Subliminal Talk
Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [COMPLETE] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [COMPLETE] (/Thread-Ampers-s-Alpha-Male-Journal-COMPLETE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - jonathan4all - 04-06-2014

cool Dan.. how about your MLS going ?

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 04-06-2014

@jonathan4all I'll have to post on that shortly

Stage 5, Day 27,

I get up and I'm a bit anxious; I willingly go to the clinic to get one of my nuts checked out. My left one is substantially larger than the right, and recently it got a bit larger. I ruled it as varicocele (something relatively harmless) and wanted to make sure that it was okay. I head there at 10:30am. It takes 2 hours until I get past the waiting room, then 10 minutes before I see the doctor. Note: I work at 1pm.

The doctor was really nice about it. Now, I have to schedule an ultrasound to make 100% sure that everything's okay. I warned my work associate that I would be late, but I didn't actually call my work; my mistake.

Work was okay. I'm very excited for summer, my new selling job, my focus on music and guitar (including the guitar sub).

I get groceries and frankly, I have a bit of a carb gorge. I get weird cravings around exam time. Phase 4 of Engineering the Alpha exercise is starting tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on what I have the time for. I'll be eating clean regardless.

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 04-07-2014

Stage 5, Day 28,

I've been drinking (last night) to help study; that's just about the only reason I drink a lot. Today, I wake up around 11am, after 10+ hours of sleep. I study the rest of the day, leaving only time for cooking meals, showering, and a bit of "Code of the Natural" style stretching.

Work was super productive for me; my manager (the really centered, calm one which I respect the most) jokingly kept telling me to slow down ("Simmah down"), but I didn't want to. I just wanted to knock everything out of the park. And, in a way, I did.

My town is now dry enough that I can ride around on my skateboard, getting to and from work twice as quickly.

I started drinking after getting home, and I've been studying since. Gonna go to bed soon. I should get in touch with the 28 year old, just let her know that she's on my agenda once exams are over. Wink

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 04-08-2014

Stage 5, Day 29,

I've got a few more days until I finish this stage.
Got up around 9am, fussed until 10 and went to the gym. My gains feel minimal (sad face).
Then I took out a couple of books from the library.
I spent the rest of the day studying and doing a bit of guitar.
First exam is tomorrow morning. I'm ready.

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 04-09-2014

[VDO]: Stage 5, Day 30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4YXtBcERU&feature=youtu.be

I feel quite a bit of personal power in this video (felt as an inner vibration in my body), but I'm still holding back; I notice that I'm trying to lower my neck a bit in order to fit into the frame. I also feel that the video dials back the vibe.

Any impressions on this video? I'd love to hear them.

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 04-09-2014

Stage 5, Day 30,

I'm becoming interested in my physical presence and masculine grounding. I'm feeling this masculine vibe more frequently; now, I want to feel it most of the time and with more intensity. Developping a heart-based and sex-based aura/vibe the one related to masculinity.

I'll probably write a series of affirmations that have me begin the processes to awaken these vibes.

Anyways,

First exam today; it went really well.
Next one tomorrow night, following one the morning after, and then the morning after. Then it's over.

After my first exam, I relaxed just a bit before studying non-stop. It's a pretty sweet feeling. I'm going to run my SpokenText scripts all night alongside the subs.

Going to rest. And then back to studying.

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 04-10-2014

Stage 5, Day 31,

I got up, studied, went to the gym, got home, studied, did my online exam (which was very quick), returned a library book, studied. Now I'm running out of juice. But I need more since I'm studying for two exams.

I'm going to run 'Power Nap'. Might need to buy 'HyperSleep' for Saturday's exam.

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 04-21-2014

undefined

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Incisive - 05-24-2014

(04-21-2014, 06:34 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: undefined

Did you finish?

Any observations on completion if you did?

I'm in the early stages of stage 5

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - rayrocanaldo - 05-24-2014

(04-09-2014, 08:29 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 5, Day 30,

I'm becoming interested in my physical presence and masculine grounding. I'm feeling this masculine vibe more frequently; now, I want to feel it most of the time and with more intensity. Developping a heart-based and sex-based aura/vibe the one related to masculinity.

I'll probably write a series of affirmations that have me begin the processes to awaken these vibes.

Anyways,

First exam today; it went really well.
Next one tomorrow night, following one the morning after, and then the morning after. Then it's over.

After my first exam, I relaxed just a bit before studying non-stop. It's a pretty sweet feeling. I'm going to run my SpokenText scripts all night alongside the subs.

Going to rest. And then back to studying.

Hey if you find a way to make affirmations recording more powerful & effective let me know. It would really be helpful because I've got some pretty kickass affirmations for all areas of life I'd like to use.

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - MJ1 - 05-24-2014

@rayrocanaldo you can use subliminal recording system.

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - rayrocanaldo - 05-24-2014

(05-24-2014, 08:29 AM)MJ1 Wrote: @rayrocanaldo you can use subliminal recording system.

Like which one ? Would be nice to be able to embed affirations into the mind very fast. Got any ideas there ?

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 05-31-2014

Test post with Opera browser

RE: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [Stage 5] - Ampersnd - 05-31-2014

test post with Firefox browser