Subliminal Talk
I'm glad to be here - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: I'm glad to be here (/Thread-I-m-glad-to-be-here)

I'm glad to be here - LifeLabs - 12-16-2013

Hello everyone, I'm just getting started with Develop An Aura Of Sexiness, and I'm very excited! Big Grin

I don't remember exactly how I ended up here, I think I read Ryan's adventures on some other forum or website, and he was mentioning, in fact, the AOS subliminal.

With that said, I've been reading the forums for a couple of days, and I've got some questions here:

1. I've read Shannon mentioning that projecting an aura requires a lot of energy: so, should I expect the need to eat more in the coming month(s) as a result of that?

2. On the same note, it was said that the brain may need more oxygen, glucose, and/or water to process the new information: how do you guys deal with physiological changes in your body while using subs?

3. Using subs while also using brainwave entrainment: you guys may be familiar with Centerpointe and the Awakening Prologue program.
Shannon says we shouldn't use that kind of thing for more than four days a week if we're also using subs.
But is it because of the Theta/Delta state those CDs put you in, or is there some kind of conflict in terms of new information coming in?

4. Masked subs vs. ultrasonics: I don't understand whether ultrasonics are more powerful and they bring faster results, or it's just that being silent they can be used more easily in different situations (e.g., while sleeping).

5. Using headphones: I understand it's recommended to use them only while listening to masked subs - but is it simply because you may listen ultrasonics with a too high volume while you sleep? What if I listen the ultrasonic track with headphones, during the day?

6. And what if I listen to the masked subs with headphones, while sleeping? The only problem would be the heahphones falling out of my ears, right?

7. What is better, headphones or in-ear headphones?

8. Headphones/speakers range frequency: does it matter only for ultrasonics, or for masked subs as well?
I have a pair of Philips in-ear headphones rated for 12-23,500 Hz.

6. Can I start listening to a masked sub, pause for a minute (let's say something requires my attention), and then resume it? Or should I start it all over again?

Thank you!

RE: I'm glad to be here - DGamer - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 1. I've read Shannon mentioning that projecting an aura requires a lot of energy: so, should I expect the need to eat more in the coming month(s) as a result of that?
All I noticed was that I needed to sleep more, so I would be inclined to say no need to eat more.

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 2. On the same note, it was said that the brain may need more oxygen, glucose, and/or water to process the new information: how do you guys deal with physiological changes in your body while using subs?
I don't really notice any physiological changes other than needing more sleep.

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 3. Using subs while also using brainwave entrainment: you guys may be familiar with Centerpointe and the Awakening Prologue program.
Shannon says we shouldn't use that kind of thing for more than four days a week if we're also using subs.
But is it because of the Theta/Delta state those CDs put you in, or is there some kind of conflict in terms of new information coming in?
Dunno this one. Only rule I know is not too much brainwave entrainment in general because your brain will start to shift its patterns too much.

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 4. Masked subs vs. ultrasonics: I don't understand whether ultrasonics are more powerful and they bring faster results, or it's just that being silent they can be used more easily in different situations (e.g., while sleeping).
I don't think ultrasonics are more powerful, just more situational.

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 5. Using headphones: I understand it's recommended to use them only while listening to masked subs - but is it simply because you may listen ultrasonics with a too high volume while you sleep? What if I listen the ultrasonic track with headphones, during the day?
Could have same problem of volume too high, but up to you.

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 6. And what if I listen to the masked subs with headphones, while sleeping? The only problem would be the heahphones falling out of my ears, right?
I use speakers at night to make sure that doesn't happen

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 7. What is better, headphones or in-ear headphones?
Don't think there's a difference

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 8. Headphones/speakers range frequency: does it matter only for ultrasonics, or for masked subs as well?
I have a pair of Philips in-ear headphones rated for 12-23,500 Hz.
I think it's ultrasonics only.

(12-16-2013, 06:14 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: 6. Can I start listening to a masked sub, pause for a minute (let's say something requires my attention), and then resume it? Or should I start it all over again?
I just resume it

RE: I'm glad to be here - Fonzy3 - 12-17-2013

Hey LifeLabs glad to have you here.

You should keep a journal of your changes. Looking forward to see your results with this sub and how it affects your daily life.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: I'm glad to be here - Shannon - 12-19-2013

My advice is to not do more than a certain amount of brainwave entrainment per day/week whether or not you're using a subliminal unless you counter-entrain to balance your brain back to the Beta state. This is because we are training our brain to remain in a state other than Beta when we use BWE too much if it's not Beta we are entertaining, and we are using the programs too much.

I discovered this with a friend who used my Theta track because it felt like marijuana to him, and he used it all the time for weeks. Eventually, he trained his brain to stay in that state, and he flunked out of that semester of college because he couldn't focus worth a damn, or remember anything. In other words, too much of a good thing, is never a good thing. If he had used that track in moderation - say, two 30 minute periods a day, for no more than 4 days a week, and then entrained Beta for 30 minutes after each use, he'd have been just fine.

There are cases where you do want to train your brain to stay in an altered state, but that requires specially constructed brainwave entrainment, which is not what I offer. I cannot speak for the producers of other programs, or their programs. You use their stuff at your own risk, and hope they know what they're doing.

RE: I'm glad to be here - LifeLabs - 12-21-2013

Thanks for your answers.

Shannon, I was wondering if the problem of being in Theta state could be lessened by listening to BWE tracks immediately before going to bed - by the time I wake up in the morning, I should have cycled all the way back to Beta, right?