Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-01-2013

Hey guys

Finished off AM 5.0 which I found challenging and to be honest a little disappointing, I still feel like I am resisting the subs alot.

So I'm back on the confidence sub, previously I ran ASC 5g for 40ish days. Whilst I saw some results in the early days of using it, I didnt really have a concrete plan and set time of daily usage, sometimes I'd use it for an hour or two in the day sometimes at night before I went the sleep, then wake up with my headphones tangled around my neck lol. So this time round I'm going to run ASC 5g for as much time as possible per day until AM6 is released, whether that is in a few weeks or a few months, either way I'm not going to be expecting anything massive or major I'm going to set it and forget it.

Using Audacity program to play the sub in, with 50% of max volume on my computer volume meter and 100% on audacity output volume so I believe everything to be set up properly. I will turn down the volume on pc/headphones to around 20/30% when I'm going to bed though.

I will also be doing daily faster eft to help with removing any blockages I have with things concerning Self confidence.

In the instructions for 5G subs it says, the longer exposure the better? So does this mean I can use it for 21 hours and get better results than if I used it for 8 hours at night and gave my brain a rest during the day?

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - SargeMaximus - 11-01-2013

With resistance, I'm surprised you didn't go for OGSF. Any reason you opted for ASC 5G? That's a free program anyhow, right?

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-01-2013

I went for absolute self confidence due to a few reasons one being that it's free another being that it's a time filler for the AM6 release, it's 5th gen and faster working and lastly its always good to have more confidence. OGSF will be covered in AM6 also.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-02-2013

Today I woke up with a feeling that 5G always gives me when I first start it - Tiredness and a brain swelling sensation.
It's a rainy day and I haven't really figured out what to do today, I need to clean my room because there are a collection of cups and plates that I left here before going on holiday, I have started to clean my room and will finish after this post.

Last night I got a total exposure of 9 hours and 30 minutes, 10 hours will be optimum for me I think.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-02-2013

Noticed I have been more positive today, and also more upbeat. Went to watch a fireworks display with my family it was nice to spend some time with them as I have typically been distant and resentful towards them and vice versa.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-04-2013

My mother's been in a bad mood today, when I was getting ready for college this morning I walked into the kitchen and my mum and dad were arguing, my mum said something about how she can't always be strong and how he has to be strong for once etc. Basically my dad has been trying to get my mum to help him work with a lecturing course at their college. My mum used to work there teaching and has now resigned due to having conflict with the people at the top, she says stuff like "That college is too male dominated". My dad thinks that if both of them work on this course and help eachother that would be best but my mum can't stand the people at the college who make the decisions. My dad got upset that she resigned, she is finishing off working there til christmas but then she's done and will have no job.

So I get home from college (I've started a new course in personal fitness training) and talk to mum, we ended up getting into an argument about sending my 3rd sister to an all girls school because she gets bullied at the current one she's at (boys making comments and doing inappropriate things like touching her) I said to my mum that instead of sending my sister away from the school instead why not try and help her become more assertive and have some higher self esteem (my sister has learning difficulties which isn't easy), I also said that by sending her to an all girls school she might not understand what the opposite sex is like (like my oldest sister who hasn't had a boyfriend yet, she's 15, nearly 16) . My mum then retorted saying well I don't think all your years at a mixed school taught you much about the opposite sex. You've lost confidence with the opposite sex and have developed a resentment towards them. I felt awful when she said this, I will admit though - yes I have lost confidence with women, I used to have a way with girls and had a few relationships (got worse as I got older though) but I really do not hate women or think they are mere sexual objects to be used. But that comment got me thinking about my lack of a male role model, people calling me gay and femenine and my mother and father's feminist views and how that all affected me.

I feel quite helpless as on one side I feel like I'll never be good with women again or get into a relationship (been roughly 2 years since my last girlfriend) and on the other side im confused about being too needy/dependant and focusing on other things in my life.

My mother had a bad relationship with her mother (gran) and she is talking more and more about how she is so hurt by her mother. I find this stuff really fucked up and it scares me.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - stratos - 11-04-2013

Sounds like you're dealing with some weighty issues. Good to get at the root of it like you and your family are doing, gender and relationship issues.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-08-2013

Day 6 of ASC 5g

Haven't noticed any extraordinary results, but I am noticing subtle results like feeling more relaxed in my body, eating healthier, wanting to get into the gym and having crazy amounts of energy. (Might be due to NG and Zinc supplementation)

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-10-2013

So I've been watching some stuff like Zan Perrion and David X and reading tons of stuff about PUA, Natural Grounding, Authentic Naturals etc. And I've started thinking how there is so much stuff out there, so much material.

I'm having some doubts about NG however, I'm still doing it daily and my goal is to reach 30 days. I've been reading on some websites about how NG doesn't work and why rion williams is full of bs etc. and it's unsettling to me.

Never the less I'm still trying to work out loads of stuff atm.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Edo - 11-10-2013

I see you checking out PUA stuff, I recommend:
  • Ross Jefries
  • Real Social Dynamics
  • Hypnotica
  • David X
  • Cory Skyy
  • Brent Smith
  • TAO of Badass
  • Magnus - Tapping for PUA

They're the king of Inner Game Wink

EDIT: Woah, I forgot my fantastic material, above all else these materials is much more amazing.
  • End Game - LoGun, trust me, this shit is real.
  • Power Vs. Force - David Hawkins
  • PsychoCybernetics - Maxwell Maltz, get the old version/classic version, much more worth it.
  • Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill, it is about money, but you can tweak it.
  • You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor, again it is about money mindset, little tweaking can be easily done.
  • Outwitting The Devil - Napoleon Hill, seeing a mindfucked material? Get this one, sure enough, it fucked me hard.

Edo

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-10-2013

I have checked out RSD, David X, Tao of badass but the rest not, I will check out magnus he sounds good, cory skyy I have alot about but doesnt sound that great. thanks for the material though edo!

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - AlphaScorpio - 11-11-2013

Last night before I went to bed, I got very depressed, suddenly it felt like all the things I was trying hard to do like NG and subliminals etc just were all a waste of time, everything just came crashing down and I wanted to give up. Took me ages trying to get to sleep but I carried on listening to ASC. Woke up this morning still felt a bit depressed, getting ready for my first day on my new course at college. It was more feelings of helplessness/hopelessness having thoughts such as "there isn't any cure out there for me" "Nothing works" "I'm living in a fantasy land"

Still, carrying on with NG and subliminals.

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Jakeb203 - 11-11-2013

Scorpio, I strongly recommend you to check out Endgame by Logun. It's goes way beyond the seduction theories and I think would strongly help you especially if you feel depressed by people. It's a book that can TRULY change your mindset, and will have an impact on you life, just as it has on me.

I'd say - knowing some of the techniques wouldn't be bad because they lay your foundation. However, if you truly want to become independent from all those tricks/gimmicks/tips if have to follow, check out Logun's book as well as his program. His website is called Attraction Institute.

Thanks,

Jake

RE: Absolute Self-Confidence 5G - Astrack - 11-11-2013

(11-10-2013, 04:08 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I have checked out RSD, David X, Tao of badass but the rest not, I will check out magnus he sounds good, cory skyy I have alot about but doesnt sound that great. thanks for the material though edo!

Pickup is not the ultimate thing. Power comes from within. It doesn't matter what you do but what you are.

You need to peel off those layers which society wrapped you with. You were born flawless . There's nothing wrong with you. What's wrong is the mindset you are still carrying , which the society gave you.