Subliminal Talk
Expressing Emotions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Expressing Emotions (/Thread-Expressing-Emotions)

Expressing Emotions - AlphaScorpio - 11-24-2013

Hi Shannon I have an idea

Was wondering if there was something you could add to the script of certain subliminals that made the person believe that it is okay to express the emotions that they are experiencing in the present moment.

say for example for absolute self confidence you have the script line that says something along the lines of

I am growing more and more self confident everyday

what about adding "and I give myself full permission to express this confidence," at the end of all the lines in the script? would this be effective ?

I know it is basically shame that gives some of us the illusion that we are not allowed to show others that we have certain emotions... a defense mechanism. but I think for me personally that this would help and perhaps for many other people.

I think this might not be good to use for all subliminals but the ones that trigger shame, fear and other nasty emotions this might be beneficial in emotional health and general well being.

What are your thoughts?

RE: Expressing Emotions - stratos - 11-24-2013

Yeah I've also been wondering what could be done in the subs to help bring up the negative emotions that need clearing and help us be true to ourselves while they are out there and being cleared.

RE: Expressing Emotions - ncbeareatingman - 12-30-2016

(11-24-2013, 05:45 PM)stratos Wrote: Yeah I've also been wondering what could be done in the subs to help bring up the negative emotions that need clearing and help us be true to ourselves while they are out there and being cleared.

Stratos..the FIRST thing that comes to mind is Alpha Male 7 ( way down the road,but coming,eventually!) and secondly: Renassance Man sounds like it would be a good idea to put such programming in such a title as well as other befitting titles that are to come... good idea.
Honestly Man,Im doing E2 and its flippin phenominal ,however,in addtion to E2,what reallyl I want is a LOT of money and to be successful in this matter , so that I can be free-er to say WTF I want to 'in the moment' and allow responsibly what takes place to take place... in other words what happens happens AFTER I've said what I felt and/or needed to say and then responsibly,courageously and confidently deal with it,clarify,clean it up,or have the other clean it up,clarify,take repsonsiblity for thier half in it,thier part in it,Or Both He/She and I ( that includes having independance of my own home,place,cars,vehicles at large, work at home or is independantly wealthy... so no fear of being fired from a job, or kicked to the curb, thrown out ,ect, NO fear of OMG I'll Lose "X" if I say this or ,I'll Lose "Y" if I say that,ect.)
Good suggestion its a modular suggestion to me though, this idea and type of programming could "FIT" in several different and relatable programs of this sort or not actually. thats MY 200$ worth on that,fer now.

RE: Expressing Emotions - kenpachi - 01-04-2017

I like this idea too. Would be good for actors.