Subliminal Talk
Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey (/Thread-Alpha-to-Omega-Ronatello-s-Alpha-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-20-2010

Yeah, like I'm going to give up... fat chance! And it's obvious that the subs are working, otherwise I wouldn't have made all of this progress (going out and meeting new people, hugging Hooters girls, and in some cases, the nurses at the hospital! lol)

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-21-2010

More of a feeling of not attaching any outcome to something is manifesting nowadays. I used to get annoyed if, like for example, if I waved at someone and they not wave back but nowadays, I wave and I really don't care if they wave back or not. I just think, "their loss, not mine" which is the attitude to have and I wish I had that attitude when I was growing up (note to myself: build time travel device and travel back to my high school days and give myself the subs burned on CD's of course... mp3 didn't exist back then, LOL).
Attaching an outcome to something is VERY self sabotaging.
I'm noticing that I'm doing braver things and saying stuff that I used to not say. A good example of this was when I was at Hoots last night and I was talking to my waitress and I brought up the subject of getting my back waxed (!). Normally I would keep crazy stuff like that to myself but hey, I have nothing to lose and I really don't give a flying f*ck what they think about that so I told them anyway. And one asks why I did it (umm, why do girls or anyone get waxed? To remove unwanted hair, DUH!). Her eyes got so big like she couldn't believe she was hearing this! lol Smile
Then another girl came over to talk about it (girl 1 told girl 2 about me) and then she comes over and wants to check it out. Then she asks if a guy or a girl did it, how much it costs and so on.
Hey, I have nothing to lose and do I care what they think about that? No. Big Grin
I spotted a cardboard tube found in paper towels and snagged it and wrote "konker bonker" on the tube and tried to hit the waitresses with it as they came by my table.
Also, every time I go there, there is a guy that pulls a lot of the girls to his table and he's there longer than me when I do go there (in other words, he's there before I enter the restaurant and after I leave... still there). If I didn't know any better, he's there probably every day. Every time I'm there, he's there no matter what time of day it is. But do I care? No. I'm not competing with him and nor do I care about what he's up to. I do my thing. He used to bother me but I just ignore him nowadays. I used to be a bit jealous but I let that go. Umm... why should I be jealous? Wink
Another waitress comes by and asks, where have I been? And I answer, hiding from you. And then she strokes her finger at me (the shame shame stroke) lol. I felt like being a bit of a smart ass to her.
Overall, things are really beginning to click in place. Despite me discontinuing the other attraction subs, I still feel some of the effects from them doing their magic. The alpha male sub will make the attraction subs MUCH more effective in due time.
Now, if that mild frontal headache of mine would subside!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Majordomus - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 09:43 AM)ronatello Wrote: More of a feeling of not attaching any outcome to something is manifesting nowadays. I used to get annoyed if, like for example, if I waved at someone and they not wave back but nowadays, I wave and I really don't care if they wave back or not. I just think, "their loss, not mine" which is the attitude to have and I wish I had that attitude when I was growing up (note to myself: build time travel device and travel back to my high school days and give myself the subs burned on CD's of course... mp3 didn't exist back then, LOL).
Attaching an outcome to something is VERY self sabotaging.
I'm noticing that I'm doing braver things and saying stuff that I used to not say. A good example of this was when I was at Hoots last night and I was talking to my waitress and I brought up the subject of getting my back waxed (!). Normally I would keep crazy stuff like that to myself but hey, I have nothing to lose and I really don't give a flying f*ck what they think about that so I told them anyway. And one asks why I did it (umm, why do girls or anyone get waxed? To remove unwanted hair, DUH!). Her eyes got so big like she couldn't believe she was hearing this! lol Smile
Then another girl came over to talk about it (girl 1 told girl 2 about me) and then she comes over and wants to check it out. Then she asks if a guy or a girl did it, how much it costs and so on.
Hey, I have nothing to lose and do I care what they think about that? No. Big Grin
I spotted a cardboard tube found in paper towels and snagged it and wrote "konker bonker" on the tube and tried to hit the waitresses with it as they came by my table.
Also, every time I go there, there is a guy that pulls a lot of the girls to his table and he's there longer than me when I do go there (in other words, he's there before I enter the restaurant and after I leave... still there). If I didn't know any better, he's there probably every day. Every time I'm there, he's there no matter what time of day it is. But do I care? No. I'm not competing with him and nor do I care about what he's up to. I do my thing. He used to bother me but I just ignore him nowadays. I used to be a bit jealous but I let that go. Umm... why should I be jealous? Wink
Another waitress comes by and asks, where have I been? And I answer, hiding from you. And then she strokes her finger at me (the shame shame stroke) lol. I felt like being a bit of a smart ass to her.
Overall, things are really beginning to click in place. Despite me discontinuing the other attraction subs, I still feel some of the effects from them doing their magic. The alpha male sub will make the attraction subs MUCH more effective in due time.
Now, if that mild frontal headache of mine would subside!

