Subliminal Talk
Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey (/Thread-Alpha-to-Omega-Ronatello-s-Alpha-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-22-2010

Well, the Omega part, lol I just threw that in. But anyways, I thought I would offer a few explanations on why I went with this program vs. the WM.
1). I want to build a solid foundation. I may have a few things that need to be pulled out of my subconscious that may be blocking me from being the best me. I want to build from the bottom up... not from the top down.
2.) I need to put women on the backburner and focus on MYSELF!
3.) I know for a fact that this program will be a very important asset to me as I continue to move on and live my life.
4.) I have never been fully (100%) able to express or to convey what I really feel to others w/o feeling guilty doing so or with some possible negative response from others (garbage programming, you see).
5.) My confidence is hit and miss. Granted, it is WAY better than it used to be but I still seek improvement.
6.) I credit the ASC sub for getting rid of a lot of neediness. I expect the same from this program. Neediness will be a word no longer in my dictionary very soon.
7.) More confidence with dealing with family matters (I think most of us have been there... Smile )
I was born in SoCal (Anaheim). I still love California. We lived there until August, 1980. When we moved to central Arkansas, a part of me died, so to speak. Out there, I had a girlfriend and we even kissed a few times. I remember awesome times out there. There was always something to do out there and I had quite a few friends.
Growing up in Arkansas wasn't that fun for me. I had a few good times though but it paled in comparison to my life out on the west coast. Garbage programming began to take hold immediately after moving here.
My relationship with my father was very strained and distant. I was raised by my mom 90% of the time. He is what I would call a bonafide "Beta-male". It would have been cool if I had a dad like Cory Skyy but anyways..... Wink
Me and my mom were (and still are) very close. She once told me that I'm more of a man than my father ever was (he's better now than in the past but still has a LOT of issues... esp. with women). But she also had negative programming and put some fears / doubts inside me that I'm sure she didn't mean to.
I was shy and awkward all through school here. I had a few instances where pretty girls would flirt with me but doubting myself held me back a lot of times when I could have easily scored with them (looking back...).
Things didn't improve any upon finishing school. More confidence issues and doubting continued.
It wasn't until 2008 when I took a bold step in order to tackle this problem once and for all. I downloaded the DYD e-book and read it... liked it. I switched over to Cory's MM program in early November, 2008. Began seeing some results in a couple of months. However, I began to act somewhat needy once I became aware of the "eye game" and whatnot.
I'm not knocking any program. Cory's method works for most. It works for me to some extent. My problem was that I couldn't 100% let go of the affirmations so I became somewhat dependent on them in order for them to work.
So that's it in a nutshell. I'm looking forward to my 6 month journey! Smile
This will go in the "adult" section because what I may say may be a bit naughty at times. So be it! Big Grin

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Majordomus - 08-22-2010

(08-22-2010, 08:02 AM)ronatello Wrote: Well, the Omega part, lol I just threw that in. But anyways, I thought I would offer a few explanations on why I went with this program vs. the WM.
1). I want to build a solid foundation. I may have a few things that need to be pulled out of my subconscious that may be blocking me from being the best me. I want to build from the bottom up... not from the top down.
2.) I need to put women on the backburner and focus on MYSELF!
3.) I know for a fact that this program will be a very important asset to me as I continue to move on and live my life.
4.) I have never been fully (100%) able to express or to convey what I really feel to others w/o feeling guilty doing so or with some possible negative response from others (garbage programming, you see).
5.) My confidence is hit and miss. Granted, it is WAY better than it used to be but I still seek improvement.
6.) I credit the ASC sub for getting rid of a lot of neediness. I expect the same from this program. Neediness will be a word no longer in my dictionary very soon.
7.) More confidence with dealing with family matters (I think most of us have been there... Smile )
I was born in SoCal (Anaheim). I still love California. We lived there until August, 1980. When we moved to central Arkansas, a part of me died, so to speak. Out there, I had a girlfriend and we even kissed a few times. I remember awesome times out there. There was always something to do out there and I had quite a few friends.
Growing up in Arkansas wasn't that fun for me. I had a few good times though but it paled in comparison to my life out on the west coast. Garbage programming began to take hold immediately after moving here.
My relationship with my father was very strained and distant. I was raised by my mom 90% of the time. He is what I would call a bonafide "Beta-male". It would have been cool if I had a dad like Cory Skyy but anyways..... Wink
Me and my mom were (and still are) very close. She once told me that I'm more of a man than my father ever was (he's better now than in the past but still has a LOT of issues... esp. with women). But she also had negative programming and put some fears / doubts inside me that I'm sure she didn't mean to.
I was shy and awkward all through school here. I had a few instances where pretty girls would flirt with me but doubting myself held me back a lot of times when I could have easily scored with them (looking back...).
Things didn't improve any upon finishing school. More confidence issues and doubting continued.
It wasn't until 2008 when I took a bold step in order to tackle this problem once and for all. I downloaded the DYD e-book and read it... liked it. I switched over to Cory's MM program in early November, 2008. Began seeing some results in a couple of months. However, I began to act somewhat needy once I became aware of the "eye game" and whatnot.
I'm not knocking any program. Cory's method works for most. It works for me to some extent. My problem was that I couldn't 100% let go of the affirmations so I became somewhat dependent on them in order for them to work.
So that's it in a nutshell. I'm looking forward to my 6 month journey! Smile
This will go in the "adult" section because what I may say may be a bit naughty at times. So be it! Big Grin

