Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-11-2013

(11-11-2013, 12:40 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Scorpio, I strongly recommend you to check out Endgame by Logun. It's goes way beyond the seduction theories and I think would strongly help you especially if you feel depressed by people. It's a book that can TRULY change your mindset, and will have an impact on you life, just as it has on me.

I'd say - knowing some of the techniques wouldn't be bad because they lay your foundation. However, if you truly want to become independent from all those tricks/gimmicks/tips if have to follow, check out Logun's book as well as his program. His website is called Attraction Institute.

Thanks,

Jake

Cheers jake for this, I'm currently searching for it on the web will have a look.

I must admit im skeptical though, I mean to me it's just another book that I think will solve all my problems lol.

could you tell me more about how it's impacted your life in some detail if you can?

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-11-2013

(11-11-2013, 01:24 AM)Astrack Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 04:08 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I have checked out RSD, David X, Tao of badass but the rest not, I will check out magnus he sounds good, cory skyy I have alot about but doesnt sound that great. thanks for the material though edo!

Pickup is not the ultimate thing. Power comes from within. It doesn't matter what you do but what you are.

You need to peel off those layers which society wrapped you with. You were born flawless . There's nothing wrong with you. What's wrong is the mindset you are still carrying , which the society gave you.

Are we born flawless? I ponder this a lot.
I think we were born with certain traits set, for me I was born intense and I've always had a "Strong will" according to parents. When I was born I apparently struggled and crawled across the bed in a flurry lol. I think some things are just born that way. I don't think we are born flawless though, I'd say more authentic

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Jakeb203 - 11-11-2013

(11-11-2013, 03:56 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 12:40 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Scorpio, I strongly recommend you to check out Endgame by Logun. It's goes way beyond the seduction theories and I think would strongly help you especially if you feel depressed by people. It's a book that can TRULY change your mindset, and will have an impact on you life, just as it has on me.

I'd say - knowing some of the techniques wouldn't be bad because they lay your foundation. However, if you truly want to become independent from all those tricks/gimmicks/tips if have to follow, check out Logun's book as well as his program. His website is called Attraction Institute.

Thanks,

Jake

Cheers jake for this, I'm currently searching for it on the web will have a look.

I must admit im skeptical though, I mean to me it's just another book that I think will solve all my problems lol.

could you tell me more about how it's impacted your life in some detail if you can?

Sure. Back in the day I used to carry myself around with a lot of hate. It is especially true after I learned all the PUA techniques, one of the major concepts that have impacted me was letting others invest. However, in the real world this concept would not only NOT WORK, but would work against you instead. It became the primary reason why I both didn't have success with women or life, because I was holding myself back and afraid of helping others.

This books makes me realize that getting women doesn't need any GAMES at all. It requires you to focus inwardly and CREATE the world you like, not trying to take (no matter if it's validation, acceptance, or other things...) instead. A small shift in mindset helped me greatly. Recently I have been helping lots of people out, and instead of becoming the guy who is always full of negative emotions, I became more positive by "doing" (another concept you will learn in the book). Personally this has really freed me from playing all kinds of games with people, which I have been sick and tired of for years. I realized by the end that as long as you LOVE people and willing to GIVE, everyone becomes your friends, and you would not worry about being alpha either... because you are always on the same line. Big Grin

PS. you will understand in the "Scale of Consciousness" chapter why being a "dominating" alpha is just another way of "getting"... which is not the ultimate mindset you want to take if you seek for freedom. Read it and you won't regret.

Jake

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Ace - 11-12-2013

(11-10-2013, 04:06 PM)Edo Wrote: I see you checking out PUA stuff, I recommend:
  • Ross Jefries
  • Real Social Dynamics
  • Hypnotica
  • David X
  • Cory Skyy
  • Brent Smith
  • TAO of Badass
  • Magnus - Tapping for PUA

They're the king of Inner Game Wink

EDIT: Woah, I forgot my fantastic material, above all else these materials is much more amazing.
  • End Game - LoGun, trust me, this shit is real.
  • Power Vs. Force - David Hawkins
  • PsychoCybernetics - Maxwell Maltz, get the old version/classic version, much more worth it.
  • Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill, it is about money, but you can tweak it.
  • You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor, again it is about money mindset, little tweaking can be easily done.
  • Outwitting The Devil - Napoleon Hill, seeing a mindfucked material? Get this one, sure enough, it ***** me hard.

Edo

Edo, do you have any notes on any of them that you can give me?

