Subliminal Talk
Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey (/Thread-Alpha-to-Omega-Ronatello-s-Alpha-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - K-Train - 08-26-2010

Wow Ron, I think me and you are sharing brainwaves! Big Grin I absolutely agree that I feel as if I'm getting far better results using BIABW with the Alpha Set. I've actually stated in my journal how BIABW seems to be helping smooth out the Alpha transitioning, and while at the same time the Alpha set is clearing out all the negativity that was blocking BIABW from achieving maximum effectiveness.

I'm very glad we're using the same subliminals because it will be fun seeing how the combo works out at the end Smile. Are you planning on using BIABW all the way through with the Alpha Set? I'm going to try to do just that, just to see if the 2 combined produce similar effects to Woman Magnet.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 08-26-2010

Confidence plays a huge factor in our lives in so many ways, with solid confidence it'll improve everything relating to women, I just found that out Wink

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-27-2010

@ K-Train: yes, the BIATBW sub will be used during the entire duration of Alpha male. This Sunday, I'm planning on writing a recap on this week. And of course, this Sunday coming up starts week 2 for me.
I'm already noticing some small changes:
1.) wanting to get out a little more (I've been to the pool just about every day this week. Even if I'm not in the mood, I go out anyway just to relax and soak up some rays).
2.) Nipping my Facebook addiction in the bud. I haven't looged on since Tuesday, I believe. But I'm like, too hell with it! Smile. Not to sound negative... or to sound too general but most of Facebook users seem to be attention whores (and I was just as guilty as most!).
3.) Some of the things I have done in the past, I look at them and wonder why I did them (I think I can speak for most, lol).

Anyways, last night's dreams were downright wacky... it would make for a nice sci-fi movie or something. Wink
I was like... WTF?! .... oh okay... whatever.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-28-2010

I'm writing this recap a bit early but oh well...
Well, week 1 of AM is about to come to a close. I'm getting some "hot looks" from women (prolly from the Aura vid and the BIATBW sub)... glimpses of things to come. I'm stuck in my head less thinking less negative crap, even though my mood wavers somewhat. I'm visualizing a bit more.
I had a dream last night and I was teaching a girl how to bachata dance (lol).
I'm also feeling a bit more comfortable in my skin (which is the biggie right there).
I feel a bit less tolerant of people's crap as well (not like fly off the handle and shred them with my claws but not as passive as before). I'm sure that will be more pronounced in the weeks to come. 4 weeks to go for stage one!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - K-Train - 08-28-2010

Great report Ron. I really enjoy reading your reports. I've also noticed some effects from BIABW. Namely, that women I've know from the past (good looking by the way) have been popping up all around me at campus and have been very open and happy to see me. At first I thought it was coincidence, but then I noticed how each and everyone of them INITIATED contact with me when before it was usually ME doing the initiating. I really can't wait to see how things turn out for us during stage 5-6 when we're almost complete.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-29-2010

" You now what burns me? Women who blatantly lead a man on, and then shut him down... and especially the ones who complain if we do the same to them. God help a man who gets HER hot and bothered and then says no, let's just cuddle... but if she does it, it's supposed to be respected because "no means no". Okay, fine, no means no, and here's my answer for you, lady: No more chances to lead me on. Ever. I hate double standards. "
I got that from Wildflower's alpha journal and the quote is from Shannon. I figured I would quote it because it really hit home for me and plus, I can find that quote and read it from time to time.
I had a really fun day yesterday teaching some new salseros some basic salsa. One black girl kept wanting to dance with me and another girl was also wanting to dance and she told me her name within a couple of minutes of dancing with me. Since the dance class was in a public library conference room, we had to keep it civil (lol) well, me anyway!
Another wacky dream... this time I dreamed that either I was small or this was some big great dane type of dog... it was as tall as me and when it stood on its hind legs, it was taller. But I wasn't afraid of the dog since it was friendly. I remember petting its huge head. (Letting go of fearing stuff? I dunno! lol)
Then for some more wackiness, I was somewhere else and a country-pop song by Charly McClain was playing "dancing your memory away.... in the arms of a stranger".
I figured I was letting go of past relationships (and other mishaps) which brought that song up... and I listen to that song rather often since I can adapt the lyrics and make them about me.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-30-2010