Drink more water.
Actually, I am serious hereSmile
My headache seems to have dropped after increasing water intake. I am sure it had got something to do with alpha self-control being build in.
Dude, you have great sense of humor, I do not know what other subliminals you are on, or what else are you on, for that matter, but you got me laughing here.
Reminds me of myself in my "I do not give a fuck" second puberty.
To me, this alpha is actually more serious, mysterious, present one.
Yesterday I even experimented "Now state" where time disappeared and I was as present as I could be.
It is good to see that fun-devil of yours.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-21-2010

I do have a crazy-good-fun loving side of me that is wanting to come out... and it definitely will. In the past, I kept it suppressed (big no-no!) due to the fact I cared a little too much what others thought of me.
Regarding "alpha" traits, everyone will have differing traits (some a bit more serious, some freely joking around and playful) but in the end, it's whatever fits the person. I tend to joke around and cut up a bit when I feel comfortable (which includes whopping Hooters girls on the head with menus or with cardboard paper towel tubes).
So I imagine I have them guessing big time... I act kinda serious and then switch on my joking and such. It's not a trick I play on them... or any other girl. I do it just because I like doing it.
At the end of this week, I plan on writing a recap on what went down with stage one for me. Next Sunday starts stage 2!
And no, I'm not on any drugs except for the glass of wine or daiquiri I get when I go there. Smile
The alpha male sub is the only sub I'm using at the moment.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - woceyes - 09-21-2010

@ Ron I Like to joke around like that but Some times the Women call me Gay because of my playful manner i just laugh it off and make a joke about it. It may or may not confuse them but meh.

nice weekly recaps of stage 1 of alpha have fun with stage 2.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-25-2010

Time for my recap of this week along with the entirety of stage 1.
The week: mostly good with some moodiness thrown in the last 2 days. It since has subsided and I'm in a pretty good mood now (and having the weekend off is a definite +!). I had some anger issues come up... mostly memories in the way I was treated came up and in some case, the way I acted in return. Due to high power carpet bombing, I've been lethargic pretty much during the whole time of being exposed to Alpha Male but that's okay.
I'll try to remember on what went down with all of stage 1:
1. Much in the way of letting go of the outcome. I still have some small issues with that but it will resolve itself in due time. But... it's much better now than just a month ago.
2. Slightly more confidence now than before I started. I do realize that stage 1 is just a clearing away stage and doesn't really work on confidence as the later stages do.
3. Slightly more inclined to socialize.
4. Issues washing up to be released: bitterness, some anger, some jealousy, the way I was treated in certain situations (and the lessons learned from them).
5. More apt to put myself first and sense when someone is taking advantage of me.
6. Slightly more able to speak my mind instead of being passive (this is still a major showstopper for me and I know it will get worked on bigtime by this program.)
7. Taking proper action... more work to be done here (the male pattern blindness thing, uggh! lol) but that goes back to confidence.
8. Spotting time wasters and dealing with them.
9. I dropped the Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women for the time being... dropped it sometime during the 3rd week I think. My fears of becoming a major jerk was just a mind game. It didn't happen. I may resume the sub or the aura one after stage 3.
10. I have a lot of that "zoned out" feeling where most things felt distant to me. Actually it didn't bother me much at all. A lot of people's problems and their actions started to get on my nerves big time.
11. Joking around a bit more... when I feel like doing so.
Well, that's pretty much it for stage 1. Time for stage 2!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 09-25-2010

Hmm the 2010 version of Alpha Male mentions the 'jerk stage' was fixed.

