Subliminal Talk
Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey (/Thread-Alpha-to-Omega-Ronatello-s-Alpha-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Majordomus - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 06:38 AM)ronatello Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 04:53 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Is that a good idea? Ya'll may be too much for the women lol!

PACK MODE! Big Grin

HeheheheheSmile)))

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 08-23-2010

Do it! Me and Ryan live 4 hours away from one another, you guys all come here Big Grin (Savannah!) Or perhaps, Vegas ;P

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Jay - 08-23-2010

If you are Ryan, then who is Ryan? xD

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 08-23-2010

Spiral decided my name was so cool that he had to copy me ;P

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 08-23-2010

LMAO I'm going to ignore that comment :O

And yes everyone come to savannah!!! I know half the people there and So much variety. trust me. Wink

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-23-2010

Well, I feel totally mentally drained right now. My spirits are good but I feel very lethargic (gee, I wonder why?! lol).
I got in from work yesterday and fired up the AM sub and watched some crazy stuff on youtube. So I enjoyed a glass of petite syrah and laughed my head off at some of the stuff I was watching. I loaded up the 9 hour playlist of AM (7 hrs)/BIATBW (2 hrs) and let the play all night into the morning hours.
I had some wacky @ss dreams that's for sure. I kept waking up, being jolted at times by the A/C kicking off and on (I was dreaming somewhat and the A/C kicking off and on was kinda strange... probably the wine had something to do with that as well, lol).
As I reiterate... once SELF CONFIDENCE gets firmly established, everything else will fall into place... and rapidly at that!
I'm ready for AM to take me where it is going... like I said in a previous thread, it will be like a 6 month holiday in a foreign country. Each day brings a new experience and a new memory and a new lesson to be learned.
I've already noticed that I'm questioning some of the things I have done in the past and why in the hell did I do that... Smile
Ryan spoke about dropping the COTN exercises; I still do mine but just for the fitness aspect. Mindset controls your posture... and it can't be faked.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-23-2010

I spent most of the day just relaxing (about to head out for a bit of grocery shopping, heh!). I went up to the pool to drowse in the sun and 3 college students (all females) were swimming and mostly talking to themselves. I didn't really feel like socializing with them but I did say, "how are you doing?" back after one of them said hi. One in particular was a blonde and she kept complaining that she was hungry (and I was thinking... why don't you go eat?). The conversation they had was interesting. The overweight one (which didn't look too bad) was saying about the blonde, "if I had your body, I would walk naked down the street!" I was laughing on the inside at that statement. The blonde I guess had body issues because she wasn't agreeing, instead was talking about the other girl on the raft that had such a hot body so we have: the overweight one putting the blonde on a pedestal and the blonde putting the auburn haired girl on a pedestal. I just wanted to sit back and listen in and not butt in. I caught the blonde looking over at my direction a few times. IMHO, the blonde had the best body out of all 3. I had a sense that the girls didn't feel too at ease around me (I have a bit of nervous energy about me at times). But hey, the alpha male set will nip that in the bud in due time. They left and I got out a few minutes later to lay out and dry off before returning to my apt. One maintenance worker walked by and said hi and talked about the weather a bit. I left the pool area and a Hispanic was talking on his phone as I walked by. I looked over at him and he immediately nods his head and I continued on. That's one thing I get when most guys come my way: they nod their head almost immediately when they see me.
I took a quick nap (put on the meditation level 8 and have the alpha male running concurrently) and woke up feeling a bit better.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - K-Train - 08-23-2010

I've noticed that I feel VERY social on good days from using the Alpha Set. I remember saying that part of the script in Socializing is Just a Fun Game is in the Alpha Set so gradually you won't give a sh!t about anything. I'll probably add in the Improve Your Grades subliminal with the Alpha Set just to give myself a grade boost lol.

Also Ron, on the Meditation Kit levels 1-3 are very good to listen to while your studying. According to the instructions (and from what I've experienced) it helps improve your memory. I'll probably start breaking out my meditation kit too lol. Tongue

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-24-2010

I woke up feeling weird again... again heavy headed but that was okay. I know it's the sub and my brain is processing a lot of stuff as of now. I've decided on 35 days per stage. 35 days is 5 weeks so it's pretty easy to keep up on the calendar that way.
I got to talk to a new girl at the apartment complex swimming pool today. She actually said the first thing and we talked awhile so I enjoyed that. We exchanged names and I complimented her on her belly button ring Wink (she had a 2 piece bikini on).
As far as my alpha effects are concerned, I'm getting just a bit more "mouthy", as I caught myself saying something rather brash at work today (but it made the others around me crack up laughing). Anyways, something was said about the new carpet being placed in the conference rooms of the hospital and the horrible colour the interior decorator chose for the movable wall panels (chicken sh*t yellow/brown) and I of course put my $.02 in. lol
I'm actually disgusted on the apparently lousy choice of colours being used. Well, the person resigned so maybe they will hire an interior design person that is NOT freakin' colour blind!!! I can only hope.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Cortez - 08-25-2010

