Subliminal Talk
Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey (/Thread-Alpha-to-Omega-Ronatello-s-Alpha-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 01-20-2011

(01-16-2011, 11:42 AM)ronatello Wrote: Well, I'm to report that I got some positive feedback from another (a Hooters girl no less!!). I was told by her that I was her favorite since she said I appeared so relaxed. This from a waitress that I haven't been served from before so I know I'm definitely making progress!
This is a far cry from year before last when I was at a salsa club and one lady said I looked nervous (and I was doing everything possible to appear NOT nervous). So it's a complete turn around. At that particular time, I was doing affirmations and when I heard that, it pretty much made me question them and their effectiveness. With that being said, I do know that they work for some but they definitely take dedication.
But with subliminals it's just SO MUCH EASIER! Press play and put on repeat. Easy as 1 2 3!
Another thing that is sticking out as of late is not trying to get womens attention anymore. Some may say, "well, he's just giving up". No... it's more like, let them come to me instead of me burning up all my energy trying to get their attention.
As I have said, stage 5 dealt neediness a serious blow and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
And with that "you look so relaxed!" comment from the pretty girl, it further confirms that the subliminal is working. From the PDF file or from somewhere else on Shannon's site, it mentions that stage 5 is where the "James Bond" effect starts being made known. Yep.
I actually think that sometimes questioning the sub can be a healthy thing, especially when something on down the line happens that shows that the sub is working. When it makes a believer out of you, the questioning will come to a stop. That's a given.
I do feel much more calm and more at ease as of late. I'm not continuously surrounded by 20-30 women fanning me with palm fronds yet but then again, that might get to be annoying at times Wink.

Oh and yesterday's salsa class went without a hitch. I handled them just fine.

Nice post, Mr. Bond. Wink

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-20-2011

Thanks, Shannon!
I seem to be getting more attention from more women as of late. Not all women but then again, it's probably impossible to expect a connection to every woman that passes by. I wouldn't want that anyway. Wink
I keep bumping into women at the apartment complex gym. Not every day but it's happening more and more. One talked with me a for a bit yesterday and shook my hand (she shook my hand, not me shaking her hand). So if that's what you call social proofing, even alpha male 2010 does some of that (I'm sure alpha male 2011 expands on this...). The ones that I bump into seem to be more receptive now as well. If you're the least bit nervous around women, they are able to pick it up (they can read body language a lot finer than males can).
I'm definitely becoming more comfortable around women nowadays, in addition to holding eye contact much longer than beforehand.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 01-20-2011

What's been weird for me is that even if I start thinking a little in my head or get any sort of nervous around a woman my body language is still strong and confident. I think this started to happen more and more through stage 2 and on.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 01-20-2011

Social proofing is a natural result of alpha male, but 2011 rounds it out in areas where it didn't "just happen" as a natural side effect. Sort of completing the pie, so to speak.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-21-2011

Today started off slow and with me in a rather gloomy mood (I blame the cold arctic weather for that, mostly!). I go to the gym to work out and I'm running thoughts through my mind like, Why am I still living in this area when I can be living in SoCal (or any other warm place eg. Florida)?
Yadda yadda incessant crappy thoughts! Tongue
Then later a pretty girl comes in and starts working out. She was wearing shorts (!) and she looks at me and says that she's cold and I say, "I would be cold too if I were wearing shorts". She was acting all smiley around me and stuff. So I ask for her name (we exchange names).
And then the other lady that I met 2 days ago joins in. I caught both giving me quick glances. The first girl has incredibly beautiful legs (not to mention eyes).
I just ♥ it when women take care of themselves and not lay up and be couch potatoes. That's an instant turn-on in my book (and definitely one trait that I look for... being fit and trim and healthy).
Lady #2 patted me on the back as she walked by when she exited the gym. She may have a bf (she revealed that to me in a brief convo) but she's definitely acting like she's interested. She also remembers my name.
It's definitely good that I'm putting effort to going out to the gym to work out (but this is for myself... working out and being healthy) and meeting others to talk to.
As for as snagging one of them for a gf or whatever, I'm not hard up. I rather get to know them more instead of lunging forward like a cobra and get something that doesn't appeal to me on down the road. As Cory says, it's NOT if but WHEN... Smile
The smiley girl with beautiful legs does appeal to me, however Wink

Oh and I'm downloading Alpha Male 2011 as I type this. The $62 is too good to pass up. I shall deploy it later this year...

