Subliminal Talk
Malaki - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Malaki (/Thread-Malaki)

Malaki - Malaki - 08-27-2010

So I decided to open my own thread too, =) I'm listeneing to WM right now

I didn't listen to any subliminals last night while sleeping,
don't know why but I somehow felt like I needed some rest

what happened then is, that I woke up about 5 times, then remembered some scary dream, and then fell asleep again,

these reallly were some crazy dreams, but I feel okay =)
I wonder what that was, but the last months I noticed a lot of waking up early and remembering some weird dream, when listening to subliminals while sleeping,

RE: Malaki - Andrew - 08-28-2010

Are you listening to the silent or masked at night? Make sure you add any days missed to your total exposure. Whenever I miss a day I double it and add it to the end Smile

RE: Malaki - Malaki - 08-28-2010

I'm always listening to the ultrasonic,
but I'm not sure about the volume,

I'm feeling like something is not right with my speakers or the volume is too low(while sleeping), because I feel a strong effect when I listen to the subliminal while awake using headphones (both ultrasonic and masked)

RE: Malaki - Majordomus - 08-28-2010

(08-28-2010, 06:47 AM)Malaki Wrote: I'm always listening to the ultrasonic,
but I'm not sure about the volume,

I'm feeling like something is not right with my speakers or the volume is too low(while sleeping), because I feel a strong effect when I listen to the subliminal while awake using headphones (both ultrasonic and masked)

The same here, Malaki.
Listening while awake produces stronger results for me, sleeping to them does not seem so. But I continue doing both, as I figure the effects is different and more is always betterSmile

RE: Malaki - Ryan - 08-28-2010

Good luck on the journey, man, you're going to enjoy it! ;P

RE: Malaki - Malaki - 09-12-2010

I hope some of the admins or guys with experience in using this set can help me,

When I started using stage 1 of the program, I felt a huge effect after about two weeks,
both internally, (I felt very different, more calm, etc) and externally
people were treating me different, saying I changed, I looked like one guy from a movie etc,

so I knew it was working, I felt like I had "it"

at that time I used the silent version by day, using headphones, and while sleeping using headphones,

Then I set up my speakers and my receiver again and started using it,
I stopped listening to the silent version in the daytime using headphones,
and started using the silent version while asleep, using my speakers,

since then I knew that "it" had gone, I don't know how to explain it but I just knew the effect was fading or gone,

So because I was not sure if my speakers were working, I thougth I'd restart using stage 1 this month now, listening to it while sleeping every night,

but I don't feel any change, I know exactly how it felt when it worked, but that feeling is gone,

I'm not sure what to do now, should I just continue listening to the silent version at night, using the speakers? Should I use my ipod with headphones again? ( thats very uncomfortable )

I'm feeling as if my speakers are not good enough for the ultrasonic, but I don't know how to test it,

When I turn up the volume, using my ipod, I hear these high sounds and cracking, on my speakers I have that only when I turn up the volume a lot,
but I thought I should keep the volume at the same level as on the masked version

While wirting this I had an idea now, I think I know what the problem may be,
can anyone who knows more about this stuff tell me if this may be the problem?

Using headphones, all sounds come from the same source

but on my speakers I have 3, one for bass, one for the high and one for the middle tones,

the ultrasonic version comes out of the one for the high tones,

so is it possible that I have to turn up the volume more than with the masked version to hear something/have an effect, because on my speakers, the one for the high tones may be not as loud as the other 2?

RE: Malaki - Ryan - 09-12-2010

Not sure about the speakers, however, the process isn't that straight-forward in the beginning. You'll experience the effects and then they'll leave for a while, there is a lot of fluctuation especially in stages 1 and 2.

RE: Malaki - ronatello - 09-12-2010

My experience with any of the subs that I have used has been this: the first week or maybe 2, I see a big spike in effects and then it levels off. It remains flat lined for a while and then a smaller spike hits, then goes back to flat line. However, each flat line seems to be a tiny bit higher in elevation vs. the previous one (in most cases).

RE: Malaki - Malaki - 09-13-2010

thanks guys,

I'll report back when I notice some change