Well, yesterday was a day where I wanted to just chillax and reflect on what I've been doing lately so I stayed in and listened to the Alpha Male sub all day (and all night last night). I woke up very heavy headed but surprisingly in a good mood. I keep a journal on my computer so I just sat and wrote out several pages (it seems) and what I was thinking about, what I've been up to, and describing my perfect woman (type of body, personality, length of hair, and so on) so I can be in more alignment of what I REALLY want from a woman. As I started typing the details, I began to get turned on somewhat, lol. Now, I'm not needy in having a woman like this in my life but I also know it's important to know what I REALLY want.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-01-2010

After having a semi-sleepless night, things are doing okay this morning. As far as feeling totally aloof, I really don't. I feel some but it's not blatantly obvious. One trait that I'm noticing is that I'm slowly starting to speak my mind more and more. The other day I was talking to my supervisor on how badly the renovation project was being handled in the conference center. Normally I would just not talk about something that was bothering me but I was in the mood to vent. I'm glad I have a bit of the other sub (BIATBW) mixed in a little, otherwise I would be more inclined to become a jerk, lol. Smile
Talking to new people is becoming quite a bit easier than it was, but I also chalk that up to using the ASC sub prior to this one and it's effects are still internalizing (possible that stage one of AM has a little of the ASC script... maybe?).
I called out loudly to one girl at work yesterday (she looks like a Hooters girl I know and I call her by that name as an inside joke) so I said "HEYYY WHERE ARE MY WINGS AND WINE?!" and she just laughed her head off.
As far as having overly negative feelings come up, I really haven't had any yet. Some negativity has come up but I expect it to as the sub pulls garbage up to be released. I also tell myself consciously that it's okay and it will be dealt with.
Regarding women in general, I'm definitely more picky now than I was... I won't put up with drama and I will more than likely pop into jerk mode and tell one off if I get my feathers rubbed the wrong way, so to speak.
There are pretty women out there with pretty personalities. I have that much faith! Smile
And a lot of pretty ones with NO personalities.
I will say this, if they want me bad enough, they will have to work at it because I won't hand myself over on a silver platter.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - K-Train - 09-01-2010

Lol, Ron when I read your reports it's like you're taking the words right out of my head. Tongue I've noticed that I haven't gone through the Jerk Syndrome yet with Alpha Set but I've long thought that the social aspects of BIABW were helping to keep me grounded. I've been really social lately too, can't get enough of it. I've been more bold too in my interactions with women, and I feel very comfortable talking to them (really everybody).

How many hours of the Alpha Set do you get in per day? I've been erratic, since I usually use the Alpha Set when I go to sleep and that causes me to sometimes get 5, 7, or 6 hours of exposure.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-01-2010

K-Train: on my off days and when I'm in the apt, I try to get as much as possible on the Alpha Male. During the nighttime, the other sub gets about 2.5 hours per playlist loop. Here is my nighttime loop:
1. AM
2. AM
3. AM
4. BIATBW
5. AM
6. AM
7. BIATBW
8. BIATBW
9. AM
10. AM
11. BIATBW
12. BIATWB
set on repeat all so it's actually longer than 8 hours (10 hours). Sometimes I play it from the mid-point of the playlist, or from the 3rd. I do this to keep it randomized so the subconscious will have no idea on what's coming next.
But the social aspect, I do feel slightly more social and I'm apt to look over at a girl and ask her how her you / how is your day going? etc.
The trick is to NOT attach an outcome to doing this. I like doing this to see what their reaction is. Because, MOST women will not have a complete stranger look over and say hi, how are you? or try to make a little small talk. It doesn't matter if the talk is brief. I say, just do it (if you're in the mood to do it that is). It is NOT creepy (that's a STUPID belief that society says it is... in other words, an ERRANT belief system.).
I have done this yesterday at the apartment complex pool yesterday and talked to another couple of girls. No agenda attached... I just wanted to get to know them, that's all. There is NOTHING wrong in getting to know a person because you never know... you just might make the person's day by doing so. Food for thought. Smile

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - K-Train - 09-01-2010

I agree. For some reasons people feel is creepy just to talk to someone. I've talked to quite a few women in the past few weeks at school and I honestly didn't/don't care if anything ever developed out of them.

