate date for this being released / available (AYP 5G)?

I honestly don't know. Theoretically, it should be a fairly straightforward and quick build... but, with how many different technologies are going into each 5G build now, getting them to play nicely together is becoming more and more challenging. Add to that the fact that I have a work queue a mile deep, and am exhausted from AM6 and I just don't know right now.

Quote:2 - Is it okay to use affirmations relating to unrelated area(s), such as physical fitness, at the same time as using AYP... 5G?

As long as it does not detract from the energy going to the goals of the program, or the goal of the program.

Quote:3 - Is it okay to use affirmations relating to sex / women / relationships, etc. at the same time as using AYP... 5G?

You're getting into a gray area here. I wouldn't do anything that distracts from or detracts from the program. Focus in one direction, and let the program do it's thing.

Quote:4a - Does one have to use AYP programs everyday (and / or night) until sex is achieved / program is successful?

Every day or night, for at least 8 hours a day or night, preferrably 12 to 16 if possible.

Quote:4b - Would it still manifest if the program was used for 4 months (4G) / 2 months (*or whatever the average manifest time will be - 5G) - consider the following possible situation:

Say it will take 12 months for the 'first time of sex' to manifest due to the 'Perfect Sexual Lover' having all kinds of stuff happening in their lives, etc. - is it okay to listen for 4 months (4G) / 2 months* (5G) and then move on to another sub(s), and still have it manifest down the track?

Thanks

The generations make the program and scripts very different. You can do that, but ideally you want to use only one version, because each version will be focusing you in different ways and in a different number of threads and ways, doing entirely different things. I cannot know for sure how that will affect the manifestation.

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - MasterEnki - 12-21-2013

I still have something to clear up,

This is a potential situation / scenario:

So the average for 4G is 4 months.

Say my 'Perfect Sexual Lover' is married (for example), but having problems and a divorce is likely, and I use AYP Sexual Lover 4G:

Say I manage to use 'AYP Sexual Lover' 4G for 4 months, every night (for 8 hours),

But it will take 12 months for her to divorce (or whatever), get over it, etc. (keeping with the above example) before we meet, and have sex for the first time.

Would I have to run AYP 4G for 12 months straight, at least 8 hours per day / night?

OR could I just run AYP 4G for just 4 months (8+ Hours per day / night) and then move on to other unrelated subs for the other 8 months

For example, say I do 'Life Tune Up 5G' for 3 months, Ultra Success 4G for 3 months and Maximum Learning Speed for 2 month.

Would she still manifest?

Also, would a similar thing apply to AYP 5G?

Keeping to the above scenario, that it will take her 12 months to be ready - Would AYP 5G have be used for 12 months straight.

Or would the average manifestation time (whatever it ends up being) be sufficient for the manifestation occur?

Thanks

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - Shannon - 12-25-2013

Points to ponder...

If she's married and has to get a divorce and spend 12 months getting ready... is she perfect for you?

The answer is, you use the attraction sub until you know absolutely for sure that she is in your life, and she is who you were attracting. Regardless of how long that is.

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - MasterEnki - 12-26-2013

Thanks for the answer,

Good point to ponder... To my conscious mind (that only knows 'a few trees of the proverbial forest'), divorced women aren't too perfect.

I think if I decide to use an AYP sub, I'll use it for 6 months max,

For all I know, I could be one of those people that are unable to have a sexual relationship (due to conflicting with higher self / karma).

I am most likely able to have / manifest a sexual relationship (99.9% of people are), but I would hate to use this program for 50 years, and find out that I don't have the potential for it in this life / my 'life mission' requires celibacy for whatever reason.

That brings an interesting point... Would the higher self be 'consulted' in the manifestation process?

What's perfect to the higher self, may seem like absolute crap to the conscious mind!!

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - MJ1 - 12-26-2013

will AYP makes you better partner?

i mean what's the use if you can't keep your Perfect Lover

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - Shannon - 12-26-2013

Quote:I am most likely able to have / manifest a sexual relationship (99.9% of people are), but I would hate to use this program for 50 years, and find out that I don't have the potential for it in this life / my 'life mission' requires celibacy for whatever reason.

If you need to use the program for more than 8 months and still haven't manifested a result then you should stop using it... either the circumstances are still manifesting into existence, or they're not going to. 50 years is not a reasonable amount of time to use the program.

Quote:That brings an interesting point... Would the higher self be 'consulted' in the manifestation process?

As I understand things, the higher self is the gateway to the universal awareness. I am not sure which one does the actual manifesting, but I'm sure the higher self is involved.

Quote:What's perfect to the higher self, may seem like absolute crap to the conscious mind!!

Negative. What is perfect for one part of you is, in this case, perfect for all parts of you. It is still you.

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - AriGold - 01-04-2014

I have a question to the AYP... programs in general.

I use the Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend subliminal, a few month later the perfect girlfriend is manifested. What happens if I use after that some other subliminals, for example AM6, LTU or other subliminals that make me "grow". Will that be a problem, or will she still be the perfect girlfriend. So is she just the perfect girlfriend for that ONE ME who manifested her, or because she's perfect, she will still be perfect and grow with me?

One bonus question:
A program with lover, girlfriend, wife will really manifest a lover, girlfriend or wife. So if I attract my perfect girlfriend, she will be my perfect girlfriend and maybe a great wife, but not the perfect wife that I could manifest (cause I manifested the label girlfriend).

RE: Questions about 'Attract Your Perfect...' 5G - K-Train - 01-04-2014

AriGold, it would depend on the amount of growth (spiritual, mental, social, whatever) that you go through. And of course it depends on your age.

Think of it this way, if you were let's say a Freshman in college and used the Perfect Girlfriend sub you're definition of "perfect" might be hot, sexy, good kisser and with a high sex drive (i'm being general here, forgive me). Now let's say you use the Perfect Girlfriend subliminal when you're a 27 year old with a career job. Your definition of perfect might now be attractive, smart, good job, and down-to-earth.

Subliminals like AM6.0 and SM3.0 tend to cause massive inner growth and alter your definition of "perfect" similar to the scenario I described in the above paragraph.

So in short, if you use a subliminal like AM6.0, LTU, or SM3.0 it can change your definition of perfect and the woman you previously attracted may no longer be perfect for you but it doesn't always have to be like that.

As far as your second question goes, I would hazard to guess that you'd be better off using the AYP Romantic Lover title because the person you attract would be perfect for you romantically and sexually with more emphasis on the romance. Shannon has warned that if someone were to use one of the Perfect Lover programs (NOT Romantic Lover) it could potentially cause problems if you tried to turn the relationship into romance because the subliminal was focused primarily on attracting someone who was perfect for you for sex and NOT romance.