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 01-21-2011

Ronatello, I get it all the time when you talk to a woman who says they have a bf or husband but still act interested. Most women I've met say they have bfs in order to disqualify themselves or push me away a little. It's like a little "test". But they know if I don't care and I just carry on with whatever was happening such as a conversation then they will be impressed in a way and also that much more attracted to you. But this happens all the time and MM open my eyes to this type of behavior. It's kind of annoying but whatever. Just goes to show you how women naturally are when you bring that side out of them.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 01-21-2011

I have also recently realized that a lot of women are thinking along the lines of, "I'm not married, so I'm still fair game." It's hard to know what to do in some of these cases.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-22-2011

I'm becoming more comfortable projecting "yes, I'm a sexy MF" vibe and maybe that's why I'm getting a much better response. I feel far more comfortable overall (since starting Alpha Male 2010) and I credit Alpha Male for causing that. Still, more work needs to be done (I'm being honest here; if I said it's done then that would be a lie) and I know SM and then Alpha Male 2011 will definitely take care of that.
I'm actually more excited starting alpha male 2011 than anything else, including anything attraction related (woman magnet, et al). Did I just say that? Yes. Smile

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-23-2011

One thing that sticks out that I'm really noticing is that I'm much less shy about saying hi to others, especially beautiful women, including the women that come to the apartment complex gym to work out. I definitely credit Alpha Male for pushing me out of my comfort zone.
I really hate being standoff-ish and it's one trait that I want banished for good. I still feel that way at times but it's not as pronounced as before.
I didn't write a recap for last week but not much really happened except for meeting and talking to some of the tenants that come to work out. One (pretty girl) did ask me about my salsa class so that was cool (some may say, big deal but it is for me due to the fact I used to be ignored back in the day).
I find it quite funny that I say some things that some may call "racy" nonchalantly. It revolves around one conscious affirmation that I've been floating in my head as of late: "What do I have to lose?".

(01-21-2011, 03:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have also recently realized that a lot of women are thinking along the lines of, "I'm not married, so I'm still fair game." It's hard to know what to do in some of these cases.
In that case, I will still show some interest and put out the positive vibe. If she's really interested, she may "upgrade" Smile. Things like that happen often but never on "our" time.
Oh and the eye game... let the eyes do most of the talking.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-24-2011

@ Shannon:
I have a question. I'm very tempted to listen to stage 6 of Alpha Male 2011 once I finish out Stage 5 of Alpha Male 2010. Do you think I should just stick it out and finish with 2010 or can I slipstream in the last stage of AM 2011? I'm set to start stage 6 on the 31st of Jan.
I'm seeing others that are doing AM 2010 slipstreaming in the later stages of AM 2011 with very good effects overall.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 01-24-2011

You can't do that without missing a large chunk of the improvement. Stages 4, 5 and 6 are all much different than 2010's were. So technically, you *could*, but you'd be missing out on stages 4 and 5, which make the results incongruent because of the differences between 2010 and 2011.

If that's what you decide to do, and I don't recommend it, do stage 6 of 2011, take a month off, and then start 2011 from the beginning. Otherwise, start on Stage 4 of 2011. It really is worth the re-do. The difference between those two sets on the last three tracks is pretty important.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-24-2011

Thanks, I was just curious. I'm really wanting to give an "untainted" review of Alpha Male 2010 once I finish so I will just finish it out as originally planned, switch over to an attraction sub and then jump back on Alpha Male 2011 later this year.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Shannon - 01-24-2011

Good thinking.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - RainbowAbyss - 01-24-2011

Hey shannon
stage 4 2011 is really strange for me, can u shed some light on the differences in these last 3 stages of 011 010
there's cool external results the sub seems to be effecting but internally I feel a mess, could be resistance, I just
want some awareness with what Im dealing with