Subliminal Talk
Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey (/Thread-Alpha-to-Omega-Ronatello-s-Alpha-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 03-08-2011

Guys, I posted my testimonial of alpha male 2010. I will drop in from time to time so no worries. I finished out Alpha Male 2010 last Saturday so now I'm going to see what happens now (the settling in process). As of now I'm running BIATBW 7.1. And thus far, I can't tell whether it's placebo or the initial effects but women (in particular the pretty ones) are more flirty around me than in the past.
But looking back, it's been a crazy ride that's for sure. I still have my mood swings (I'm human, right? Wink ) but it's kept in check.
Since "sex magnet" isn't ready yet, I'm running both flavors of BIATBW (regular 1st then the sexually one 2nd) back to back and I will resume Alpha 2011 training this late spring. I am on FB (I know I ranted about it in the past but it's the best way to get ahold of me). If interested, PM me and I will give you the URL. And of course, I only accept requests from ppl here I know. Just tell me you're from the forum.
Quote: Weren't you one of the ones who mentioned this forum is better than sex? Haha. Seriously... Meet up sometime soon, you have to stick around
Don't remember saying that! Smile but I know I replied in someone's thread that mentioned that. lol

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 03-08-2011

I really think it would be a great idea to setup an Indigo Mind Facebook group so we can all connect and chat from time to time. Ron, congrats on finishing, I bet you feel like a new man!

Ryan

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 03-08-2011

Congrats Ron! I'll send you a pm sometime man. I wish you the best and I'm glad to hear you will drop in from time to time.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Jay - 03-08-2011

(03-08-2011, 07:02 AM)ronatello Wrote: Guys, I posted my testimonial of alpha male 2010. I will drop in from time to time so no worries. I finished out Alpha Male 2010 last Saturday so now I'm going to see what happens now (the settling in process). As of now I'm running BIATBW 7.1. And thus far, I can't tell whether it's placebo or the initial effects but women (in particular the pretty ones) are more flirty around me than in the past.
But looking back, it's been a crazy ride that's for sure. I still have my mood swings (I'm human, right? Wink ) but it's kept in check.
Since "sex magnet" isn't ready yet, I'm running both flavors of BIATBW (regular 1st then the sexually one 2nd) back to back and I will resume Alpha 2011 training this late spring. I am on FB (I know I ranted about it in the past but it's the best way to get ahold of me). If interested, PM me and I will give you the URL. And of course, I only accept requests from ppl here I know. Just tell me you're from the forum.
Quote: Weren't you one of the ones who mentioned this forum is better than sex? Haha. Seriously... Meet up sometime soon, you have to stick around
Don't remember saying that! Smile but I know I replied in someone's thread that mentioned that. lol

Congratulations on finishing the set! And not to burst your bubble, but Shannon has recommended not using both variants of BIATBW simultaneously (back to back). You might wanna check Spiderweb's journal for that.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 03-08-2011

@ Jay: what I meant was 35 days of one then 35 days of the other. Not concurrently!
@ Ryan: Yeah that would be a good idea. If Shannon / Andrew would let me use the blue butterfly graphic for the group's avatar, that would be sweet.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 03-08-2011

Indigo Mind: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002019831647

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 03-08-2011

Is this a group or person?

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - woceyes - 03-08-2011

Congrats Ron on finishing the alpha male set. Have fun with the other two subs till sex magnet

ill send you a pm as well Big Grin and a group for all of us to chat is an excellent idea. Or we could all just friend each other lol

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - SantaRich - 03-09-2011

Congratulations on finishingWink.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Patti - 03-09-2011

(03-08-2011, 02:56 PM)Ryan Wrote: Indigo Mind: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002019831647

You need to add a like button if you're using this for exposure.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Masterchief - 03-14-2011

Thanks for all your posts Ron. You were one stage ahead of me, when it came to the Alpha. It was always fun reading your posts, and seeing what direction I may have been heading.

Hopefully, it will be good to see you around on the forums. We will all be awaiting your transformation from an Alpha Male to a Alpha Sex Magnet.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 03-14-2011

I think I'm feeling more of the "settling in" process. I'm still more indifferent. Sometimes I still get negative stuff going on but I usually call it out and then it goes away. From what I've read, Wildflower had minor negative issues crop up even after he finished Alpha Male 2009 and went into woman magnet.
As of now, I'm running BIATBW 7.1. Nothing very obvious yet but I'm catching glimpses of what's going to happen more so on a regular basis come down the pike.
And as an aside, I've been a bit more mouthy as of lately and I've been more in the mood to banter.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 03-19-2011

Cool idea for the group, guys. You have my permission to use the graphics for the FB group, but you'll also need Andrew's. He's the primary creator of them.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 03-19-2011

"Indigo mind" is created as a person... I found that out the other week Smile but it's cool that it is made. As for me, I have a mild case of the flu so I'm out of it as I type this. While I'm not grateful for having the flu, I'm grateful that it's not the kind that makes me get crazy chills and blowing groceries all over the place.