Subliminal Talk
Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey (/Thread-Alpha-to-Omega-Ronatello-s-Alpha-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-06-2011

It's kind of like that and I think Solont hinted on that as well (as well as some others). Despite having that, I still wanted to go out whether it meant go to the gym to work out or anything. I find it good that the sub caused me to want to go out instead of staying in. Your situation might be different. But all in all, stage 4 for me was rather rough at least half of the time but I stuck with it!
It's really amazing how strong the subconscious can be when it comes to change but I have no clue what was in stage 4 but I felt major resistance at times.
My problem it seems is wanting the results to happen quick... must be patient!
When I went into stage 5, my overall mood turned around within 2 days it seemed.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 01-06-2011

Yea the caged animal syndrom for me was like I wanted to get out and talk to women and men and just socialize but something was holding me back. Maybe my insecurities... like what would these people think of me and social anxiety. The insecurities are starting to really not bother me so much but there's some social anxiety still and I'm being patient with that.

Also I seem to not care about the program so much as I am more focused on myself and being calm and content with what I have right now! Because of this being patient is easier.

However sex drive was at an all time high yesterday.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 01-06-2011

resistance makes me question myself too much

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-08-2011

Resistance make me doubt my progress, when it's obvious that I have progressed! Doubting sucks!
Now on with the weekly recap.
With this being the first full week of stage 5 for me, it's been rather good. My moodiness has subsided and I feel far less reactive to other people's BS. Stage 5 for me has positive effects on my sex drive (others may have different effects) so that's good.
I've also looked back and noticed things that I have done, even recently, that had a bit of neediness in them (which goes to show that I'm far from perfect, LOL!). On my day off Thursday, I mostly had a stay-in day... I did go out to the gym to work out but I preferred to stay in and get more things lined out in my head, not to mention get myself more exposure to stage 5, and also to get my computer back up and running (had to recover my 2nd hard drive). Did I miss going out? Not really.
"Caged animal-itus" seems to have subsided greatly this week. And I have more of a "I don't really care" attitude lately, but that stems from things that affect me like, "if it doesn't interest me, I don't care about it."
Roy wrote about stage 5 softening the rough edges brought on by the earlier stages of Alpha Male and I definitely agree.
I also feel more selfish and wanting to please myself more so than in the past. A healthy (very small) portion of narcissism is sneaking in as well. Smile

Quote: Why should I share with you….how do I know who you really are. How do I know you are not just some old sagging bra-less woman who never takes a bath..but just surf’s the web all day, or if Jay is really just a Glee club experiment/home work assignment for some high school club, or Ron is really a divorced soccer mom who is researching Alpha Male traits for her new book exposing “The Real Lies Behind Alpha Males” as a way of getting back at her Alpha Male ex-husband
ROFL! Esp. my part!!!
Let's see, I am a soccer mom that lives in La Jolla, California in a $5.5 million dollar house. Wonderful view of the Pacific! I'm a 39 year old cougar that loves to prey on all the hot 20 to 25 year old studs on the beach... not to mention the ones in La Jolla villiage!
My husband left me for some 25 year old Playmate that lives in Oceanside Sad.
At least I got his house! Big Grin and my cubs like it too!!!
LOLOL!!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Jay - 01-08-2011

So, how's the book coming along? Tongue

Slowly... I've been busy with my cubs. Wink

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 01-08-2011

(01-08-2011, 11:16 AM)ronatello Wrote: Slowly... I've been busy with my cubs. Wink

Knew it!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Cortez - 01-08-2011

I think if an older woman did the alpha set...this lady would be the result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjC-7ivYsCc&feature=related

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - RainbowAbyss - 01-08-2011

HAHAHAHA
I'm laughing for days
this was a sick show
it got worse every season but I really liked it
hank moody and Don draper used to be my model alpha's
now I'm my own role model
Rainbow...out....