(08-24-2010, 08:03 PM)ronatello Wrote: I woke up feeling weird again... again heavy headed but that was okay. I know it's the sub and my brain is processing a lot of stuff as of now. I've decided on 35 days per stage. 35 days is 5 weeks so it's pretty easy to keep up on the calendar that way.
I got to talk to a new girl at the apartment complex swimming pool today. She actually said the first thing and we talked awhile so I enjoyed that. We exchanged names and I complimented her on her belly button ring Wink (she had a 2 piece bikini on).
As far as my alpha effects are concerned, I'm getting just a bit more "mouthy", as I caught myself saying something rather brash at work today (but it made the others around me crack up laughing). Anyways, something was said about the new carpet being placed in the conference rooms of the hospital and the horrible colour the interior decorator chose for the movable wall panels (chicken sh*t yellow/brown) and I of course put my $.02 in. lol
I'm actually disgusted on the apparently lousy choice of colours being used. Well, the person resigned so maybe they will hire an interior design person that is NOT freakin' colour blind!!! I can only hope.

Lol. Once you start to not be able to help but speak your truth, you almost have to conciously watch what you say sometimes because the most offensive stuff can slip out...it's a lot of fun, though.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 08-25-2010

LOL I find myself saying alot of sexual innuendos at work now and it's just natural. I do catch myself saying them so I just continue talking. If I find myself pausing I continue talking about whatever it was being talked about.. I try not to let the silence drag out because then it just sounds bad lmao.

The last 2 weeks they've been becoming pretty obvious to me and others it seems. most ppl seem to be getting used to my behavior

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Majordomus - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 03:26 PM)Cortez Wrote:
(08-24-2010, 08:03 PM)ronatello Wrote: I woke up feeling weird again... again heavy headed but that was okay. I know it's the sub and my brain is processing a lot of stuff as of now. I've decided on 35 days per stage. 35 days is 5 weeks so it's pretty easy to keep up on the calendar that way.

Lol. Once you start to not be able to help but speak your truth, you almost have to conciously watch what you say sometimes because the most offensive stuff can slip out...it's a lot of fun, though.

I had this period when I was experimenting with other video subliminals and some of them were about living in Truth no matter what and being straightforward.
I met this really cute girl and I blew it out fully, telling her most offensive stuff and anything that came. However, she started doing the same to me.
And we ended up cracking ourselves with laughter.
She was blown away by how indifferent I was (and different from anyone else): I completely did not care about how she is gonna respond, I just had fun with it.
She loved it. Felt liberated. Felt challenged. Felt alive. I called her a "whore". She called me a "motherfucking dickhead".
And we laughed and laughed.
Amidst all of that, I just leaned to her and kissed her. She was mesmerized by the freedom I was creating everywhere I went with her.
And she was absolutely adorable cute girl who had a boyfriend at the time.
When you read this, you might think to yourself "WTF?".
This is nothing like seduction/PUA tactics, it defies any common sense.
When you are spontaneous and real and act without fear, anything can happen.

I never build such a strong attraction with any other woman in years. She could not let me go, because at that time, I behaved absolutely fearless to other people. She almost became addicted to me and the novelty and liberation I was creating for her.
Her boyfriend found out and wanted to beat the shit out of me.
I was even contemplating going for it and fighting him.
But then my previous common sense kicked back.
For several weeks I lived without any fear.
I said anything I wanted on facebook.
I said anything I wanted to my family.
I said anything I wanted to some of my clients in work.
I did and said anything I wanted all the time.
I alienated quite a lot of my friends, my family and lost some clients.
Lost a lot of money. Quit school without finishing.
I did other crazy shit at that time. I behaved completely random, approached anyone I wanted, tried new things everyday, purposefully risking a lot.
And although it was all quite destructive in one sense, I never felt happier and more alive in my life.
I will never forget those moments.
But I do not think I will ever play those particular subliminals again and unleash myself like that.
One needs some plan and security. And I am scared again.
But the magic of those memories still haunts me...

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 08-25-2010

Major I went through the same things with affirmations. Don't worry with the subliminal you are doing, you'll get that back Wink And I'd imagine it'd be better this time around.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-26-2010

Well, yesterday was one of those days that a lot of ppl were paying attention to me and whatnot. I was cleaning carpets on the ground floor lobby and most of everybody wanted to talk and say something to me. I had a lot of women check me out and talk to me (most weren't attractive but anyways, that's a harbinger of things to come when I really internalize the AM affirmations). And last nights dreams were downright wacky. One part had a topless girl in it but I was like... yeah, whatever, seen it! I didn't sleep too well last night. I feel tired right now but I'm not in a bad mood or anything. This Saturday brings week one of AM to a close and Sunday starts week 2. Since I'm doing 35 days per stage, it will be easier for me to keep up with and write recaps on each week and a recap on each ending of stage (week 5 day 7) that way. The subs produce a mild dissociative feeling to me anyways.
I would say this to anyone starting on the "being great with women journey": the women oriented subliminals will work far better once you lay a solid foundation first.
I'm finding out that the Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women sub feels more effective to me now than in the past since I started Alpha Male (and the recent effects from that sub [BIATBW] tied in with Alpha Male proves that theory positive to me).