I'll see what happens with stage 2 and maybe 3. I don't foresee any problems with me turning into el-jerko however. But there is a slight inclination that has come up that's wanting me to be a bit on the mean side as of lately. I'm sure it will pass though.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 09-25-2010

I don't know, Ronnie, you're way too upbeat to turn into a jerk. "Get your pickles!!!" Big Grin

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Majordomus - 09-25-2010

(09-25-2010, 09:08 AM)Ryan Wrote: I don't know, Ronnie, you're way too upbeat to turn into a jerk. "Get your pickles!!!" Big Grin

That one always gets me laughing whenever I read his postsSmile

It's a reference to my avatar. The monster is from "horror of party beach" and if you look at his mouth, it looks like he downed a jar of Vlassic pickles.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 09-26-2010

(09-21-2010, 08:52 PM)woceyes Wrote: @ Ron I Like to joke around like that but Some times the Women call me Gay because of my playful manner i just laugh it off and make a joke about it. It may or may not confuse them but meh.

nice weekly recaps of stage 1 of alpha have fun with stage 2.

If women call you gay because of your playful manner, then I'd be willing to bet you didn't do the alpha set first. lol That's part of why you need alpha first. Playful alpha is different than playful guy.

But... the best way to handle it is to laugh at them for thinking you are gay! Make a joke about them being ridiculous.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 09-26-2010

(09-25-2010, 08:32 AM)ronatello Wrote: Time for my recap of this week along with the entirety of stage 1.
The week: mostly good with some moodiness thrown in the last 2 days. It since has subsided and I'm in a pretty good mood now (and having the weekend off is a definite +!). I had some anger issues come up... mostly memories in the way I was treated came up and in some case, the way I acted in return. Due to high power carpet bombing, I've been lethargic pretty much during the whole time of being exposed to Alpha Male but that's okay.
I'll try to remember on what went down with all of stage 1:
1. Much in the way of letting go of the outcome. I still have some small issues with that but it will resolve itself in due time. But... it's much better now than just a month ago.
2. Slightly more confidence now than before I started. I do realize that stage 1 is just a clearing away stage and doesn't really work on confidence as the later stages do.
3. Slightly more inclined to socialize.
4. Issues washing up to be released: bitterness, some anger, some jealousy, the way I was treated in certain situations (and the lessons learned from them).
5. More apt to put myself first and sense when someone is taking advantage of me.
6. Slightly more able to speak my mind instead of being passive (this is still a major showstopper for me and I know it will get worked on bigtime by this program.)
7. Taking proper action... more work to be done here (the male pattern blindness thing, uggh! lol) but that goes back to confidence.
8. Spotting time wasters and dealing with them.
9. I dropped the Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women for the time being... dropped it sometime during the 3rd week I think. My fears of becoming a major jerk was just a mind game. It didn't happen. I may resume the sub or the aura one after stage 3.
10. I have a lot of that "zoned out" feeling where most things felt distant to me. Actually it didn't bother me much at all. A lot of people's problems and their actions started to get on my nerves big time.
11. Joking around a bit more... when I feel like doing so.
Well, that's pretty much it for stage 1. Time for stage 2!

Ron, definitely use alpha by itself. It's best that way. No dividing your mind's attentions and efforts.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-26-2010

Right... call them out on it (in a fun loving way of course, don't want to bite at them, lol)
To further write about my recap of stage 1, I realized how far I have come in just a short time. One being my neediness being crushed big time (not 100% gone but very close!) and detaching from outcomes. I've also caught myself saying more brash things and not caring much for what others think about what I say (which is a liberating experience I can tell ya!)
Case in point:
I was at Hoots again after salsa class and told my waitress about one of my naughty fantasies: you know those short beds they have in JCPenney that they have their nice linens on for show? They would be a good place to make out with a girl (the risk of being caught, lol). So she has a similar story that she told me with one of her boyf's. Not going into details but it was very similar. So we had something to talk about! lol
Then we told each other some jokes (some rather racy but I was comfortable telling them). After I got out of there, I spotted some pretty black girls and asked them if they were enjoying themselves. That was kinda automatic and in the past, I would have lacked the confidence to approach and ask a group of girls if they had fun. They were very receptive and me and the girls went our separate ways after chatting a bit.
Be4 Hoots, I was at the salsa class (held at a public library in a conference room) and as I walk into the library's front doors, some teenage girls started and kept looking at me and giggling. I was very amused by their antics. I was thinking, geez, I'm old enough to be your dad or something. I went on about my business.
It's amazing what happens when one does away with neediness and does his own thing. A harbinger of things to come! Smile
@ Shannon,
I'm definitely using Alpha by itself. I dropped the other sub about 3 weeks ago. And I may just use AM 100% the rest of the way through. I doubt I need the other attraction subs now. Smile