Subliminal Talk
weight loss 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: weight loss 5g (/Thread-weight-loss-5g--2784)

Pages: 1 2

weight loss 5g - shineon - 11-29-2013

has anyone else found that they are crazy amazingly tired from using this sub?

I must have some nutty programs running that need to be gotten rid of before weight loss starts - I've been eating the same and training less because I'm such a sleepy head!

RE: weight loss 5g - DGamer - 11-29-2013

That's what 5g tech does to you. For me I used it for 5 weeks with no results and then quit. Shannon said to use it for much longer though.

RE: weight loss 5g - shineon - 11-29-2013

Cheers DGamer Smile
Ive had some great immediate results with the ASC and Find your perfect job and Life Tune up and only listened to them for a few weeks. I did read in the instructions some people have a lot of resistance for up to two weeks so im hoping i'm one of them

What other subs have you tried?

RE: weight loss 5g - DGamer - 11-29-2013

I've tried a bunch of his brainwave entrainment stuff and completed Alpha Male.

The brainwave entrainment stuff has made me a believer. My friend who thought this was a load of horse crap believed too once he used the brainwave entrainment. Alpha Male could've possibly been my own work / conscious effort to change, but I'm pretty damn sure that the sub did half of it.

I'm currently running sex magnet. I feel as though in general right now, I'm half alpha half beta in most matters, but when it comes to women, I'm still very much beta. So I hope to have SM kill that neediness in me and give me a bit of a boost. Of course I plan on doing plenty of work on my own and not just sit, twiddle my thumbs, and hope that SM can do everything for me.

I don't really have the patience to sit through the weight loss one because I can do it myself and have lost some fat on my own

RE: weight loss 5g - shineon - 11-29-2013

yay for you!

I hope the SM one works for you Smile

i'll let you know how the weight loss one goes for me Smile

RE: weight loss 5g - shineon - 11-30-2013

oh man! this is hurting my belly!! I've been waaaaaayyyyyy overeating and just sleepy and feel crap all the time. until it's real bedtime and then I can't sleep. Far out brain! stop resisting. it's been almost a week (sook on I know!) some on body/mind we can do it!

RE: weight loss 5g - shineon - 11-30-2013

So I miscalculated and it's been 10 days listening and I've put on 1.4 kgSad (72kg up to 73.4) boo hiss and I'm struggling feeling like a wipe out every day, so I'm having a day off and listening to Life Tune Up and I feel 100% better instantly! wonder if this weight Loss version is a bit too hectic for me and I should have maybe started with the 4g version?

RE: weight loss 5g - Edo - 11-30-2013

(11-30-2013, 09:33 PM)shineon Wrote: I'm having a day off and listening to Life Tune Up and I feel 100% better instantly!

Err, so you use 2 5G programs? Like today you use Weight Loss and tomorrow LTU 5G? Decide one only. Even if you use the 3G Life Tune Up, Weight Loss is still 5G - a 5G is stand alone/solo player.

Edo

RE: weight loss 5g - DGamer - 11-30-2013

I'm gonna have to say stop switching between the 2. I can't say Weight Loss will give you results for sure, but switching back and forth is definitely not gonna help.

RE: weight loss 5g - Shannon - 12-01-2013

WL 6 accesses the core reasons why most people are overweight and begins getting you to fix them. This process can involve some significant fear, and that fear can trigger stonewalling or reverse response in the short term. That's why it's designed for use for six months minimum. It takes time to get through that sometimes.

Congratulations, by using LTU you have successfully caved in to your own resistance to facing the issues that have caused not only weight issues, but weight gain while you're using weight loss, while not following the instructions.

RE: weight loss 5g - shineon - 12-01-2013

thanks team. no I'm not always switching, I understand the rules. I was listening to the weight loss one for 10 days and it nailed me. so today only I swapped to life tune up and I'm back on top of the world again. think I might stay with life tune up and see what happens.

like I've said before, I've used a few of Shannon's subs and I have fabulous instant results, eg ASC= walking taller, loads more confident, undepressed and pretty much walking on air. Find your perfect Job = had a load of interviews I wouldn't normally have got, got a job in a fabulous location and got into a uni course I really wanted to. Think like a millionaire = had a bunch of fabulous money making ideas that are still coming through now (just gotta action them!). those changes came through within an hour for ASC and a week for the others and there was no crash out exhaustion that there is with this one.

So I just wanted a day off feeling like crap and so chose Life Tune up. we'll see how we go.

Cheers for your concern and help Smile

RE: weight loss 5g - shineon - 12-01-2013

Thanks for the response Shannon, maybe by doing LTU i'll break through some of the resistance I have to losing weight and so the next time I try it, it won't be so harsh Smile

RE: weight loss 5g - shineon - 12-02-2014

So update on the weight loss: the reason I was so tired was adrenal fatigue, who'd have thunk it hey?? so after getting that sorted, uni started and I chose the Improve your grades sub and went from a pass and credit to a hig distinction (yay! thanks Shannon) then I've had a bit of down time and so started the weight loss one again. three months later and no change. funny that everything else works in a flash but the weight loss one just doesn't want to play! ah well smart and fat it is lol!!

RE: weight loss 5g - Shannon - 12-03-2014

I have noted that about half the more-than-slightly-overweight population gets results from WL6 and half resists it. I am quite confident that once I have finished the 6G MPME R&D that WL 7 (based on it) will be vastly more effective and successful for everyone, and I'm expecting that 50/50 to go to about 90/10 or maybe higher.

If you react to WL by gaining weight or no change, you almost certainly need 3 to 6 months of EHPRA. Then give it another go and see how it works.