Subliminal Talk
The Modern Libertine's diary - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Modern Libertine's diary (/Thread-The-Modern-Libertine-s-diary)

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Spiral - 05-11-2012

I totally get you with the whole pretty women with high self esteem flirting unapologetically.

EDIT: reason being is my boss as you described is hot, has very high self esteem, and loves to flirt. Now anytime we talk she 75-80% of the time initiated the flirting and she's the only person I enjoy talking to at work. And this other girl who's real cute and flirtatious but not my type.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Cortez - 05-21-2012

So a few posts ago when I said that I thought I met a really great girl. Boy was I right about that...

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - SantaRich - 05-21-2012

(05-21-2012, 05:46 AM)Cortez Wrote: So a few posts ago when I said that I thought I met a really great girl. Boy was I right about that...

That is awesome, when you meet someone special, hang on to her.

I am not one who is a believer in having regrets, but, Big Grin, if I did have regrets they would definitely be about letting some women go in my life.

I wish you and her the BEST. Whatever that may be.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Cortez - 05-25-2012

It's rare for me to find a girl with a personality/sense of humor that's a lot like mine. Normally, girls that I date I don't like to hang out with that much outside of sex. It's just a sad truth, but this one I enjoy being around all the time. We'll see where it goes. My life has been fun lately, but I'm going to have start listening to the subs in the daytime if I keep staying up all night, lmao.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Cortez - 05-26-2012

I'm about halfway through stage 4 of 2011 AM and I have been a SAVAGE lately. I love it! Everything is amplified.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - RainbowAbyss - 05-26-2012

Cortez..ur an inspiration!

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Cortez - 05-27-2012

Thank you, Rainbow.

I've been thinking lately that it's not easy to completely change your mind to a positive success based mindset when there's so much negativity around. My family means well, but I grew up with such an intense sense of hopelessness that I didn't think I could do anything, My life was a nightmare. I had to start from below the ground up. Now I'm riding high on a cloud of euphoria most of the time. I feel like I can have whatever I want most of the time. Sure I visit the dark places in my mind every now and then, but those are few and far between these days and it feels amazing to be done with all that BS.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Spiral - 05-28-2012

I feel the same way Cortez. My parents would always think like "well... what IF this happened or what IF this happened" so I try to stay away from conversations like that when with them. I can't think about the negatives anymore. And I agree with what rainbow said. I'm glad you are having a much more rewarding experience during your second run of alpha male. I feel like I am too in alot of ways.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Cortez - 05-29-2012

I'm thinking a third run of AM5 is in order after this one. The alpha male set is by far my favorite 6 stage out of the two I've done.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Spiral - 05-29-2012

I agree man. Are you going to run AM5 right after or run some other subs? If so which ones?

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - smash - 05-29-2012

(05-29-2012, 05:02 AM)Cortez Wrote: I'm thinking a third run of AM5 is in order after this one. The alpha male set is by far my favorite 6 stage out of the two I've done.

sounds pretty good. Becoming Hardcore-Alpha ;-)

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Cortez - 05-29-2012

Smash- Hell yeah, I want to be Khal Drogo for real!

Spiral- I'll take a short break of course. Shannon suggested not doing the alpha set exactly two times in a row. There's some other subs I'm interested in. Extreme Self esteem is one of them. Another one is the Winners mindset. There were a few more that looked interesting, but I forget what they are just now. Right now I'm trying to listen to Seize the day with the rest of stage 4 and all of stage 5 as well.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - Spiral - 05-29-2012

How many hours do you plan to get in? I've stopped listening to it so I can focus on just alpha or maybe get some listening in on gratitude.

RE: The Modern Libertine's diary - RainbowAbyss - 05-29-2012

winners mindset was awesome..I did it for around 30 days after Alpha and it was great.