Welcome aboard this Alpha train (sorry, K-trian, for using your trademark)!
Your path may be beset by evil and tyranny of a lesser man, but blessed is he who guides and shepherds himself with bravery and persistence!
hehehe.
Wish you stick with this through all doubts and persistence, cause for me, it is sure as hell strong.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - K-Train - 08-22-2010

(08-22-2010, 08:18 AM)Majordomus Wrote: Welcome aboard this Alpha train (sorry, K-trian, for using your trademark)!
Your path may be beset by evil and tyranny of a lesser man, but blessed is he who guides and shepherds himself with bravery and persistence!
hehehe.
Wish you stick with this through all doubts and persistence, cause for me, it is sure as hell strong.

Haha, no problem Majordormus. Smile

But I do agree, it's great to see you starting this journal Ron. I'm sure you'll love the effects. I'm about to enter my 2nd week and I'm enjoying the journey so far. I'll be keeping an eye on your journal to compare results and to root you on when you need it!

Good luck man! Cool

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - woceyes - 08-22-2010

Good luck Ronatello i will keep an eye on this journal as well. Smile

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - WildFlower - 08-22-2010

Same as K and woceyes, I'm here to watch your journey-via-journal. I get really excited whenever I see someone else start on the Alpha program because I know what is just around the corner for them.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 08-22-2010

Ron, take it from me! You've made an excellent decision to switch to these high-end subliminals. Woman Magnet is changing my entire reality so much more than MM. I haven't had all the success yet--though I am at the stage where I'm visualizing it like crazy--overall I'm becoming a new man which I could have never created in 3 months time with affirmations! As you mentioned, MM made me so needy also! With these subliminals I haven't realized it until recently but I'm no longer needy nor am I attached. I love being alone. As most guys want to settle down because they risk being alone for their lives I actually don't care. In fact, I love the thought of not being married, psh, I don't want a specific woman clinging to me the rest of my life (that's why I don't see a girl more than once a week!). Girls text me all the time and I won't respond for hours (without even thinking about it). I think it's crazy sometimes when I stumble across the MM forum and read about guys still being needy, I think to myself, it's really not that hard to get over people! ;P (PS I'm not bashing MM).

I'm sure you're going to enjoy Alpha Male, hopefully it's not so much a shock to you because of all the work you have done to yourself over the past 2 years, however, it's only 6 months long and in a few short months you'll be a stronger man than you are right now, even if it involves taking a few steps backwards. The great thing, you won't be relying on daily exercises for the rest of your life to make you who you are. Can't wait to hear more, Ron!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - WildFlower - 08-22-2010

haha I'm a a bitch for not texting back as well. I do mean to, it's just sometimes I'm so high-value I forget haha. Definitely a sub induced quirk.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Ryan - 08-22-2010

Yeah I know I thought it was weird I didn't even notice I was doing it. I'd get a text and put it off and say ahh maybe later. Before I used to enjoy getting them and would purposely put it off not to seem desperate, sometimes I couldn't resist though. Now a days women bother my alone time sometimes so I just say screw it I'll talk to her later. And I realize it makes them absolutely crazy, a girl commented on it recently (and they text back immediately). It's funny how I didn't even realize how unneedy and unattached I've become ;P

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-22-2010

Whatever AM throws at me, I'm sure I can handle it just fine! What I'm going to do is pretend that I'm going overseas to a distant country to learn its culture, language, and so forth. And Ryan, you have come a long way in just the 3 months you started WM. Sounds to me like you're the prize and you can do damn well what you want, when you want.
I've exposed myself to the AM sub just 2 hours before work and noticed a tiny shift in my mood and the way I think. Also, I credit that to the ASC sub that I have bumped up as of late. Of course now, I have shifted that over to AM.
My playlist is now 7 hours of AM and 1 1/2 hours of Become Irresistibly Attractive... that's per night. I'm about to wrap up the aura video in about a week and just focus on the 2 subs listed above.

I don't know it's me but the stage 1 mp3 of AM has some intermittent electronic bleep sounds every so often. It's not static popping noises; it sounds like playing staccato notes on a synth. lol

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Jay - 08-22-2010

Yeah, I noticed something like that as well. It hints at synthetic water drips. At first I thought the download was messed up, downloaded a second copy and checked it with soundbooth but still was the same.

Also good luck on your Alpha Male journey, will keep an eye on this one.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Majordomus - 08-23-2010

There is a whole bunch of guys who started AM roughly at the same time, I am tempted to organize some meeting in 6 months where we go to streets togetherSmile

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Spiral - 08-23-2010

Is that a good idea? Ya'll may be too much for the women lol!

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - Roy - 08-23-2010

It will be interesting to read your results.Good luck with it.

RE: Alpha to Omega: Ronatello's Alpha Journey - ronatello - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 04:53 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Is that a good idea? Ya'll may be too much for the women lol!

PACK MODE! Big Grin