Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-04-2013

literally so excited for AM6 too much anticipation it's killing me!

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - stratos - 12-05-2013

awesome to hear about your results tapping. I don't know if you're still hung up on it but don't worry about "flipping the memory" just try to get incremental improvements every time you tap. "flipping" sounds very black and white. just take away more of the charge of the memory each time if it's stuck, and tap on the stuckness and confusion why it's stuck too. "i dont' know why this memory seems to be stuck..why it upsets me still.."

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-07-2013

I'm starting to wonder if AM6 has grown a fist and KO'd the fuck outta Shannon, might explain why there has been no update for a while...

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Edo - 12-07-2013

(12-07-2013, 12:52 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I'm starting to wonder if AM6 has grown a fist and KO'd the **** outta Shannon, might explain why there has been no update for a while...

LOL, Shannon gotta go to 2 birthday party and out of town for the first week of December (Shannon's journal vol. 2 page 110). But, yeah, it's been 6 days since his last update, and his ETA to release AM 6.0 in 10'th December is coming to an end.

This is killing me, like the first time I enthusiasticly waiting for my first day to school.

Good news is AM 6.0 is a monster sub, totally worth the wait.

Edo

Yeh think his latest ETA was 11th, I personally think it'll be the 12th+ but yeh man totally worth it by the sound of it and I can't wait to get a kick in the ass from them first stages, fricken need it!

I'd be over joyed if he suddenly updated his journal on the 10th saying he'd finished AM6 and it's instore, best surprise ever! One can hope... Wink

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Geodude - 12-07-2013

When you wrote that you went to pick up some fags, I lmao! You must be from the UK. You should come to the states, girls go crazy over British accents over here . Smile

actually stopped smoking man fags were becoming a crutch. Yeh I have heard about American chicks liking our accents ^^ I actually used to have American friends who teased me about my accent when i lived in South America and used to put on american accent to fit in lol!

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Fonzy3 - 12-08-2013

Hey man, I've actually noticed your confidence going up for the past while. Wether it's the resistance you are removing or the sub making subtle changes. Keep it up, you're moving in the right direction.Smile

You're body will thank you for giving up smoking, you should definitely stick with the 5g until your get results you desire.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-09-2013

Thanks for stopping by man, yeh I am actually noticing some more confidence recently infact. What I'm finding more interesting is that the things that are really holding me back is not lack of confidence but the GSF that is in the way of me feeling entitled to express it or to put it into action. I'm looking forward to AM6 very much indeed for help in that area.

I'm loving the freedom from nicotine! Feel waaay more healthy bro!

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 12-13-2013

having pretty up and down days atm, some days I feel depressed/tired other days I feel pretty upbeat.

in other news my money is ready for AM6 Big Grin

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - stratos - 12-13-2013

my $ is ready too. looking forward to am6. i'm being a bad customer - doing SM without having done AM. maybe i'll stop and do AM through and then back to SM.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 12-13-2013

(12-13-2013, 11:08 AM)stratos Wrote: my $ is ready too. looking forward to am6. i'm being a bad customer - doing SM without having done AM. maybe i'll stop and do AM through and then back to SM.

SM eh? How's that going anyhow?

But yeah, AM 6 has missed it's birthday. >>

I can only hope this means that Shannon intends to put the new emotional what-you-may-call-it program into AM 6, otherwise the sudden stop to build it when AM 6 was on track seems to be completely unnecessary.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - stratos - 12-13-2013

Here's my SM report - first 2 weeks. Plenty of extra attention from women. 2nd half of first month - back to the usual sporadic results. 2nd month - no extra attention from women, but more comfortable around them and plenty of focus on personal growth and eliminating all my blocks with women. I wonder if stage 2 is all about fixing the shit from the past. Feel like it's "getting me ready". Just started stage 3 today and now I'm ready to go put my d*** into something pretty.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 12-13-2013

(12-13-2013, 02:47 PM)stratos Wrote: Here's my SM report - first 2 weeks. Plenty of extra attention from women. 2nd half of first month - back to the usual sporadic results. 2nd month - no extra attention from women, but more comfortable around them and plenty of focus on personal growth and eliminating all my blocks with women. I wonder if stage 2 is all about fixing the shit from the past. Feel like it's "getting me ready". Just started stage 3 today and now I'm ready to go put my d*** into something pretty.

Lol, sounds awesome. Is that SM 3? What do you do btw? Approaching? Or do you just incorporate women into your daily routines?