Right now, I'm getting 1-4 hours of BIABW and 5-8 hours of the Alpha Set depending on how long I sleep. That's why I'm considering going up to 40 days but since I'm getting results I'll probably go with 32 or 35 days.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-03-2010

My mood has been on the neutral side most of the day but surprisingly I can visualize a bit better than before. Negativity comes and goes (and just being in just under 2 weeks with stage one, I expect things to wash up every now and then) but it's okay.
There is the curious side of me that is wanting to know what each stage will bring me and the other side says, you hush up and don't spoil it!
I didn't feel very talkative today but I did talk to a few girls at work (one in particular keeps going on about "you've changed... you never used to wear cologne to work! What are you wearing?" So I told her and we talked a bit. I did flirt with her a bit (blow at her).
I will write a recap tomorrow night after getting in from work. Next Sunday starts week 3.
I had a wacky dream where I was naked and was trying to find some underwear to put on. lol gotta love those kinda dreams!
I actually felt kinda cold and distant today and there is a nagging thought that runs through my mind that is telling me to just sell anything possible that I have and move back to SoCal. One day, I will because I'll be damned if I spend the rest of my life in this podunk town!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-04-2010

Well, time for the weekly recap! I haven't noticed much aggression from me but a bit more so than last week which was week one. As far as freely expressing what I feel, I'm not quite there yet but I also tell myself to go ahead and say something... don't be shy. I haven't had any overwhelming sadness or anger to speak of. I just felt a bit heavy headed at times.
Today ended on a good note. I wasn't in the mood to check out girls today and what happens? They check me out instead! lol! And a few times I got rather uncomfortable because... a couple were underage and they were giving me looks like they wanted me (geez girls, I'm old enough to be your dad!!). One was in the cantina where the ATM is... I head towards the door and a girl sees me before I see her. She opens the door and lets me in (!) and I head over to the ATM. She asks, "do you work here?" And while she asks that, she's looking at me and smiling. Umm okay... (quit looking at me like that! You're too young!)
Another on the 3rd floor kept watching me, along with her chubby big sister (I presume). They keep looking so I ask "how are you guys doing today?" just to be nice and not be rude by not saying anything and of course the young, cute one answers. geez!
I've had a number of nurses check me out... one giving me rather hot looks. I raise my hands and make claws and then she smiles and stuff.
One of my coworkers had her best friend with her and I asked who she was and she introduced herself, all smiley and stuff. Nice rack too! Wink I was too tired and out of it to properly converse with her.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 09-07-2010

I feel very slightly more aggressive vs. when I first started AM and definitely less needy and outcome-oriented. I had fun at Hoots yesterday and my waitress couldn't keep her hands off of me. I kept telling her that she had an arm fetish because she kept touching my arm... not to mention she's a good back scratcher (I scratched hers as well, Wink ). She didn't talk very much but she definitely liked touching me. Several others came around to get hugs from me and a bit of chit chat followed. I started chatting with a complete stranger at Hoots... engaging in a convo she was having with a manager about her going to a Hooters in Oklahoma and was ignored by the staff. Me and her talked a bit and she asked me if I was out golfing. I was like, huh?. She said I was dressed like a golfer (I had on khaki shorts and a golden yellow button up shirt on)... in other words, I was dressed quite well, according to her. I told her that I didn't golf and if I did, I would probably create divots the size of bowling balls in the ground (she said she would probably do the same). I found out she came from Simi Valley in SoCal so that was something else to talk about. We both liked water sports (surfing, boogie boarding, etc.) She was waiting for a carry-out order (or take-away order for anyone living in the UK). I was just enjoying the convo we had and she left.
Aside from the fun at Hoot's, I'm making new female friends around the apartment complex. They're about to close the swimming pool which I'm not very happy about but there is always the gym at the apartments... which I will start working out there since I've been putting it off. I just need to find me a cheap portable mp3 player so I can play the AM sub while I work out.

One negative trait that the AM sub is working on is my jealousy... which I had a problem with in the past but less so now. Of course, this stems from a "lack" mindset which I had most of my life until I took steps to improve my life a while back. While I still get jealous from time to time, it's not as severe as it once was. And the other trait that AM is working on is speaking my mind (if I have something to say, say it!).
Since it's cloudy out right now, I feel tired, despite sleeping quite well last night. I credit my tiredness to the AM sub though. Wink
I'm getting more women checking me out and I'm crediting that to my increased self confidence along with the BIATBW sub.
As my journey with Alpha Male continues, I will continue to take note of anything that pops up.. like me taking a step and engaging in convo every now and then.