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Edo - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 04:52 AM)Ace Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 04:06 PM)Edo Wrote: I see you checking out PUA stuff, I recommend:
  • Ross Jefries
  • Real Social Dynamics
  • Hypnotica
  • David X
  • Cory Skyy
  • Brent Smith
  • TAO of Badass
  • Magnus - Tapping for PUA

They're the king of Inner Game Wink

EDIT: Woah, I forgot my fantastic material, above all else these materials is much more amazing.
  • End Game - LoGun, trust me, this shit is real.
  • Power Vs. Force - David Hawkins
  • PsychoCybernetics - Maxwell Maltz, get the old version/classic version, much more worth it.
  • Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill, it is about money, but you can tweak it.
  • You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor, again it is about money mindset, little tweaking can be easily done.
  • Outwitting The Devil - Napoleon Hill, seeing a mindfucked material? Get this one, sure enough, it ***** me hard.

Edo

Edo, do you have any notes on any of them that you can give me?

I do make a notes. Physical notes, wait for a while mate, I also want to take what's best from it, simplify it and revise it, and of course share it Big Grin

But there is some of them around the web, just put "[Name of material] notes" in google.

Edo

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-12-2013

Been reading LoGun Endgame, so far im finding what he's talking about interesting and kind of intuitive but I'm still also quite skeptical about him... i think it's just another book.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 03:42 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Been reading LoGun Endgame, so far im finding what he's talking about interesting and kind of intuitive but I'm still also quite skeptical about him... i think it's just another book.

It is and it isn't. Realize that YOU are the only one who can accomplish what you want to accomplish. The books, ideas, theories, techniques, etc, may help, but at the end of the day, you have to do everything, so choose what you want to do, and do it without apologies.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Ace - 11-12-2013

Thanks Edo....do tell me when they are ready to be shared.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Jakeb203 - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 03:42 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Been reading LoGun Endgame, so far im finding what he's talking about interesting and kind of intuitive but I'm still also quite skeptical about him... i think it's just another book.

The reason why I LIKE this book so much is, just like what Sarge has said, that it focuses on YOU rather than the techniques. You have to do all the work yourself, without relying on techniques that disguise you into something you are not.

And meanwhile... having fun while doing it!

Jake

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-14-2013

ASC 5g - Day 12

Haven't really noticed any changes so far, maybe a bit more positive in my average mood.
It was my birthday last tuesday and I'm planning on going out on saturday night with some people to celebrate my 18th.

Will post if I notice any further results

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-18-2013

I'm really quite annoyed and confused as to why I don't see many results from subliminals, I've used ASC for 16 days and I was at least expecting some small changes with 5g etc. but I don't notice anything to be honest. I'm not criticizing the subliminals or saying they don't work because they evidently do for other people on this forum, I'm just genuinly confused and frustrated as to why I don't seem to respond to them. I'm using masked tracks 6+ hours a night with these headphones

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9036109.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:8710349222|tsid:41408|cid:177975662|lid:47486808902|nw:g|crid:31798495262|rnd:1731211490551827548|dvc:c|adp:1o1

I'm planning on buying AM6 but I'm not sure I want to spend that money if I don't think it will work for me. Yes I know there is a refund policy so there's no loss etc. but Im not sure I want to dedicate 6 months of worrying and looking for results if I don't get any lol.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 01:32 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I'm planning on buying AM6 but I'm not sure I want to spend that money if I don't think it will work for me. Yes I know there is a refund policy so there's no loss etc. but Im not sure I want to dedicate 6 months of worrying and looking for results if I don't get any lol.

I'd say that's your problem.

Focus on your life and doing what you want to do, the subs are at your back to help you through it, not in front of you to take the charge.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-18-2013

Well if I do get results how will I know it's the sub or just me taking action?

how come thre are other users who clearly focus on results and get major breakthroughs.

i think maybe i am not living and hoping something to change my life for me, im scared of taking action though...

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 06:45 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Well if I do get results how will I know it's the sub or just me taking action?

Lol, well, that's the thing. If you want change to happen, you have to change and ACT on it.

Subs or no subs, you've simply got to do it, no way around it.

Ask yourself: Am I willing to do what it takes to get to where I want to go?

If the answer is no, subs won't change that.

If the answer is yes, then you won't need the subs, but they WILL help.

For my own journey, I can tell OGSF is working for me. So many things I've been able to do recently when usually I'd just sit at home and wallow in self-pity.

Getting out and making things happen stirs up the brain juices, and for me, that is a huge help to the subs, because they have something to go off of.

(11-18-2013, 06:45 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: how come thre are other users who clearly focus on results and get major breakthroughs.

They take action, they don't wait for the sub to allow them to do what they want.

(11-18-2013, 06:45 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: i think maybe i am not living and hoping something to change my life for me, im scared of taking action though...

Totally understandable. I myself have been the same, and am still the same in a lot of ways. Thing is, you have to start at wherever you're at.

6-7 months ago, when I was on OGSF before AM 5, I was approaching people too. However, I could only ask for directions, and then leave. That's it.

Now I'm talking to people and asking them "what's up" and just going with it.

I still have issues, but I'm CONFRONTING them so that I can grow and learn.

The subs help in that they provide a strong backing for whatever you're doing, but I am convinced that they require experience in the real world to work, otherwise they have nothing to go off of, make sense?