Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-13-2013

I am desperately waiting for an update by shannon, it has been overdue for a few days now. I doubt that the new Heal emotional pain thing will be in AM6 cause he's already built stages 1-2-3 and I'd imagine to incorporate it he'd have to build it from scratch but I am puzzled as to why he took the day off am6 to do it...

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 12-13-2013

(12-13-2013, 03:47 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I am desperately waiting for an update by shannon, it has been overdue for a few days now. I doubt that the new Heal emotional pain thing will be in AM6 cause he's already built stages 1-2-3 and I'd imagine to incorporate it he'd have to build it from scratch but I am puzzled as to why he took the day off am6 to do it...

Totally, I can't see it unless he was going to incorporate it. But we'll see. Either way, I feel like I'm in limbo. O.o

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-13-2013

(12-13-2013, 03:48 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-13-2013, 03:47 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I am desperately waiting for an update by shannon, it has been overdue for a few days now. I doubt that the new Heal emotional pain thing will be in AM6 cause he's already built stages 1-2-3 and I'd imagine to incorporate it he'd have to build it from scratch but I am puzzled as to why he took the day off am6 to do it...

Totally, I can't see it unless he was going to incorporate it. But we'll see. Either way, I feel like I'm in limbo. O.o

Know that feel man, same here

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - FluffyBunny - 12-13-2013

the reason u guys feel like that is because , you guys think am6 will cure all of the issues you guys have.

have to say the sub is a extremely powerful tool to have as you progress.
but intimately its a tool

i myself was ashamed of thinking that its gonna solve all my problems.

just live life like AM6 never exists and will never exists

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - stratos - 12-13-2013

(12-13-2013, 03:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol, sounds awesome. Is that SM 3? What do you do btw? Approaching? Or do you just incorporate women into your daily routines?

Yes SM3. I don't do approaching just go out and be social. Tonight a bunch of women were hovering when I was out and clearly trying to get attention so I talked to them. Lots of cougars, lol. Every week more and more confident in nightlife settings.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-14-2013

(12-13-2013, 05:14 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: the reason u guys feel like that is because , you guys think am6 will cure all of the issues you guys have.

I know pretty well now that subs don't cure all your problems I am looking forward to the growth that AM6 will bring

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - jonathan4all - 12-14-2013

(12-13-2013, 05:14 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: the reason u guys feel like that is because , you guys think am6 will cure all of the issues you guys have.

You just said what I was thinking. I keep listening Brian Tracy and Jim rohn along with sub. They can help a lot in practical approach.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - FluffyBunny - 12-14-2013

Pretty much the approaches u are doing now , is just for you to learn and understand couple things..

you gotta get the confident taken care of ...thats obvious.

like couple weeks ago i was out doing approaches 3-4 girls a day sometimes even 7 .

honestly didnt feel like i learn anything...

but then i look back at my journals that i posted privately about all the details i did.
you actually learn what mistakes you did , and why the girls respond is this way and that way...

its not really about picking up the girl. once you are at that level it will automactically happen.

right now mostly its just making the mistakes and keep making them and growing and learning from it ... sooner or later you will get there when you get there..
it doesnt even have to be "approaches " it can also be just socializing ...as long as you intent is there and you are moving things forward , aka taking risks , you are on the right track .

this is where im at as well.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 12-14-2013

No offense guys but you have no idea why I want to use AM 6.

Plus, I take my advice from guys like Geodude or, (mostly in fact) my coach. In other words, guys who are successful at this area of life. Just focus on yourselves and forget about our petty problems for a while. You sometimes did 7 approaches fluffy bunny? Wow. I did like 10 on average one week. The action isn't the problem for me, it's the method.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - FluffyBunny - 12-15-2013

its 7 a day.

and if i count the way ur "approaching" as an approach
i would be doing 100 a week.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 12-15-2013

(12-15-2013, 02:29 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: its 7 a day.

and if i count the way ur "approaching" as an approach
i would be doing 100 a week.

Lol, right on dude. No need to get competitive.

My point is, until you have the success I want for myself, I'm not taking your advice. Deal with it.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-18-2013

just bought some new earphones for £3 which have a freq range of 20hz-20khz which is better than my £30 headphones. I can hear the voices beneath the waves more although I don't consciously understand what they are saying.

I'm interested in trying the SOA with EHPR 5g before AM6 is out, I wonder if Shannon will release it before AM6 release or after. Lots of good stuff on the way.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - K-Train - 12-18-2013

I'm pretty sure he is Scorp. I'm pretty intrigued about this subliminal myself. Seems like it *could* be a much more potent OGSF. Oh and its free too. Gotta love free. Big Grin

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-21-2013

very intrigued by the little surprise that Shannon has included in am6 I have no idea what it could be save the new healing emotional pain relief 5g