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Cortez - 01-09-2011

There's a new season starting this month! Big Grin

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-14-2011

Well, it's time for weekly recap!
I really don't know what's in stage 5 but my sex drive is still up, more so than it used to be before stage 5. It's like I'm "semi-horny" for lack of a better way of describing it. I'm actually okay feeling like that and all, even in my work place where I sometimes visualize myself being with women and whatnot. It's been pretty much a good week for me. I got to meet up with a nice girl (twice!) at the apartment complex gym. She a college student in her senior year and I have an inkling that she is starting to like me. She's a bit on the shy side. I told her about the salsa class I'm about to teach at the hospital and she seemed interested. I had to set her straight because she thought I was teaching patients... no, I'm teaching hospital employees, mostly Smile
With me feeling the way I am (more confidence and more sexual confidence to boot), I feel more comfortable looking women in the eyes for longer periods. I like it because I hit their eyes and they start to smile and whatnot. It used to feel hit and miss, and sometimes forced back in the day. Not so anymore. It feels more natural and NOT forced so I'm definitely making progress with that.
I'm thinking of some ideas for some "manifestors" since I'm wanting to manifest an abundance of women, of course (more so than now!)!
So I'm thinking womens perfume (no, I'm not going to wear it, LOL) and maybe some clothes, I dunno. It should help with visualization (doing more of that lately!!) And no... I'm not going to cross dress!
My mood has been mostly good since the start of stage 5. When I do get in a bad mood, I tend to recover from it quicker.
Caged animal-itus has mostly disappeared. I feel much more at ease instead of stirred up like I was in stage 4.
The last 3 or 4 days, I've been getting far more attention from women so I'm not complaining about that. The neediness also has subsided.
I haven't been to Hoots since New Years eve and they will probably chide me when I go there again... "Where have YOU been ?!?!" Wink.
I've been busy... and now I'm busy with my salsa classes that I'm about to teach.
I'm still on the quiet side mostly but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Instead of fighting it, just allow it.

About Shannon's 4G products coming up: I'm really stoked! If what he is saying is true regarding the effectiveness of Alpha Male 2011, those who use that will be in for a treat when it's all said and done!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 01-15-2011

Good thinking ron! Instead of fighting it, just allow it! I'm a quiet guy to so and I've come to terms with it. I don't try to be social or anything.. I just usually chill and if something pops up I say something without thinking (usually a question) and the eye contact gets everyone talking to me eventually in one way or another which opens the window. Plus it makes me look more calm reserved and mysterious.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 01-16-2011

Well, I'm to report that I got some positive feedback from another (a Hooters girl no less!!). I was told by her that I was her favorite since she said I appeared so relaxed. This from a waitress that I haven't been served from before so I know I'm definitely making progress!
This is a far cry from year before last when I was at a salsa club and one lady said I looked nervous (and I was doing everything possible to appear NOT nervous). So it's a complete turn around. At that particular time, I was doing affirmations and when I heard that, it pretty much made me question them and their effectiveness. With that being said, I do know that they work for some but they definitely take dedication.
But with subliminals it's just SO MUCH EASIER! Press play and put on repeat. Easy as 1 2 3!
Another thing that is sticking out as of late is not trying to get womens attention anymore. Some may say, "well, he's just giving up". No... it's more like, let them come to me instead of me burning up all my energy trying to get their attention.
As I have said, stage 5 dealt neediness a serious blow and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
And with that "you look so relaxed!" comment from the pretty girl, it further confirms that the subliminal is working. From the PDF file or from somewhere else on Shannon's site, it mentions that stage 5 is where the "James Bond" effect starts being made known. Yep.
I actually think that sometimes questioning the sub can be a healthy thing, especially when something on down the line happens that shows that the sub is working. When it makes a believer out of you, the questioning will come to a stop. That's a given.
I do feel much more calm and more at ease as of late. I'm not continuously surrounded by 20-30 women fanning me with palm fronds yet but then again, that might get to be annoying at times Wink.

Oh and yesterday's salsa class went without a hitch. I handled them just fine.