Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-25-2013

Merry Christmas everyone! I've had a great time with family/grandparent and am6 would definitely be the cherry on the top! hope you all had a good day!

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-26-2013

I've ran out of downloads for my core awareness kit sent an email but forgot to send the order number so if ben or whoever does the emails reads this here's my order number if you need it - 7408

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-27-2013

I seem to have purchased core states of awareness bwe twice for some reason. .. how can I get a refund for the double purchase?

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-28-2013

as am6 approaches I'm already starting to feel resistance and doubt set in. I sure as hell hope that I can make some good changes with this program. I want to move on from this place of weakness and lack of self empowerment and start to truly be a man. bring it on.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 12-28-2013

(12-28-2013, 03:42 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: as am6 approaches I'm already starting to feel resistance and doubt set in. I sure as hell hope that I can make some good changes with this program. I want to move on from this place of weakness and lack of self empowerment and start to truly be a man. bring it on.

Just remember acceptance.

"Being a Man" shouldn't be some label or badge, it should be about becoming who you are underneath it all.

If you pursue your true self, you will succeed, one way or the other.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Fonzy3 - 12-28-2013

Just remember all of what is put into this program (technologies, power etc) to transform you into the man you want to be. I have a feeling AlphaScorpio, it is going to be exactly what you need.

Thanks

Fonzy

Yes sarge that is exactly what I mean. I know deep down I am already awesome and confident etc. It's just about peeling back the layers and I hope Am6 tears off the layers and helps me break down my defenses so I can build myself back up to be stronger!

I will not sleep til i get my hands on this program...

(12-28-2013, 07:25 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Yes sarge that is exactly what I mean. I know deep down I am already awesome and confident etc. It's just about peeling back the layers and I hope Am6 tears off the layers and helps me break down my defenses so I can build myself back up to be stronger!

Might I suggest meditation then? I know you're already doing FEFT which is also good. Also, consider going a week (if you can manage it, I couldn't, but I'm moving in that direction) without any usual stimulus (i.e. computer, video games, movies, books, etc) and spend as much time alone as you can.

Another thing to add to that experience is meditation and going out into nature.

The idea is to peel back the self-imposed layers, and see what's left inside of you. Finding out who you are (you might be surprised) and really getting in touch with yourself.

If that thing were a sub, I'm running it again until I get it right, it was that useful.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - MJ1 - 12-28-2013

i even saw a dream about it.the program picture was logo of a blue eagle!

(12-28-2013, 07:46 PM)Mojtaba Wrote: i even saw a dream about it.the program picture was logo of a blue eagle!

I don't think there are any Blue Eagles dude. Tongue